Quantcast

» «
Photo

Getting rid of everything once you beat the game?

8 replies to this topic
TXF
  • TXF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:20 AM Edited by TXF, 20 October 2013 - 08:23 AM.

First, I don't have the game yet, so, I can't check, and I'm trying to avoid story spoilers if possible. Sucks, but I'll have it soon hopefully.

Now onto the point of the thread. One thing I enjoy doing in an open world game, is working my way up to expensive stuff. Like in Skyrim, I started a new save, and avoided 99% of the quests, and just stole/sold things until I had a ton of money. It was fun, and especially rewarding when I needed to buy something expensive and could.

However, I noticed that throughout the GTAV story(I dunno the story itself though) that you tend to get a LOT of money, and it seems fairly easy. I was wondering if there's any way to get rid of EVERYTHING after beating the game, without just starting a new game, I still want everything unlocked. 

Getting rid of everything, like money, properties, vehicles, etc. So I could try working my way back up to really good stuff, and working my way up through the guns after slowly getting my money back up. Stealing/killing people/etc.

I just think it'd be a lot more rewarding to get things when you have to really work for it. It feels a bit cheap if the story just gives you tons of money to the point where you can buy pretty much anything and not worry about money. Might as well be using a cheat to get money.

Anyway, yeah. Thanks.

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

Well you have to purchase all the properties, so you can just not buy them until you want to, except for maybe one or two which are given to you and that's only one character. As far as money though you don't get any for like 90% of the missions but the one's you do(the heists) are story missions and must be done. I guess you could purposefully do as poor as possible, but none of the ones that I have done reward you with any real money in the grand scheme of things(I'm not finished with the story yet) as far as purchasing properties and vehicles from the internet though. As in, I have enough money right now for maybe one property per character or one helicopter per character if I even had a place for it to be delivered to.

LeonVegaSuarez
  • LeonVegaSuarez

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

you can definitely spend all your money. just put everything into stocks.

you can also get rid of the cars you bought. just leave them outside your garage, blow them up or whatever.

you cant get rid of properties youve bought tho.

TXF
  • TXF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

you can also get rid of the cars you bought. just leave them outside your garage, blow them up or whatever.

What about guns?

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

talkin' sh*t about a pretty sunset

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

What about guns?

Just get arrested.

TXF
  • TXF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

What about guns?

Just get arrested.

Ah, ok, so it still takes guns away when arrested..good to know, thanks.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

No, it just takes your ammo away

Pathum
  • Pathum

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

Sounds like you need to play the online when you get the game. In that you'll start with no money and guns. You can;t buy property other than a garage or apartment, buy you do have to start from zero and build up you money/guns and car collection whatever way you want.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

Why even buy the game?

That's really the point of the game, The game kind of runs around money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users