• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic
theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

Hey guys, ever since someone told me my character looks like Gay Tony I've been obsessed with trying to look exactly like him. Here is what I've come up with so far --

0_0.jpg

gaytony1.jpg

Serious comments only - i'm looking for advice on how it looks so far, what glasses may be more appropriate (since the Gay Tony ones are not in game to my knowledge) and what haircut/beard combination might be more appropriate. Right now i'm thinking im probably about a 7/10 match but there is more work to do. I know some of you can help me out with this and thanks in advance for your advice. No flaming please.

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

You didn't know who he was the other day, now you are obsessed with looking like him?
  • DwnShft2Xcelr8 likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:40 PM Edited by theadmiral, 20 October 2013 - 02:41 PM.

You didn't know who he was the other day, now you are obsessed with looking like him?

Yes, precisely. I had no clue who he was when someone said I looked like him because I only played GTAIV but none of the expansions.

EDIT: And instead of trying to argue with me you could just not post at all or say how i'm doing with trying to look like him.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

Lol gay tony was a crack head

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

I'm not arguing, just asking where the sudden interest came from. Stop being such a jumpy prima donna to everyone on the forums. Such a diva.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

0_0.jpg

1642879503.jpg

SpaceRobot
  • SpaceRobot

Robot From Space

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

I'm not arguing, just asking where the sudden interest came from. Stop being such a jumpy prima donna to everyone on the forums. Such a diva.

Arguing isn't legal in his jurisdiction.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

0_0.jpg

The_Ballad_of_Gay_Tony_cover.jpg

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:02 PM Edited by madmanaz, 20 October 2013 - 03:03 PM.

Sounds like someone who dresses and acts like a so-called celebrity IRL.

Anyone else read the article about the 33-year-old man who had $100,000+ in plastic surgery to look like Bieber-- that's the OP in this topic.

I am of course just kidding. I love the Admiral and I hope the Admiral loves me.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

Sounds like someone who dresses and acts like a so-called celebrity IRL.

Anyone else read the article about the 33-year-old man who had $100,000+ in plastic surgery to look like Bieber-- that's the OP in this topic.

What is even more disturbing is how no one can make a serious reply to this , you guys cant just resist trying to get in some sort of witty one liner or something even though you just look like a total jerk.

Bawse
  • Bawse

Get it liek me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

Are you gay IRL? 

• DMC14 likes this

skizeh_
  • skizeh_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

well its safe to say you suck dick like gay tony.

• Bawse and DMC14 like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Are you gay IRL? 

No. I don't see how that is relevant. I just realized that people were saying my character looks like Gay Tony so I thought i'd try to emulate it. Does anyone have any constructive feedback?

N3W Quickness
  • N3W Quickness

Crackhead

• Members

You guys like gay people lol

SaintsRow3
  • SaintsRow3

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

Sorry, not looking like Gay Tony at all.
  • theadmiral and Dementious like this

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:10 PM Edited by CatDog96, 20 October 2013 - 03:10 PM.

Gay tony is a fa**ot  :santa:  In actual fact I think the hair is a bit off but you do look slightly similar.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

Sorry, not looking like Gay Tony at all.

Any suggestions or is it in the face and not fixable? Thanks for the serious reply BTW.

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:10 PM Edited by CheaterMcCheat, 20 October 2013 - 03:11 PM.

Are you gay IRL? 

No. I don't see how that is relevant. I just realized that people were saying my character looks like Gay Tony so I thought i'd try to emulate it. Does anyone have any constructive feedback?
In my opinion it's as close as you are going to get considering this game has crap character customization. If it were better you might be able to fine tune the facial features more but since you can't I would say you have done an extremely good, albeit accidental job of looking like Gay Tony. How's that?

Kijonco
  • Kijonco

Does the pelvic thrust whenever possible

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

I would say you have it down just about as well as you could for the current engine. Didn't he have some special car he loved? Id go for trying to recreate that next

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

I would say you have it down just about as well as you could for the current engine. Didn't he have some special car he loved? Id go for trying to recreate that next

I didn't play the game so i'm unaware of what car he favored. Could anyone provide a pic?

SpaceRobot
  • SpaceRobot

Robot From Space

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

I didn't play the game so i'm unaware of what car he favored. Could anyone provide a pic?

I'd say damn close.

Seriously though, you didn't even play the game and you're trying to recreate a main character from it? Why? :/

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

You drive him around in a Schafter

Bawse
  • Bawse

Get it liek me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:19 PM Edited by Otter, 20 October 2013 - 05:22 PM.

Are you gay IRL? 

Who else would be infatuated with a fa**ot character, other than another fa**ot? 

User has been warned - Otter

• DMC14 likes this

Kijonco
  • Kijonco

Does the pelvic thrust whenever possible

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

v6i16w.jpg

I think this was the one here.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

I'd say damn close.

Seriously though, you didn't even play the game and you're trying to recreate a main character from it? Why? :/

A couple people said I looked like him so I figured there must be something to it and why not try to roll with it.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

Are you gay IRL? 

Who else would be infatuated with a fa**ot character, other than another fa**ot? 

Reported

Bawse
  • Bawse

Get it liek me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:22 PM Edited by Bawse, 20 October 2013 - 03:25 PM.

Are you gay IRL? 

Reported

Who cares? Grab some tissues and continue to tweak your fa**ot character around some more whilst jacking off.

Who the hell strives to be a fa**ot crackhead? 

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

Are you gay IRL? 

Reported

lol

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:30 PM Edited by Corrupt King, 20 October 2013 - 03:30 PM.

Are you gay IRL? 

Reported

Who cares? Grab some tissues and continue to tweak your fa**ot character around some more whilst jacking off.

Who the hell strives to be a troll on these forums?

Bawse
  • Bawse

Get it liek me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

Are you gay IRL? 

Reported

Who the hell strives to be a troll on these forums?

About 50% of the population? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users