Photo

Heists only available to players who own apartments with a 10-car gara

83 replies to this topic
sYko DiamondZ
  • sYko DiamondZ

Monkey

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

Apparently heist can only be started from an apartment with a "setup room" only found in high-end 10-car garage apartments.

This really bothers me because I just bought myself a 6-car garage apartment in the location I wanted and now when hiests come along I will have to get a new one for         200 000cr + and lose half of my current apartment's value.

Opinions?

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:12 PM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 20 October 2013 - 03:13 PM.

250k will help out. Also you get half of the money from that apt when you buy a new one

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

You yourself probably don't have to have the planning room I'd assume only 1 person has to have it, just join a crew with people who have one or do the heists with friends that have 1 of the 200k+ houses.

sYko DiamondZ
  • sYko DiamondZ

Monkey

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

250k will help out. Also you half of the money from that apt when you buy a new one

Exactly I lose half of the value...

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

Wait, heist are now available?

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Bluntmaster Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

But your getting 500k paid in full in 2 weeks well before any heists are released. Just keep making $ from here to then.

sYko DiamondZ
  • sYko DiamondZ

Monkey

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

Wait, heist are now available?

In the next update or so.

Unjust
  • Unjust

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

Good. Makes preparation a better challenge.

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

I was going to buy one of the 150k apartments but then I read something about the setup rooms and how having a better apartment was going to be beneficial so i saved up and bought an apartment with a ten car garage, one of the cheaper ones since the interior is all the same and I like the location. Im glad that I saved up though, and the apartments do have a setup room with a couch and computer and a map of Los Santos on the wall like you saw when setting up heists in single player. Like Odesza said though, only one person will probably need to own the apartment.

sYko DiamondZ
  • sYko DiamondZ

Monkey

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

It kinda sucks that I have to ditch my apartment just so I can do heists...

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

You yourself probably don't have to have the planning room I'd assume only 1 person has to have it, just join a crew with people who have one or do the heists with friends that have 1 of the 200k+ houses.

sYko DiamondZ
  • sYko DiamondZ

Monkey

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

What if I want to start a heist

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:21 PM Edited by Odesza, 20 October 2013 - 03:21 PM.

What's the difference to having a friend start the heist lol, regardless everyone in the heist will have to come to an agreement.

The point is you aren't required to have a 200k+ house to participate in heists.

sYko DiamondZ
  • sYko DiamondZ

Monkey

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

What's the difference to having a friend start the heist lol, regardless everyone in the heist will have to come to an agreement.

The point is you aren't required to have a 200k+ house to participate in heists.

I agree with you completely, it's just that I'm sorta the most well-off in the game out of my friends so they're probably counting on me for the apartment.

sYko DiamondZ
  • sYko DiamondZ

Monkey

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

I just think that any apartment should be suitable, not just the 10-car garage ones.

Expeace
  • Expeace

BF Surfer Cruiser

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:28 PM

Annnnd where is your source on this apparentness?

until rockstar OFFICIALLY announce how heist will work everything else is considered ballsh*t 

sYko DiamondZ
  • sYko DiamondZ

Monkey

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

Annnnd where is your source on this apparentness?

until rockstar OFFICIALLY announce how heist will work everything else is considered ballsh*t 

I'm just saying that that's what I've heard on forums and videos. I don't know if it's confirmed.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:30 PM

I believe it's only the Leader/Planner who needs to have the Planning Room.

He/she can then call his poorer associates and assign them as driver, gunman etc

After a Heist or two though, even the less fortunate associates will be moving on up :)

sYko DiamondZ
  • sYko DiamondZ

Monkey

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

I believe it's only the Leader/Planner who needs to have the Planning Room.

He/she can then call his poorer associates and assign them as driver, gunman etc

After a Heist or two though, even the less fortunate associates will be moving on up :)

That's true eh? I'm sure the payoffs will be great.

sYko DiamondZ
  • sYko DiamondZ

Monkey

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

But it would be nice for the heists to be started for a 6-car garage safe house.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

Good thing we are getting $5K from Rockstar, as I plan to buy a huge apartment.  

My only question is, where are the apartments located that have a heist set up room?

sYko DiamondZ
  • sYko DiamondZ

Monkey

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

Good thing we are getting $5K from Rockstar, as I plan to buy a huge apartment.  

My only question is, where are the apartments located that have a heist set up room?

All the apartments with 10-car garage have one. But I want to spend my money on cars rather than on an other apartment

cerevantis74
  • cerevantis74

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

But it would be nice for the heists to be started for a 6-car garage safe house.

The requirements for starting heists has been common knowledge.  Since you made a poor decision in buying a cheaper apartment, suck it up and earn more cash to buy a better one and take a loss on your current one before they are implemented.  Its not rocket science.

sYko DiamondZ
  • sYko DiamondZ

Monkey

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

The requirements for starting heists has been common knowledge.  Since you made a poor decision in buying a cheaper apartment, suck it up and earn more cash to buy a better one and take a loss on your current one before they are implemented.  Its not rocket science.

I bought it before the information was released. I bough this apartment rather than a 10-car garage one because I thought it was in a better location and was much cheaper so I could spend my money on cars.

Lalogbe
  • Lalogbe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

The cheapest 10 car carage is 205,000 $

sYko DiamondZ
  • sYko DiamondZ

Monkey

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

The cheapest 10 car carage is 205,000 $

Still. I'd lose over 60 000cr by selling the old apartment

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:56 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 20 October 2013 - 03:59 PM.

250k free money coming some time early next week, or so Rockstar says. 200k kinda is one of the cheaper 10 car apartments.

You can use the free money and get you a heist planning room, or find someone who has.

So, you can do something about that thing that bothers you, or cry in a corner like a dumb kid.

I bought it before the information was released. I bough this apartment rather than a 10-car garage one because I thought it was in a better location and was much cheaper so I could spend my money on cars.

Don`t be silly. Logic dictates to get a 10 car garage ASAP! And plenty of them are dirt cheap. And one Baller SUV is 9000 for sale. That`s almost 10k each whatever the game day is.. 24 or 48 minutes. Now go work your ass off and fix your mistake and cry less.

sYko DiamondZ
  • sYko DiamondZ

Monkey

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

250k free money coming some time early next week, or so Rockstar says. 200k kinda is one of the cheaper 10 car apartments.

You can use the free money and get you a heist planning room, or find someone who has.

So, you can do something about that thing that bothers you, or cry in a corner like a dumb kid.

But I don't want to spend 200k on something I already have.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

Entirely up to you. But don`t cry over your OWN choices.

sYko DiamondZ
  • sYko DiamondZ

Monkey

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

Entirely up to you. But don`t cry over your OWN choices.

Dude, the info about the setup rooms wasn't out yet. So it wasn't as if I CHOSE an apartment that I knew I would be able to start heists from...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users