Quantcast

» «
Photo

Wanted Level EVERY TIME I DRIVE MY PATRIOT!

10 replies to this topic
GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:44 AM

So Simeon the scumbag always wants a patriot...

And every time you enter a vehicle he wants, you get two stars (because the cops are super aware of the cars he wants being stolen lol).

I can deal with that, but not when I own it!!! I have to lose the cops every time I want to use it.

And to be clear I have already brought him a Patriot before, and it still happens.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:45 AM

So Simeon the scumbag always wants a patriot...

And every time you enter a vehicle he wants, you get two stars (because the cops are super aware of the cars he wants being stolen lol).

I can deal with that, but not when I own it!!! I have to lose the cops every time I want to use it.

And to be clear I have already brought him a Patriot before, and it still happens.

Respray it. That helped for me.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:47 AM Edited by Lucius Aelius, 20 October 2013 - 07:48 AM.

It's a glitch I believe, if you drive any vehicle Simeon wants it will give you an automatic two stars every time you leave your garage, even when the vehicle is yours. Either check to see if your car is on his list in any given lobby before driving it, or wait until it's fixed before driving any such vehicle.

iPlay
  • iPlay

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:48 AM

Blow up his dealership

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:27 AM

In Scotland?

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:31 AM

Blow up his dealership

If only we could. I'd rig that bitch with about 800 satchel charges, 10 jerry cans worth of gasoline, and light that motherf*cker up

Tired of his crybaby calls about not helping him when his missions are "drive over here, get 2 sports cars, I'll give you lunch money"

cfrostyscriv
  • cfrostyscriv

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:33 AM

does it with my fusilade, its because it is a make of car wanted by simeon, bit stupid i know since its a personal vehicle.

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

PS4 Car Meets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:44 AM

That's what you get for driving a four-wheeled toolbox lol

In all seriousness, I've seen that same thing happen to me. I barely escaped a 4 star wanted level on the ground one day. Hordes of cops came around the corner right when the stars went away. I called for my car (another kind wanted by simeon), hopped in, and boom, 2 stars, and instantly got peppered with gunfire, leading to it being impounded.

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

It's so annoying...i fully upgraded it too

stifje
  • stifje

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

Tired of his crybaby calls about not helping him when his missions are "drive over here, get 2 sports cars, I'll give you lunch money"

Gliding
  • Gliding

Samsquanch!

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

I get this with my Tailgaiter, pretty annoying since it's my favorite car and it was very difficult to acquire.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users