Quantcast

» «
Photo

READ THIS...about money HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?

38 replies to this topic
rockstargamer4life
  • rockstargamer4life

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:51 AM

So ive been playing all day, almost...

Everyone knows the cloud wasnt working today, so when i finally got online i did a race because it doesnt take long, then i logged out and back on to see if it saved...it didnt....

Then i had an idea....

I drove around untill i found the Obey Tailgater, went to ls customs, fully modded it with tracker and insurance, because....it wont save anyway right?

Took it to my garage, tried to save the game...

Logged back online, it was in my garage THANK GOD...but i noticed something...

All the money i had to start with was still there.

I WANNA MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR.
i am not a glitcher or cheater i play the game and earn everything i get...

I have had a character erase and 9 cars fully modded erased....i almost gave up on the game.

So guess what i did???

I bought a car, 9f , tried saving the game, same as before, the new car was in my garage and so was all of my money...

I did the same thing with a banshee...

Thats payback for my stuff erasing R*

So i turned off my ps3 , turned it back on , all 3 of my new cars are still there , the tailgater i rightfully found myself, the 9f and banshee i got for free...

So then i played. missions, bought ammo, everyday stuff....

Restarted ps3, guess what???

I STILL HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT IVE HAD ALL DAY.

i cant earn anymore and apparently i cant lose any either....

HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYBODY ELSE????????

-Murder-
  • -Murder-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:02 AM Edited by -Murder-, 20 October 2013 - 08:03 AM.

Yes, this has been happening to me all day. I ended up purchasing a few expensive weapon mods and fully upgrading a vehicle, logged back on later and saw that I had all of the things I purchased but my bankroll had the same amount in it as it did before I bought all of those things.

Infinite2324
  • Infinite2324

Whatever

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:14 AM

Happens to me also. What if I bought a tank?

PreciousWall
  • PreciousWall

Still Learning

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

yeah i had about 800k then i got this idea too, i bought myself a feltzer and carbonizarre and modded the hell out of it

five hours later i logged in my money only $500k

janimal
  • janimal

Low Skilled

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:53 AM Edited by janimal, 20 October 2013 - 09:54 AM.

yes it happened to me yesterday Started day at level 17 with around 180k played all morning till I had enough for 253k apartment, bought that leaving me at level 19 with 15 in bank.

Later logged in to find stats as L17 with around 180k but still with apartment. So I modded my Felon GT, and an Ocelot and bought a bati RR - then I couldn't save so I gave up

Logged in this morning to find I now have my levels back, & 203k as well as the mods & the bati.

It makes a nice change to end up in the positive from bugs rather than having char deleted.

Makes my Social club stats look pretty weird though...

Total Earned

$465,404

Total Spent

$517,551

Revoltion
  • Revoltion

Rev

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

What do you mean the clouds not working? Been working fine for me all morning, when I buy things it takes the money from me too. Kind of jealous of you guys, would love to buy a car a keep the money.

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

There is a whole thread about this in the Guides, Strats, and Tricks sections. It works with anything you can buy off the web(even apartments) and mods from LSC. Does not work with clothing, ammo, guns or gun mods.

downbounty
  • downbounty

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

Happend to my friend he got back on and got everything back

Myrten
  • Myrten

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:28 PM Edited by Myrten, 20 October 2013 - 01:29 PM.

Now you will end up in a cheater's pool :D

But on the other hand I think that there might be nobody left who is 100% legit...

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:34 PM

Yeah it was happening to a friend last night. Really weird.

Gta5killer
  • Gta5killer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

Yes it did. I got every plane and boat for free. I waiting on them to say I'm a cheater now. Becuz they don't know how to fix their game. Come on. Online took 2 weeks after the game came out becuz they suck at coding. And now the 4 patch has came out and still suck at coding.

mathios88
  • mathios88

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

i upgraded one of my muscle cars last night saved it and went to bed..After seeing this thread i checked this morning the car is still there and i got all the cash back i put into it

Jay_
  • Jay_

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

Maybe the money youve spent will be taken out when everything is working fine

zskunkgta
  • zskunkgta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

just tried buying a heli, turned of console.

I still had my money but I dont get any Heli when I call pegasus.

Does this still works??

Jay_
  • Jay_

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

just tried buying a heli, turned of console.

