141 replies to this topic
theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

Are you gay IRL? 

No. I don't see how that is relevant. I just realized that people were saying my character looks like Gay Tony so I thought i'd try to emulate it. Does anyone have any constructive feedback?

Who else would be infatuated with a fa**ot character, other than another fa**ot? 

Reported
Reported? I feel sorry for you in the real world.... Crying like a child isn't gonna et

I'll gladly do it again , too. Anyone who comes in here just to insult me, the player, deserves it. You aren't allowed to randomly call people "fa**ots" on this forum, "Courtesy Flush George".

Grow the f*ck up... How f*cking cares. His opinion/ comment shouldn't matter to you.. This is the web.

Any who, your character certainly does look like Gay Tony.

Why couldnt you just say "Any who, your character certainly does look like Gay Tony." without throwing around a bunch of childish insults, "Courtesy Flush George"? 

You need to grow up if the first thing that comes to mind is to insult everyone you see, especially if they are not even bothering you.

And the other guy is just hopeless.

• Courtesy Flush George likes this

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

this thread that the gay bloke started, heaps funny. i have had a good laugh.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

1) Not gay

2) Not a bloke

3) Glad you enjoyed it.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:10 AM

1) Not gay

2) Not a bloke

3) Glad you enjoyed it.

Tranny?

Warburg
  • Warburg

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

I think "Unofficial Gay Tony Masturbation Thread" would suite this better

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

Are you gay IRL? 

No. I don't see how that is relevant. I just realized that people were saying my character looks like Gay Tony so I thought i'd try to emulate it. Does anyone have any constructive feedback?

Who else would be infatuated with a fa**ot character, other than another fa**ot? 

Reported
Reported? I feel sorry for you in the real world.... Crying like a child isn't gonna et

I'll gladly do it again , too. Anyone who comes in here just to insult me, the player, deserves it. You aren't allowed to randomly call people "fa**ots" on this forum, "Courtesy Flush George".
Grow the f*ck up... How f*cking cares. His opinion/ comment shouldn't matter to you.. This is the web.

Any who, your character certainly does look like Gay Tony.

Why couldnt you just say "Any who, your character certainly does look like Gay Tony." without throwing around a bunch of childish insults, "Courtesy Flush George"? 

You need to grow up if the first thing that comes to mind is to insult everyone you see, especially if they are not even bothering you.

And the other guy is just hopeless.

You need to leave your parents basement and go out, into the real world. You're gonna deal with much worst people saying much worst sh*t. Man up and don't cry about it...

Here's a tip... Never give us trolls attention. We love it.
  • DMC14 likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

Wow, a self admitted troll. What a cool guy.

Supashroomz
  • Supashroomz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

I think "Unofficial Gay Tony Masturbation Thread" would suite this better

This

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

Maybe I'm a troll. But, you sir.. You're weak... Incompetent and a sad excuse of a human-being.

You make us (REAL MEN) look bad with all that sissy crap. Man up and let this be a learning experience for you.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

Maybe I'm a troll. But, you sir.. You're weak... Incompetent and a sad excuse of a human-being.

You make us (REAL MEN) look bad with all that sissy crap. Man up and let this be a learning experience for you.

What the hell are you even on about at this point? This thread is just about me trying to make my character look like gay tony. I've not insulted anyone or attacked anyone, why are you even doing this?

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

What the hell are you even on about at this point? This thread is just about me trying to make my character look like gay tony. I've not insulted anyone or attacked anyone, why are you even doing this?

Guess you can't see when someone is trolling..

*FACE PALM*
You're hopeless, sir.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

*FACE PALM*
You're hopeless, sir.

You coming in here and throwing around personal insults at me is supposed to be excused by the fact that you are "Trolling"? What is wrong with you? Do you live in the bizarro world?

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

If you have to point out that you're trolling, you're probably doing it wrong.

OP - just ignore them. Think you've got it as close as possible with the current customization options.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:30 AM Edited by Courtesy Flush George, 25 October 2013 - 03:37 AM.

*FACE PALM*
You're hopeless, sir.

You coming in here and throwing around personal insults at me is supposed to be excused by the fact that you are "Trolling"? What is wrong with you? Do you live in the bizarro world?
I live in the real world. Where I can say whatever I please.

I have a serious question... Do you work? I'm certain you do not. Because I know your co-workers will have a field day with you.

I'm sure, I would...

OP - just ignore them. Think you've got it as close as possible with the current customization options.

Failing?! Hahahaha... Here comes admirals butt buddy.. Cute. Very cute

poedgirl
  • poedgirl

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

I find it quite funny how people think they're "trolling," being all cool and such. People these days seriously have no idea what the world "trolling" actually means. Coming straight out and insulting someone isn't trolling. Trolling is an art form, it's luring someone into a trap that actually takes planning. Kids seriously need to grow up and learn that sh*t like homophobia is not acceptable now days.

