Photo

Accessories dissapearing.

2 replies to this topic
HviT_uLVeR
  • HviT_uLVeR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

Im using a female character (idk if it happens with males aswell). But when I try to equip earrings, necklace, wristbands or bracelets, I can only use one of them. I mean, I cant use earings with a bracelet, or earings with a necklace and a bracelet. All you can combine, is a clock (never dissapears) with another type of accessory, if you do one more, another will just dissapear.

I dont know if its a memory saving purposed thing, but if it is, is crap.

Would be nice to be able to use all diferent accesories at once.

Ill say aswell, that high boots should be allowed to use on jeans, not only on shorts and skirts. And Tattoos, should be able to be used in same place for diferent places, for example, forearm + shoulder.

Cheers.

D-man__the_great
  • D-man__the_great

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

This is not a dress up game. Be grateful you have the options you have. Only one can be worn at a time. As a male, my only accessory is a watch

HviT_uLVeR
  • HviT_uLVeR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:13 PM Edited by HviT_uLVeR, 20 October 2013 - 12:14 PM.

This is not a dress up game. Be grateful you have the options you have. Only one can be worn at a time. As a male, my only accessory is a watch

Well, if its not, why giving the options? Btw, its an ONLINE MMO putting you on the rol of a citizen, so it requires customization to distinguish u from others and make your character unique.

This is not a "simple" multiplayer game like most shooters, etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users