Quantcast

» «
Photo

Tanks are totally outta control, really gonna ruin the game.

99 replies to this topic
FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

Every single person i shoot now just pulls out a tank.  I can literally go into a lobby with 1 friend and shoot everyone and then they all get in tanks and try to spawn trap you.  This sh*t is really gonna ruin this game. 

Im in the bad sport lobby now and its 100x worse in there.  Then they think they are good when you spawn right next to them.  So you get bad sport for blowing up peoples vehicle but not for spawn trapping someone with a tank?(nice spawns by the way rockstar, f*cking genius).

Like the game is grand theft tank now.  No one bothers shooting a gun at all and the game is only a few weeks in.  I cant imagine what its gonna be like when even more people get the tank.  Every match will degrade into a tank battle. 

f*ck i dont wanna play tank commander i wanna play GTA.  Im not one to say things should be taken out but idk if the tank really belongs in this game. 

Id say the tank should cost a lot more but sh*t everyone cheated to get money anyway so theyll still get it. lol

• ShinobiFixer, christo976, ROADSIDE_BUM and 1 other like this

Gage_Walker
  • Gage_Walker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

Every single person i shoot now just pulls out a tank.  I can literally go into a lobby with 1 friend and shoot everyone and then they all get in tanks and try to spawn trap you.  This sh*t is really gonna ruin this game. 

Im in the bad sport lobby now and its 100x worse in there.  Then they think they are good when you spawn right next to them.  So you get bad sport for blowing up peoples vehicle but not for spawn trapping someone with a tank?(nice spawns by the way rockstar, f*cking genius).

Like the game is grand theft tank now.  No one bothers shooting a gun at all and the game is only a few weeks in.  I cant imagine what its gonna be like when even more people get the tank.  Every match will degrade into a tank battle. 

f*ck i dont wanna play tank commander i wanna play GTA.  Im not one to say things should be taken out but idk if the tank really belongs in this game. 

Id say the tank should cost a lot more but sh*t everyone cheated to get money anyway so theyll still get it. lol

I haven't seen one tank at all  :cry:

• kyleconway and Ataricade like this

The Huntsman
  • The Huntsman

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

I suspect one of the DLC weapons will be some sort of anti-tank munition.  An RPG just doesn't cut it.

qop
  • qop

Overpowered

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

Buzzard seems to do the trick has a lock-on and you can go pretty far with it so they don't try to aim at cha

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

You see tanks in the Bad Sport pool a lot more often than the regular pool. I agree that they ruin the game a bit in freemode, but they are certainly easy to avoid. It sounds to me like you are trying to kill people in tanks out of spite and that's just going to get you killed repeatedly and land you in the Bad Sport pool.

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

every person you shoot?.... lol troll gets trolled
  • Victor_714 likes this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

RPG 5 shots or 1 air strike I also own a tank and all the previous...

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

I haven't seen one tank at all  :cry:

OMG go into a bad sport lobby.  Youll see 7 in the first one you go into.

I for one will ram my car into any tank i see in a clean lobby.  But it sucks because i kill a lot of people with guns and i sticky bomb people who try to kill me so then i get stuck in there with the insecure lil hood rats who think theyre onwing you when they spawn trap you with a tank they cheated to get.

and i dont wanna get a tank.  Rolling around shooting fish in a barrel is not fun to me.  IM trying to see if i can head shot someone at full speed in a super car.  Thats fun.  The tank sh*t is just sooooooooo horrible.  It is the essence of the noob tube.  Its f*cking way too much.

You can even easily shoot down choppers with it. 

• christo976 likes this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

Well what can I say the time has finally come the war has begun

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

I made a post about this issue and I got nothing but assholes responding, good luck bro.

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

I never seen a tank either, guess that's what happens when u r put in bad sports lobby. Sucks and now u crying, looool

Broblab
  • Broblab

Homicidal maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

they could make it a level thing

make it like lvl 200 or so. that might actually solve the problem.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

Buzzard seems to do the trick has a lock-on and you can go pretty far with it so they don't try to aim at cha

You can't lock on to players in land vehicles. I don't think the tank should be taken out. Just make it so you have to re-purchase it after it gets destroyed. This would make players really think about bringing it out. I only bought one for the players who run to their tanks when they kill you on foot.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:12 PM Edited by Corrupt King, 20 October 2013 - 04:12 PM.

You will soon understand why we do it...

Free roam wars with everyone using all features is fun :)

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

Lol +1

I must admit, I haven't seen one in free roam either, and I've been playing a few hours every night since launch, and have seen a fair few 100+ level guys.

The solution to this for the moment is to just play with friends I guess - even if you go into an lobby, with a few friends you should be able to comfortably take down a tank if that's what you want to do.

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

I've never seen someone in a tank OUTSIDE of Ft Zancudo

SSjEnforcer
  • SSjEnforcer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

Tanks are op and need a Nerf.

But I'll assume anyone who can afford to buy tanks all day is a cheater/exploiter and should get banned

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

I was in Bad Sport for 2 days and did not see a single tank :l

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

°°°°°°°

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

Never seen a tank yet. Not even in bad sport a couple of days ago.

SSjEnforcer
  • SSjEnforcer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

Wait... If you're tank is destroyes does it just require a small fee to get it back?

It's so op it should be repurchased in full

Pbmaster2k89
  • Pbmaster2k89

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

Haha, i have seen only one person use a tank and taking them out is the easiest thing to do

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

I tank spawn trap

Only do it to kids who start sh*t with me

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

People who don't own a tank will QQ

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

No because 1 takes skill and the other is just a  person wiht no pride in hwo they conduct themselves who will kneel down and blow someone just to get the kill.  There are good kills and garbage kills.  Just because you died doesnt mean it wasnt a good kill.  I sniped you from 1000m in a car, spawn camping me with a tank is garbage and not sporting at all.

And i can get a tank.  Everyone can.  Im not gonna do that stupid sh*t because i prefer sport.  If you think getting a tank out is what ur sposed to do then have fun in rooms iwth 16 tanks in them with a bunch 15 year olds.

I can spawn camp easier in a buzzard with a friend too.  All the dudes who tank i just get me and my friend in a buzzard and shoot missles at them from outside their range all day.  Then if you wanna get a in a jet?  WEll go get jets. 

But at least the chopper and the jet take skill.  driving up to a guy who just spawned with a tank and shooting him is some pussy sh*t.  your saying 'i cant kill you in any other way."  Doesnt matter how many kills you get.  ur just butthurt. 

Tank=im a butthurt scrub.  Thats all just making you aware of what you are.

• tenpennyisplainevil likes this

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

I tank spawn trap

Only do it to kids who start sh*t with me

No you only do it to players you cant kill any other way. 

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

It would be nice if beach bums had a "Javelin" missile for taking out tanks in one pop. Obviously they would have to have a hefty pricetag...

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

lol.. Tanks.

Am i the only one that laughs when someone pulls out a tank.

Ya, catch me if you can...  Muahahaa.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

lol.. Tanks.

Am i the only one that laughs when someone pulls out a tank.

Ya, catch me if you can...  Muahahaa.

No cause then its less people i can kill.  I can pull out a tank too.  The point is that its gay.  I mean i suppose ill have to get gay with these dudes.  But id rather not.  Shooting wiht the guns is way more fun. 

Its not the game that sucks.  Its hte f*cking people playing in it.  No concept of competition or sport.  Just insecure fake pride that makes them do whatever it takes to get hte other person.  Even if they have be garbage to do it.

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

was in a normal roam last night with 2 tanks teamed up, they basically shut the room down..  

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

People get tanks because AA is annoying...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users