Quantcast

» «
Photo

READ THIS...about money HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?

38 replies to this topic
MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

I spent 7 million dollars worth of cars.

I want my bank to go negative.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

Don't feel bad for doing this OP, if you lost all your cars. Modded or not it's still a lot of money that you lost and Rockstar still haven't given us this 500k they promised. Meant to be two payments in October, one of which last week, it's almost the end of the month. Might as well just give us the full 500k in one lump sum now.

lek
  • lek

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

This is not abusing any sort of "glitch". Ppl have money saved on thier characters. What are ppl supposed to do, not spend anything till R* fixes what they broke? Not the players fault that when they log out and back in, that they keep everything? R* should pull this crap down for 3-4 days and fix it. till then, the player base cannot be blamed for R* obviously flawed game (i love it and think it'll be great when fixed, but it is obviously broken)

Jay_
  • Jay_

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

Can't believe you guys are abusing a glitch... You got something coming from Rockstar...

I doubt Rockstar will do anything to them, they dont know if it was an accident or on purpose, I mean all it is is buying something and leaving which is what a lot of people do anyway, they wont know all the people that took advantage of this unless on their social club account the Total Spent is A LOT higher than Total Earned 

Gta5killer
  • Gta5killer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

Can't believe you guys are abusing a glitch... You got something coming from Rockstar...

Lol r u for real? In less than a month I'm getting a ps4 and could care less about getting reset. But what happens if they don't reset me. I have everything. Quit ur bitching. It's there problem not urs. They should have fixed it before it came out. We are what is called a beta tester. But we just payed to be one.
  • farfromsane likes this

Myrten
  • Myrten

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:00 PM Edited by Myrten, 20 October 2013 - 03:05 PM.

I don't get it to be honest, if someone wanted money\stuff then he could have used Adder LSC glitch to get much more, but now people with legit saves are exploiting this broken cloud saving...
R* can see who abused this by checking who spend more money than he had so don't assume it's safer than doing LSC glitch.

So if someone worked hard for his million and then bought Adder for which he didn't pay he can end up in the cheater's pool with LSC multimillionaires :D

I doubt Rockstar will do anything to them, they dont know if it was an accident or on purpose, I mean all it is is buying something and leaving which is what a lot of people do anyway, they wont know all the people that took advantage of this unless on their social club account the Total Spent is A LOT higher than Total Earned

People who spend more than they had most likely did it intentionally, if someone spend 5 million while having 1 million it's obvious.

farfromsane
  • farfromsane

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

I did it intentionally, once i figured it out. I know i spent just over a million.

Honestly i'm not fussed at what they do, if they delete my character so be it i'll go and catch up on all of the PS Plus games i haven't got around to trying yet and maybe actually finish Catherine.

i very much doubt they'll do anything other can class me as a cheater. All i can say to that is so be it

Myrten
  • Myrten

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

I did it intentionally, once i figured it out. I know i spent just over a million.

Honestly i'm not fussed at what they do, if they delete my character so be it i'll go and catch up on all of the PS Plus games i haven't got around to trying yet and maybe actually finish Catherine.

i very much doubt they'll do anything other can class me as a cheater. All i can say to that is so be it

Why didn't you use LSC glitch then? I don't see a point of playing legit and then exploiting this...

farfromsane
  • farfromsane

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

Why didn't you use LSC glitch then? I don't see a point of playing legit and then exploiting this...

Simple I couldn't be bothered to do LSC Glitch. I only ended up doing this current glitch because of the progress problems.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users