• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic
Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

Are you gay IRL? 

No. I don't see how that is relevant. I just realized that people were saying my character looks like Gay Tony so I thought i'd try to emulate it. Does anyone have any constructive feedback?

Who else would be infatuated with a fa**ot character, other than another fa**ot? 

Reported

Who cares? Grab some tissues and continue to tweak your fa**ot character around some more whilst jacking off.

Who the hell strives to be a fa**ot crackhead? 

Who the hell strives to be a troll on these forums?

About 50% of the population? 

About 50% of the population doesn't?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:41 PM Edited by theadmiral, 20 October 2013 - 03:41 PM.

Guys i'm just trying to know if I did a decent job and get advice on how to do it better. Please stop coming in here throwing around homophobic slurs. I asked for serious responses PLEASE in the OP.

Wish all the trash posts in here could be deleted.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

I'll be honest again...

It's the internet. What'd you expect from this site?

I've explained it before: You are posting in a forum of people aged 12 and up. This forum is filled with rapists, kidnappers, thieves and murderers, corrupt police and comedians. Not to mention we play Grand Theft Auto on top of that.

I personally think it's neat that you're able to come that close to Gay Tony's look. I always thought he had a Tony Stark look about him and I'm okay with you emulating Tony. But why would you expect any of these cretins to understand?

u235
  • u235

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

I think you're an 8/10. Maybe try designing some of your own outfits that match Tony's persona.

• theadmiral likes this

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

Put a dick in your character's mouth and he'll be EXACTLTY like Tony Prince (Gay Tony)

• Bawse likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

I think you're an 8/10. Maybe try designing some of your own outfits that match Tony's persona.

Thanks for the feedback, i'm going to work on some ensembles that are not a direct parody of Gay Tony pictures on google image search. Will update when I work it out.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

I think the loading screen outfit looks the best on you.

And yeah just get a black Schafter, and it'll be complete.

Gay Tony was a really cool character, and I think you did a pretty good job on the loading screen outfit, considering the limitations!

• theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

Sorry for a dumb question but is there a Schafter in GTAV/Online?

BigSean715
  • BigSean715

The deaf hear me and the blind lookin'.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

This topic is gay.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

Yes.

Apparently it is a little rare though, since a handful of people asked if anyone has found it on here.  I've only come across one.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

Yes.

Apparently it is a little rare though, since a handful of people asked if anyone has found it on here.  I've only come across one.

OK. The search begins. I've got plenty of time today. Will update with pics when I find one. Thanks for your help.

DwnShft2Xcelr8
  • DwnShft2Xcelr8

Hove Beach Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

Your character looks as close to Gay Tony as possible with the current character customization. The hair is off, and the facial features just don't seem to match up.

I do find it strange that you're trying to create a character to look like someone from a game you never played, but whatever. You should try to play GTA The Ballad of Gay Tony. It's definitely worth it. And with GTAO plagued with problems, you might as well play TBoGT while waiting for R* to straighten things out online.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

Your character looks as close to Gay Tony as possible with the current character customization. The hair is off, and the facial features just don't seem to match up.

I do find it strange that you're trying to create a character to look like someone from a game you never played, but whatever. You should try to play GTA The Ballad of Gay Tony. It's definitely worth it. And with GTAO plagued with problems, you might as well play TBoGT while waiting for R* to straighten things out online.

I have a copy of GTAIV on PC but I don't see myself spending however much the expansion costs unless it's like 2 dollars on Steam or something. If it was free i'd definitely give it a go, I read the wiki about it and it sounds like it is a riot.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

Guys I found the Gay Tony car. I also tweaked the hair and facial hair a bit, nothing is exactly like gay Tony's but could you all provide some feedback about if you prefer either of these styles of hair over the one in the OP?

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

6607-gta-gay-tony-partys-over.jpg

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

Guys I found the Gay Tony car. I also tweaked the hair and facial hair a bit, nothing is exactly like gay Tony's but could you all provide some feedback about if you prefer either of these styles of hair over the one in the OP?

0_0.jpg

Keep this one.

• theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

Also if anyone wants to know I found the Gay Tony car by just walking around the block at Martin's house and the car is quick and awesome. A good ride even if you don't want to be like Gay Tony.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

0_0.jpg

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

Last one for now guys, sorry for a double picture post. I think i'm getting closer to nailing the look and style especially since I didn't play the game.

Feedback welcome.

0_0.jpg

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

Bahama Mamas was the rival club in TBoGT, lol.

Should take a selfie with like a bunch of exploded cars in front of the club.

• theadmiral likes this

Minrath
  • Minrath

Mullet Squad Master

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

Looks really nice, one thing I recommend though is staying with glasses in which you can see his eyes easily, that felt like one of Tony's defining features.

• theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:11 PM Edited by theadmiral, 20 October 2013 - 05:13 PM.

Looks really nice, one thing I recommend though is staying with glasses in which you can see his eyes easily, that felt like one of Tony's defining features.

Thanks for the feedback. The glasses is the hardest part for me because none of the choices (or atleast ones that I have unlocked) look exactly right but i'll tweak around with it some more.

EDIT: One thing i'm shocked about is how awesome the Shafter is even if you are not trying to look like Gay Tony. Replaced a car in my garage with it and absolutely no regrets.

wahgah
  • wahgah

Lost In Postion

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

this is kinda off topic but I figured i would say it anyways. it would have been cool actually if Tony actually opened up a new club out in los santos and you did a few missions for him; while he was in town promoting the opening of the new (or franchised) club.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

0_0.jpg

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

creating characters that resemble real life celebrities or video game characters is a good idea! :panic:

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

I didn't know who Gay Tony was when I made the char but people said I look like him so why not roll with it?

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

I didn't know who Gay Tony was when I made the char but people said I look like him so why not roll with it?

you should definitely play ballad of gay tony DLC bud

007_eleven
  • 007_eleven

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

Well you can get the clothing, hair and car down but he looks a bit young, according to GTA wiki Tony is 50/45, so 40 would be best, I'd suggest trying to get a fuller looking face with more tan using hispanic grandparents, and would a black buzzcut work well? 

Just a tip this topic is very limited in terms of discussion hence why trolls arrive, rather than just gay tony why don't you make an overall character emulation thread so more people can enjoy styling different characters? :) It's great fun, I've seen Pulp Fiction and Breaking Bad snaps on the social club.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

Well you can get the clothing, hair and car down but he looks a bit young, according to GTA wiki Tony is 50/45, so 40 would be best, I'd suggest trying to get a fuller looking face with more tan using hispanic grandparents, and would a black buzzcut work well? 

Just a tip this topic is very limited in terms of discussion hence why trolls arrive, rather than just gay tony why don't you make an overall character emulation thread so more people can enjoy styling different characters? :) It's great fun, I've seen Pulp Fiction and Breaking Bad snaps on the social club.

Yeah, I agree, but i'm not into it enough to make a brand new character just for this.. I'm just trying to work with what I have. And you are probably right about the thread title!

rec0rd
  • rec0rd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

Can't believe you ain't played the DLC, it's bloody amazing!

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

Can't believe you ain't played the DLC, it's bloody amazing!

My copy of GTAIV is on PC and the DLC isn't on steam for whatever reason?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users