Quantcast

» «
Photo

R*'s Solution to problem ='s 500,000 dollars. Not Good.

24 replies to this topic
JWitfield
  • JWitfield

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:58 AM Edited by JWitfield, 20 October 2013 - 11:00 AM.

So I have been thinking about this for a while..

R*'s solution to their problems and still problems is to give everyone 500,000 dollars to everyone..

In all honesty this should be a slap in the face to people.. Really... When EA/Maxis game out with Sim City 5, I bought it because well it was a PC game.. There were mad issues with it, a lot of issues things not working and so on.. Kinda like this R* incident.. What EA did was gave all players a choice of something like 8 or 10 games for compensation for the issues they had with their servers to show they were sorry for all the issues and such they caused players... I ended up getting Dead Space 3 (At the times was 40 bucks new) but saw the ending and didn't play it, Ironically I stopped playing Sim City because of all the issues also.

But my thing to you guys is do you think that 500,000 bucks in money really fixes the issues they still have with this game.. Really think about it, they have issues there is constantly more issues and there will probably be a lot more issues... Not to mention R* literally lied about a lot of things that would be in this game not to mention next gen consoles will be coming out real soon so your game doesn't really have much times as they say..

Anyway I think some of us really need to be thinking about some things because to me 500g in money you can spend in 3 minutes because the price of things in the game are way crazy high isn't really much to show sorry guys our fault....

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

cool story sherlock

Universal-Shot
  • Universal-Shot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

My problem is not needing to buy any other vehicles except cars and a tank. On a similar subject instead of halving mission rewards, they couldve added more to buy. 

Just saving cash for now. 

JWitfield
  • JWitfield

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:08 AM

Thats the thing this game should be about having fun.. This is reminding me back in the wow days(Prior to EP's)where you had to work to get anything.. This game seems to be heading in that path..

But they burn you guys because well 500k is saying sorry.. Like you said they halved all the missions and now you have to work twice as hard now you will definitely be losing that 500k way faster..

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

500k wont change anything, everyones in their millions already.

• Rolling Otter likes this

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

== Angels of Death - Founder

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:09 AM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 20 October 2013 - 11:11 AM.

I think the real concern is that, given the time that's passed and the issues that still exist, R* have no idea what the real problem is or how to fix it.  They're just throwing in-game money at us (which is more than a lot of companies would do to compensate), but it implies to me that there is no "fix" on the horizon.  GTAO may be fundamentally broken, which just shows how lazy R* have really become because they predicted all of these issues before launch and just sat on their thumbs and let it happen :sui:

JWitfield
  • JWitfield

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:16 AM Edited by JWitfield, 20 October 2013 - 11:17 AM.

They're just throwing in-game money at us (which is more than a lot of companies would do to compensate).

I actually addressed this in my 1st post.. The only thing I can think of to scale is the release of Sim City 5 which was a huge f*cking mess.. They ended up giving people a free game out of it.. They weren't sh*t games either.. Like i said DS 3 was 40 bucks when I got it, they had a few good games, like Mass Effect 3, and a few others cant remember so no, Some companies will do way better than R* in that regard...

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

I think the real concern is that, given the time that's passed and the issues that still exist, R* have no idea what the real problem is or how to fix it.  They're just throwing in-game money at us (which is more than a lot of companies would do to compensate), but it implies to me that there is no "fix" on the horizon.  GTAO may be fundamentally broken, which just shows how lazy R* have really become because they predicted all of these issues before launch and just sat on their thumbs and let it happen :sui:

But they told us it would be sh*t. So can't blame them, haha! 

It's like someone saying they are going to punch you in the face beforehand and thinking that makes it's OK.

HunterGriff
  • HunterGriff

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

It's like someone saying they are going to punch you in the face beforehand and thinking that makes it's OK.

No they didn't...they literally overhyped multiplayer and made it sound Like it's the best f*cking thing since sliced bread...

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

No they didn't...they literally overhyped multiplayer and made it sound Like it's the best f*cking thing since sliced bread...

And all the gaming sites supported it 9.5/10 ratings

• HunterGriff likes this

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

I'm not sure if I'm getting this right or not. So basically OP wants more free stuff or something along the lines of that?

