Photo

Xbox 360 - Level Reset

2 replies to this topic
Lelbron
  • Lelbron

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:02 AM

Today I got to level 7 and saved my game. Then later, when I went back online my level had been reset to 0 and my clothes were defaulted, but my car, money, and unlocks remained. I played some more and got to level 9 (from 0) then saved and quit again. Right now my Social Club page reads level 0 again, I haven't checked in game because frankly, I don't want to lose it again. What should I be doing to make sure this doesn't happen? When I Google'd to see if other people were having this problem it seems most people have been losing entire characters rather than just their level. 

ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:35 AM

Cloud servers are f*cked right now.

surey82
  • surey82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

So too share my frustration lelbron I have currently levelled to 27 5 times now having the same problem as lelbron and every one else......What's the point of playing gta 5 online when they are saying it's a lag in the saving on cloud which is the problem, what happens to the info I have done 5 times now levelling to 27 what bit of saving does it put back on my character if anything at all? it is very frustrating playing at the moment and being realistic is $500k really going to compensate for everything?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users