Also, OP has pointed out she's female on numerous occasions, so learn to read.

• R.R and theadmiral like this

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:40 AM Edited by Courtesy Flush George, 25 October 2013 - 03:42 AM.

I find it quite funny how people think they're "trolling," being all cool and such. People these days seriously have no idea what the world "trolling" actually means. Coming straight out and insulting someone isn't trolling. Trolling is an art form, it's luring someone into a trap that actually takes planning. Kids seriously need to grow up and learn that sh*t like homophobia is not acceptable now days.

Trolling: In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]

Guess you have no idea what trolling is..

P.s.
How did you get that horse face cartoon on ya avatar?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

*FACE PALM*
You're hopeless, sir.

I live in the real world. Where I can say whatever I please.

I have a serious question... Do you work? I'm certain you do not. Because I know your co-workers will have a field day with you.

I'm sure, I would...

Failing?! Hahahaha... Here comes admirals butt buddy.. Cute. Very cute

The real world of questioning people's sexuality on an internet forum?

If you acted the way you act here in any workplace, you'd be fired on your first day. Get real.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

Now you are just being completely and totally unacceptable. I'm sorry, you really need to just get lost. You are a complete disgrace.

• poedgirl likes this

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

Now you are just being completely and totally unacceptable. I'm sorry, you really need to just get lost. You are a complete disgrace.

What?! Why? I'm asking a honest question. It looks pretty cool.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

Trolling: In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]

P.s.

You had to look up a dictionary meaning? And you're accusing others of not knowing what trolling is?

Trolling isn't personal insults. It just makes you look like a cock.

Grow up child.

• poedgirl likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

Why don't you go to some other thread and brag about what a great "Troll" you are, as if that is some sort of accomplishment. You are absolutely pathetic and have totally backed yourself into a corner.

poedgirl
  • poedgirl

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

Such a witty retort. I'll have you know that's my face.

• R.R and theadmiral like this

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:53 AM Edited by Courtesy Flush George, 25 October 2013 - 03:57 AM.

P.s.

You had to look up a dictionary meaning? And you're accusing others of not knowing what trolling is?

Grow up child.
Grow up? You guys are the ones getting all keyboard warrior on me, lol. Relax.. It's the web. My comment won't effect your life.

Are you implying insults and person insults aren't the same? HAHAHAHAHA! Wow

Why don't you go to some other thread and brag about what a great "Troll" you are, as if that is some sort of accomplishment. You are absolutely pathetic and have totally backed yourself into a corner.

Never said I was the best... All I said, you shouldn't let people get to you and man up... Whether you're a man or women, my comment or others on here should effect you..

In another words... f*ck what I say case I'm sh*t to you.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:54 AM

I'm going to ignore the pathetic, ignorant, and homophobic posts and say that The Admiral's character is close to looking like Gay Tony.  Although I might give him a buzz cut and pick some glasses with a pink or purple tint.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

P.s.

Grow up child.

Grow up? You guys are the ones getting all keyboard warrior on me, lol. Relax.. It's the web. My comment won't effect your life.

Relax? What planet are you from where you can come insult people, question their sexuality, insult others apperances, and then explain it away with a "relax"? You need a serious reality check. I think you already realize you are on the losing end of this exchange and have been since the very second you opened your mouth.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

In this pic, it looks like Tony has a buzz cut, or very, VERY short hair.

Gaytonyballad.PNG

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

In this pic, it looks like Tony has a buzz cut, or very, VERY short hair.

Gaytonyballad.PNG

The closest I could come was side parted light brown. If you check the earlier pages, i've tried a few different ones. The glasses are also very hard to match - If you check page 1 and 2 i tried several different styles and eventually settled for one that just shows his eyes as much as possible.

I'm glad you like it and i'm thrilled to get some positive on topic feedback. If you know a specific hairstyle or glasses to try i'd love to give it a shot but i'm pretty sure i've gone through all of them.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:58 AM Edited by R.R, 25 October 2013 - 03:59 AM.

No, i'm saying trolling is more than insults. It's an artform that you obviously don't understand. It's mean to be provocative and funny - atm, you're the only finding your "trolling" funny, and it's so good that you have to tell people that you're doing it.

W/e, i'll leave you to your delusions and take my own advice.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

P.s.

Grow up child.

Relax? What planet are you from where you can come insult people, question their sexuality, insult others apperances, and then explain it away with a "relax"? You need a serious reality check. I think you already realize you are on the losing end of this exchange and have been since the very second you opened your mouth.

YOU'RE MISTAKEN! I never made a comment about sexuality! Get your facts straight.. This whole thing started when you said reported and I was teasing you for it.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

P.s.

Grow up child.

YOU'RE MISTAKEN! I never made a comment about sexuality! Get your facts straight.. This whole thing started when you said reported and I was teasing you for it.

Just go away.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users