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

OP seems to be forgetting the four patches and promise of continued support.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:21 PM

To be honest R* made so much mistakes since the launch of online and throwing 500K at players isn't going to erase everyone's memory of how irritating and unreliable these past weeks have been. No amount of in game money is going to change that.

I think a better solution would've been more DLC content and a new team of staff dedicated to keeping the online experience flawless. 

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

No one has done what R* have done with cloud servers on consoles.

Give them a f*cking break and accept their apology.

People that complain this much just plain suck.
  • PoeticWhisper likes this

JWitfield
  • JWitfield

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:17 PM Edited by JWitfield, 20 October 2013 - 06:21 PM.

And all the gaming sites supported it 9.5/10 ratings

Then other games like Last Of Us and Beyond 2 Souls should be what? 15 18/10 or something?

I'm not sure if I'm getting this right or not. So basically OP wants more free stuff or something along the lines of that?

No I aint, How about an actually fixed game like they promised from the start? Seems like a legit request for a game that cost 60 bucks.. If I wanted to pay for a unfinished game that cost 60 bucks I would have bought Planetary Inhalation If it isn't finished they should have made it cheaper and had you guys as beta testers because the game isn't finished...

OP seems to be forgetting the four patches and promise of continued support.

And how is that working out for you? To me it seems to be making things progressively worse.. Lets start with the markdown on mission xp and loot now..

Sorry guys all legit gripes about the game.

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

I'm down with a free 500k. I've only had a maximum of 101k in my bank since I started playing on launch day. I just wish they would hurry up and get it to us. I didn't run into any substantial problems with the game. Yeah I had my character reset once, but I was only playing for an hour before that happened.

Not everyone is as good at these types of games as some of you guys are, you know, the ones with millions of dollars. I'll take my 500k and be happy.

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

It pisses me off that they halved mission payments, how can they do that and then offer us $500,000! They're giving with one hand and taking with the other!

James_Hurst
  • James_Hurst

PSN: jameshurst7

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

I'd rather it R* didn't give everyone 500k. Just doesn't seem right. Money should be earned.

As an apology for the technical issues R* should of made a DLC package free to all users

SamuelBenjamin
  • SamuelBenjamin

Film & Photography Cinematography & VFX LA

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

$500,000 would be a good amount of money. But personally iv'e got $1 and now have no intention of playing on MP seriously again. Lost interest to many general BUGS.

IMG_6380.JPG

I could get $500,000 then i'd have to demote 8+ Hours to then get $650,000 to then get a cheetah. Too many hours and i don't see GTAO being alive in the future so it to me is a waste.

Also R* situation is to me much worse than EA's i mean we actually lost our progress and time... And making the game worse

SamuelBenjamin
  • SamuelBenjamin

Film & Photography Cinematography & VFX LA

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

Oh yes and if they gave a free game. Max Pane 3 or Red Dead are guys i'd take. It's been 20 Days yet no progress in character loss.... GAMES FREEEEE

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

Whiny bch

atomicmask
  • atomicmask

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

500k wont change anything, everyones in their millions already.

Everyone who EXPLOITED is in the millions, people like me who did legit and have a life gladly want the 500K. 

jared72404
  • jared72404

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

$500,000 would be a good amount of money. But personally iv'e got $1 and now have no intention of playing on MP seriously again. Lost interest to many general BUGS.

IMG_6380.JPG

I could get $500,000 then i'd have to demote 8+ Hours to then get $650,000 to then get a cheetah. Too many hours and i don't see GTAO being alive in the future so it to me is a waste.

Also R* situation is to me much worse than EA's i mean we actually lost our progress and time... And making the game worse

8+ hours to make just 150k? Winning races will get you 9-13.5k per race, doesn't take but maybe an hour if you can win.

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Nobs4Lyf

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

No one has done what R* have done with cloud servers on consoles.

Give them a f*cking break and accept their apology.

People that complain this much just plain suck.

This this and more of this. +1

Unjust
  • Unjust

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

its not a solution, its a compensation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users