prettty..prettt-ttyy..gay

• Bawse likes this

007_eleven
  • 007_eleven

The 80's are never over!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

Well you can get the clothing, hair and car down but he looks a bit young, according to GTA wiki Tony is 50/45, so 40 would be best, I'd suggest trying to get a fuller looking face with more tan using hispanic grandparents, and would a black buzzcut work well? 

Just a tip this topic is very limited in terms of discussion hence why trolls arrive, rather than just gay tony why don't you make an overall character emulation thread so more people can enjoy styling different characters? :) It's great fun, I've seen Pulp Fiction and Breaking Bad snaps on the social club.

Yeah, I agree, but i'm not into it enough to make a brand new character just for this.. I'm just trying to work with what I have. And you are probably right about the thread title!

No problem, it still looks good, and I like some of the clothes that men can get, with my female character i'm sort of limited, guy clothes would be cool too. 

Speaking of TBOGT, I'm sure Bahama Mamas West will be opened up for DLC eventually.

Soulchild
  • Soulchild

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

I'm not arguing, just asking where the sudden interest came from. Stop being such a jumpy prima donna to everyone on the forums. Such a diva.

If you don't STFU...You're the one who came in here with a smart ass comment. Get over yourself.

• theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

I'm not arguing, just asking where the sudden interest came from. Stop being such a jumpy prima donna to everyone on the forums. Such a diva.

If you don't STFU...You're the one who came in here with a smart ass comment. Get over yourself.

He's just mad that all he does is troll and that his attempt to ruin the thread didn't work. Don't mind him - Everyone else just ignores him.

And 007_Eleven I just bought the high end Del Perro apartment right across from Bahama Mama West so i'm so ready for that DLC!

• Soulchild likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

Can't believe you ain't played the DLC, it's bloody amazing!

My copy of GTAIV is on PC and the DLC isn't on steam for whatever reason?

Yes, it is.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

If you search for it in the actual client it isn't apparently? I get liberty city stories, that's it!

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

If you search for it in the actual client it isn't apparently? I get liberty city stories, that's it!

It's on the client for me.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

Ok, I feel like an idiot - I search for Gay Tony and I get Liberty City Stories. I search for GTAIV and there is a complete edition that has it for 29.99, but its not for sale standalone. What am I doing wrong here?

0_0.jpg

Gay Tony enjoying his new Del Perro apartment

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

Get Liberty City stories.

The Lost and the Damned is better than TBoGT anyway.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

Ok, I feel like an idiot - I search for Gay Tony and I get Liberty City Stories. I search for GTAIV and there is a complete edition that has it for 29.99, but its not for sale standalone. What am I doing wrong here?

0_0.jpg

Search for "Episodes from Liberty City".

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

0_0.jpg

Search for "Episodes from Liberty City".

No, its not there. Maybe its a region thing?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

I'm in the U.S. Aren't you?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

Yes.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

Yes.

Then it's not regional. Just buy it from the Steampowered website.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:54 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 21 October 2013 - 01:54 AM.

Oops I meant Episodes From Liberty City lol

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

You look a lot like him, I agree that's about as close as you're gonna get for now. I think once more clothing and hairstyles are released you'll be able to do an even better job. Also I've seemed to notice that your posts in particular attract more trolls than most lol. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:02 AM Edited by theadmiral, 21 October 2013 - 02:02 AM.

You look a lot like him, I agree that's about as close as you're gonna get for now. I think once more clothing and hairstyles are released you'll be able to do an even better job. Also I've seemed to notice that your posts in particular attract more trolls than most lol. 

Yeah, these haters only want to see posts about glitching, what will you do if you get banned for glitching, will you get banned for glitching, etc. Any thread that is relatively normal like this one (Trying to look like a celebrated character such as Gay Tony) draws haters out of the wood work.

Thanks for the feedback hopefully with the DLC I can do a better job with hair etc.

• Ryder_from_the_grave likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:31 AM

Gay Tony in a leather jacket at a beach party

0_0.jpg

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:45 AM

Are you gay IRL? 

No. I don't see how that is relevant. I just realized that people were saying my character looks like Gay Tony so I thought i'd try to emulate it. Does anyone have any constructive feedback?

Who else would be infatuated with a fa**ot character, other than another fa**ot? 

Reported

hahahaha reported hahahaha. your gay.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

Are you gay IRL? 

No. I don't see how that is relevant. I just realized that people were saying my character looks like Gay Tony so I thought i'd try to emulate it. Does anyone have any constructive feedback?

Who else would be infatuated with a fa**ot character, other than another fa**ot? 

Reported

I'm not, my character is. And it is you're.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:49 AM

Are you gay IRL? 

Reported

a gay spelling nazi.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:52 AM

Are you gay IRL? 

Reported

a gay spelling nazi.

Why are you coming in here to abuse me ? I'm just posting pictures of my character that im trying to make look like gay tony. Please just go away or i'll have no choice but to report you.

0_0.jpg

Gay Tony getting ready to go to the beach party with his Schafter, his friends are in the camper.

0_0.jpg

Some of Gay Tony's associates.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:56 AM Edited by Courtesy Flush George, 25 October 2013 - 02:57 AM.

Are you gay IRL? 

Reported
Reported? I feel sorry for you in the real world.... Crying like a child isn't gonna get you no where in life... Man up and stop acting like a bitch...

Yeah yeah.. I know, you reported me too... I don't care...

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

Are you gay IRL? 

Reported

Reported? I feel sorry for you in the real world.... Crying like a child isn't gonna et

I'll gladly do it again , too. Anyone who comes in here just to insult me, the player, deserves it. You aren't allowed to randomly call people "fa**ots" on this forum, "Courtesy Flush George".

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:59 AM

Homophobic imbeciles everywhere on these forums :sui:

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:00 AM

your a gay spelling nazi bitch. (boo hoo mummy they called me gay).

• Bawse likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:01 AM

I'd never imagine that people would personally attack me because i'm trying to roleplay that my character is Gay Tony. Sad state of affairs. And you are still using "your" when you mean "you're".

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

"What is wrong with you people?!  Don't you know a good time when you see one?!"

-Tony Prince

Seriously, chill out.

Have NO clue why this guy is being attacked for this.

• R.R likes this

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

You didn't know who he was the other day, now you are obsessed with looking like him?

Yes, precisely. I had no clue who he was when someone said I looked like him because I only played GTAIV but none of the expansions.

EDIT: And instead of trying to argue with me you could just not post at all or say how i'm doing with trying to look like him.

just an FYI I was in a game stop the other day and in the new release's there was a disk that had IV, Gay Tny, and The Lost and the Damned all in one for like $40 I think.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

Are you gay IRL? 

Reported
Reported? I feel sorry for you in the real world.... Crying like a child isn't gonna et

I'll gladly do it again , too. Anyone who comes in here just to insult me, the player, deserves it. You aren't allowed to randomly call people "fa**ots" on this forum, "Courtesy Flush George".

Grow the f*ck up... How f*cking cares. His opinion/ comment shouldn't matter to you.. This is the web.

Any who, your character certainly does look like Gay Tony.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users