Photo

Online will be dead in 1 month.

14 replies to this topic
N3xus
  • N3xus

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:02 AM

Want to know why? (I'm a PC gamer anyway, I just have a PS3 for exclusives)

Next gen and more other nice game.

I don't think people will stick with this boring game, this should be called loading screen simulator, character loss simulator and so on...

• atomicmask likes this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

This is a completely original idea that nobody has brought up before and I'm certainly glad that you had the foresight to do so because nobody else ever would have. /Sarcasm

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Want to know why? (I'm a PC gamer anyway, I just have a PS3 for exclusives)

Next gen and more other nice game.

I don't think people will stick with this boring game, this should be called loading screen simulator, character loss simulator and so on...

Yes we want to know why?.

One of the Best reviews I read of this game is "Under all that mess is an Incredible game" and I believe that to.

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Dead? I wouldn't say so, as R* may make it for next Gens (as the source code says).

So dead, no.

Offline, Perhaps.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:06 AM

Can't wait for GTA5 on PC though, considering what the mod community did with GTA4.

Sky is the limit for GTA5 PC. 

iVoltScopez V2
  • iVoltScopez V2

Deadhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:09 AM Edited by iVoltScopez V2, 20 October 2013 - 08:09 AM.

Can't wait for GTA5 on PC though, considering what the mod community did with GTA4.

Sky is the limit for GTA5 PC. 

I'm saving money for a custom build so when it's announced I'll check the required specs so I know just what to get to run the perfect game with perfect settings!!!

beatthedevil56
  • beatthedevil56

Your Personal Jesus

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

I just logged in to a lobby full of this crew called HATE with tanks. Killing some Aussie guy. Over, and over and over. They were not even high level players. Felt bad for the guy.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

It's dead now if you want to play a deathmatch or do a race. I'm losing patience with it, and it has actually made me start looking at BF4 trailers - which I wasn't even going to get! It's not the next gen that will kill this game, but games that have a bit of common sense about them.

Say what you like about CoD, but you don't spend hours in lobbies.

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:21 AM

Not a month, I'd give it a year, maybe two at the most. Not everyone is getting next gen right away, and as long as R* don't screw up heists then those should add more fun.

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:35 AM

It being on current gen consoles is the reason it will still be alive. This game sold more faster than any other game has before, something that could only be done with an install base this huge from a console generation that has lasted this long. 

I'm a PC gamer with a PS3 too but you have to use common sense on this one. A game this big won't die in a month.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:36 AM

It's dead now if you want to play a deathmatch or do a race. I'm losing patience with it, and it has actually made me start looking at BF4 trailers - which I wasn't even going to get! It's not the next gen that will kill this game, but games that have a bit of common sense about them.

Say what you like about CoD, but you don't spend hours in lobbies.

Races?  Every race I've joined is usually maxed out.

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:39 AM

gee, this hasn't been talked about to death already...

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:56 AM

Kinda agree, I would've been fine on single player forever but their online marketing sucked me in. I have online fatigue.

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:01 AM Edited by Detained, 20 October 2013 - 09:01 AM.

I really don't think Rockstar games was prepared for all the Online drama, its great they tried this project but i got a feeling they're really shooting them selves in the foot  how ever they are wizards 

and i know they can do the inevitable but i think its fair to say that multiplayer is over all a complete mess. As for the game loosing numbers of players, nope still early days for GTA V Online.

antidrip
  • antidrip

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

Game is dead. GTA online R.I.P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users