I still had my money but I dont get any Heli when I call pegasus.

Does this still works??

I think when you buy it, you have to wait for the text saying its been delivered, then turn off your console 

Gta5killer
  • Gta5killer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

May I don't have to money I spent on everything. I had 2mil. I got the tatin, tank, all the other planes and boats. Maybe they should fix the game before they sell it.

zskunkgta
  • zskunkgta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

I did wait for the SMS, it is sent instantly I believe so I dont know what didnt work.

• Gta5killer likes this

Gta5killer
  • Gta5killer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

I did wait for the SMS, it is sent instantly I believe so I dont know what didnt work.

XIZORBoG
  • XIZORBoG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

This has been happening to me for over a day now. I bought a nice car, came back, and still had all my cash and the car. Sucks that I played all day yesterday and coudn't earn any more money or rank because none of that stuff was saving, but I'm pretty sure if you buy anything right now apartment and car wise, it will save it and you can essentially get it for free. I haven't really messed around with this as I've been afraid that the servers will eventually catch up and when they do I'll have zero cash, but at the same time if you were to spend way more money on cars than you actually own, then I'm not sure you could actually have a negative bank account.

Gta5killer
  • Gta5killer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

try it again. I did it all mornig. I have everything unlocked now.

lek
  • lek

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:53 PM Edited by lek, 20 October 2013 - 01:56 PM.

Ok had to create a account just to reply to this. As i write this, the only thing that saves for me is property and vehicles. And this has been like this since the patch.  Once i realized i defaulted to my 500k bank and 50k on hand cash, i sold my 400k apt and bought a 2car garage. ended with close to 700k.. bought the Cheetah and logged out. Logged in and had  same 500k / 50k cash and now a 2car garage and cheetah / default car. So i bought the 400k apt again and logged out. Logged in had 400k apt and cash / cars. so i took my 550 and bought a boat, it saved. bought everythig under 550k, and that was yesterday afternoon, here 24hrs later almost (worked a 9hr shift so ps3 was off 14+hrs) i have my cash and cars. Figure if they clean this sh*t up and ii keep everything, then that makes us even for the lost characters / levels / money / cars. If i dont keep it, owell i knew it wasnt saving

zskunkgta
  • zskunkgta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

try it again. I did it all mornig. I have everything unlocked now.

So how do you proceed :

Buy online

swap character

go to invite session only?

Gta5killer
  • Gta5killer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

This has been happening to me for over a day now. I bought a nice car, came back, and still had all my cash and the car. Sucks that I played all day yesterday and coudn't earn any more money or rank because none of that stuff was saving, but I'm pretty sure if you buy anything right now apartment and car wise, it will save it and you can essentially get it for free. I haven't really messed around with this as I've been afraid that the servers will eventually catch up and when they do I'll have zero cash, but at the same time if you were to spend way more money on cars than you actually own, then I'm not sure you could actually have a negative bank account.

your wrong the game is not coded to have a negative bank account. You will just have everything for free.

Gta5killer
  • Gta5killer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

Buy whatever you want and cut ur xbox off. Than back on. I did this 9 times this morning. I know it works.

Jay_
  • Jay_

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

Buy whatever you want and cut ur xbox off. Than back on. I did this 9 times this morning. I know it works.

You dont need to turn the console off, just leave GTA online from the pause menu and join another invite only session

• Gta5killer likes this

Gta5killer
  • Gta5killer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

You dont need to turn the console off, just leave GTA online from the pause menu and join another invite only session
never tried it. But nice to know.

zskunkgta
  • zskunkgta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

If anyone has a session that is currently not saving pm me plz.

farfromsane
  • farfromsane

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

I noticed this yesterday with one car so I ended up modding every single car and Motorbike that I have. Tried it with Clothing and Guns but it didn’t work until I checked this morning and found I have all the guns and upgrades as well as the clothing. Never glitches before this won’t after either.

I was debating whether or not to go after the most expensive apartment but I decided against it.

According to Rockstar Social I’ve earned $3.309,602 and spent $4.652.892.

Buffaloro
  • Buffaloro

Street Cat

• Members

Can't believe you guys are abusing a glitch... You got something coming from Rockstar...

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

If the game isn't setup to support negative bank account balance, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone who did this, glitches their character out of existense when the saves start to catch up.

• Gta5killer likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users