» «
Photo

Titan Dropped to $5000?

15 replies to this topic
lolmattjk
  • lolmattjk

Machiavillian

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:16 PM Edited by lolmattjk, 20 October 2013 - 02:17 PM.

It seems like every time I find a mission that will give me decent money, it's payout gets dropped because people constantly play it, but isnt that the point? I have a life outside of gta online and its at the point where I cant even keep up with all these bugatti driving, million dollar home owning people.

I have no high payout missions anymore. Should I just glitch the system to keep up?

OBITWIZZLE
  • OBITWIZZLE

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

Why do you need to keep up? It's a video game, not real life.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

Every job payout has been halved. Check the link in my sig - we're trying to get it changed.

SLICKSIX
  • SLICKSIX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

Its a shame and one i feel has spoilt the game now, if anything it was'nt enough and needs to be at least double what it was!
Why bother with a mission that you have to buy ammo and armor before you start, then theres a chance you dont survive and get nothing for the effort, when you could do 2 races and earn more???

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:30 AM

I dont mind missions being halved, what I would prefer is if there was some sort of active cooldown timer working between original payments so that seeking variety meant that missions you haven't played in some time would double back up to the full payment-as if the contact seeked your expertise once again, instead of paying you nothing for your repetitive service.

• lemon61090 likes this

LeAristocrat
  • LeAristocrat

Leader of the LeAristocrats

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:52 AM

Every job payout has been halved. Check the link in my sig - we're trying to get it changed.

I voted Silenced

Bottom Gun
  • Bottom Gun

Formless

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

Rockstar wants you to buy their money instead of working for it, that's why they're discouraging mission farming.

• Scoobroid likes this

Gigabomber
  • Gigabomber

Infinite Ammo Amorous

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

competitive modes never yield enough to the bottom half, so they nerf (MMO style) the missions that treat everyone equally instead of boosting the other missions. They do not know what they are doing to their fanbase.

Scoobroid
  • Scoobroid

GTAO Olympic Champion of Champions

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

Rockstar wants you to buy their money instead of working for it, that's why they're discouraging mission farming.

QFT.

Also, do a mission with some friends or crew, preferably a mix of some who have done the mission before and some who haven't, then marvel at how some get full payout and some get halved amounts, with absolutely no discernable logical reason...

R* look so cynical and EAish doing this, I suspect they have ruined their rep, but I also suspect that they don't care, after all this game has made them sooo much money already.

Hey everyone: PLEASE don't buy R* cash for real cash. You'll just encourage them.

• Growlmon and N_Devil like this

lolmattjk
  • lolmattjk

Machiavillian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

I know its just a game but i would like to be able to play it properly at least.

What I dont understand is why they did it in the midst of all the glitching. They're punishing legit players while allowing all the people who exploit the system/glitches to get even more rich.

Crimson Glyph
  • Crimson Glyph

Garfunkel Squirts

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

No, I think they just want people to have to work harder for their vehicles, thus, giving the game longevity.

If they let us farm for all the cash in the world, we wouldn't have anything to work for anymore, and the game would be pointless to play.

Growlmon
  • Growlmon

Digital Hazard

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

No, I think they just want people to have to work harder for their vehicles, thus, giving the game longevity.

If they let us farm for all the cash in the world, we wouldn't have anything to work for anymore, and the game would be pointless to play.

Well it's making the game feel drawn-out rather than fun.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:19 PM Edited by CenMan, 31 October 2013 - 10:20 PM.

Anyone know where the list of mission payouts has gone? I can't find it anymore.

PSgtaplayer1
  • PSgtaplayer1

I Cri Evri Tiem

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:47 AM

They didn't half the missions entirely, it's just that they don't allow you to get the full amount because you've already done it before. Don't get pissed off at Rockstar for not fixing up glitches because they're already doing that at the moment. That's also the reason why they haven't sent the $500,000 - because if they gave it and glitches/bugs still occurred, then people would lose their money before getting to use it. I don't blame them for pulling down the reward money because there are obviously over ways to get cash and they're encouraging you to do other missions and not just farm the same ones over and over without getting the full experience of what they made for the community.

Just find other ways to get money, bros. The game wont be fun if people just keep doing Titan of a Job 1000000 times everyday to get $1000000000000000.

Tokin
  • Tokin

Snee-i-itch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:53 AM

Yet all it has done is given people more reason to exploit the game to get ridiculous amount of cash.

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:42 PM

A Titan of a Job is still a fun mission, when I get it I solo it on hard regardless of pay.  But, I just love flying so any mission that let's me fly is awesome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users