Unofficial Gay Tony Emulation Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic
Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

I find it quite funny how people think they're "trolling," being all cool and such. People these days seriously have no idea what the world "trolling" actually means. Coming straight out and insulting someone isn't trolling. Trolling is an art form, it's luring someone into a trap that actually takes planning. Kids seriously need to grow up and learn that sh*t like homophobia is not acceptable now days.

Also, OP has pointed out she's female on numerous occasions, so learn to read.

Trolling: In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]

Guess you have no idea what trolling is..

P.s.
How did you get that horse face cartoon on ya avatar?

You had to look up a dictionary meaning? And you're accusing others of not knowing what trolling is?

Trolling isn't personal insults. It just makes you look like a cock.

Grow up child.
Grow up? You guys are the ones getting all keyboard warrior on me, lol. Relax.. It's the web. My comment won't effect your life.

Are you implying insults and person insults aren't the same? HAHAHAHAHA! Wow

Relax? What planet are you from where you can come insult people, question their sexuality, insult others apperances, and then explain it away with a "relax"? You need a serious reality check. I think you already realize you are on the losing end of this exchange and have been since the very second you opened your mouth.
YOU'RE MISTAKEN! I never made a comment about sexuality! Get your facts straight.. This whole thing started when you said reported and I was teasing you for it.

Just go away.

Exactly! Well, this was fun... Have a great day and don't forget.. Don't take sh*t to serious

Grow up? You guys are the ones getting all keyboard warrior on me, lol. Relax.. It's the web. My comment won't effect your life.

Are you implying insults and person insults aren't the same? HAHAHAHAHA! Wow

No, i'm saying trolling is more than insults. It's an artform that you obviously don't understand. It's mean to be provocative and funny - atm, you're the only finding your "trolling" funny, and it's so good that you have to tell people that you're doing it.

W/e, i'll leave you to your delusions and take my own advice.

You mad, bro? You just made a stupid ass comment and now you're trying to change the definition of "TROLLING".. You must be trolling

Trolololol

poedgirl
  • poedgirl

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:05 AM

You mad, bro? You just made a stupid ass comment and now you're trying to change the definition of "TROLLING".. You must be trolling

Trolololol

How to know your "trolling" attempt failed: When people just feel sorry for you instead of actually having a heated emotional response as intended.

• R.R likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:07 AM

Attempting a buzz cut now. Stay tuned.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:08 AM Edited by Courtesy Flush George, 25 October 2013 - 04:10 AM.

Trolololol

How to know your "trolling" attempt failed: When people just feel sorry for you instead of actually having a heated emotional response as intended.
How can you say I failed when you keep reply back to my comments... Hahaha! Again, you have no idea what trolling is about...

Guess you didn't read the whole convo.. You failed at simple insult.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:11 AM

Trolololol

How can you say I failed when you keep reply back to my comments... Hahaha! Again, you have no idea what trolling is about...

tumblr_m6ei4kIRvJ1rvn6njo1_500.gif

You have a long way to go.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

Trolololol

tumblr_m6ei4kIRvJ1rvn6njo1_500.gif

You have a long way to go.
Don't we all? You certainly need to read a dictionary.. Will help you in further forum convo's.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

Hmm. I dont think the Buzzcut really helped anything.

0_0.jpg

Here is Gay Tony enjoying some Art Moderne....

0_0.jpg

And when you are this gorgeous, you don't really want to risk going out in the rain.

0_0.jpg

Party all the time playing on in apartment radio, BTW.

What do you all think?

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:28 AM

Buzz cut didn't work IMO.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:29 AM

Yeah, I thought the buzz cut would work, looks like it didn't....

poedgirl
  • poedgirl

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

I think he's a pretty damn good rendition in the 2 bottom pictures. The buzzcut really didn't work though.

• theadmiral likes this

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:33 AM

I think you did a good job!  :)

Don't feed all the trolls.  Just ignore them.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

I think you did a good job!   :)

Thanks. He's PMIng me now asking me what my gender is. I'm just going to put him on my ignore list.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

^^^ bahahahaha

• theadmiral likes this

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:39 AM Edited by Courtesy Flush George, 25 October 2013 - 04:43 AM.

I think you did a good job!   :)

Thanks. He's PMIng me now asking me what my gender is. I'm just going to put him on my ignore list.
yes.. I did.. Because if you're a female then the whole convo was useless. I thought you were a whining dude...

Hence the comment I made.. "MAN UP"

poedgirl
  • poedgirl

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

I just literally facepalmed.

• R.R and theadmiral like this

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:41 AM Edited by Courtesy Flush George, 25 October 2013 - 04:45 AM.

Because a picture of a dude and having a name as TheAdmiral so implies it's a chick. Moron!

tylerdaly3b
  • tylerdaly3b

Road Captain

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

Hey dude, try the hipster haircut. Short on top, buzzed on sides?? Sorta resemebles it.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

Because a picture of a dude and having a name as TheAdmiral so implies it's a chick. Moron!

Your original post that you edited out said to Poedgirl "Don't hurt your hooves" and the admins will be able to see that. At least have the courage to stand behind your bigoted, insulting statements.

I'm done here. Absolutely disgusted. Won't be bothering with you ever again.

Will upload some more gay tony shots tomorrow!

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

Your original post that you edited out said to Poedgirl "Don't hurt your hooves" and the admins will be able to see that. At least have the courage to stand behind your bigoted, insulting statements.

I'm done here. Absolutely disgusted. Won't be bothering with you ever again.

Will upload some more gay tony shots tomorrow!

I was concern!!' Geez!

poedgirl
  • poedgirl

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

1) Not gay
2) Not a bloke
3) Glad you enjoyed it.

Seems someone can't read.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:51 AM Edited by Courtesy Flush George, 25 October 2013 - 04:52 AM.

1) Not gay
2) Not a bloke
3) Glad you enjoyed it.

Seems someone can't read.
Wasn't reading other people's post to her/he. Only read sh*t directly towards me, after the whole thing started.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:14 AM

Can't believe this sh*t made it to 5 pages. SMH.

• Courtesy Flush George and CZuk like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users