Photo

missing toons constant

2 replies to this topic
Ab_bott
  • Ab_bott

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

i went out and bought a tv a ps3 and gta 5 all yesterday spending a fair bit ive created 5-8 toons constant since yesterday as i just want to play online with my m8 and have some fun i go after completing the online tutorial i then run with my m8 a little while do few missions etc.. go to save it by char selection by switching to franklin on the offline mode mode and well go to log back in on my online char and pffffffffffffffffff in to thin air after the rockstar social club told me my char had been saved and to be quite frank im pissed off now after biting my tounge since yesterday midday get somthing fixed plz and may i get my latest char reinstated as i had nearly up to 45 k money took me a while to get 

ur4d34dm4n
  • ur4d34dm4n

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:18 PM Edited by ur4d34dm4n, 20 October 2013 - 02:22 PM.

i can verify this as i am his m8 and hes been at my house since this time and its go to the point where my m8 actually does not wanting to play after spending all that money yesterday we just wanna have some fun online but cant as theres always a missing char issue

ur4d34dm4n
  • ur4d34dm4n

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:48 PM Edited by ur4d34dm4n, 20 October 2013 - 01:49 PM.

rockstar you should of done a beta test before you released this simple as if u did which i doubt concerning how many ppl i see with issues you should of been better prepared by releasing a beta 1st kinda stupid after i mean were like number 5 in the series of gta now thought you would of learnt from previous gta titles 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users