Photo

How many people race motorbikes?

11 replies to this topic
soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:32 AM

Just curious, had a motorcyclist join my crew which is great. But if I presume correct, most of my crew are into cars, I never even thought of bikes tbh. But yeah, is motorbike racing a big thing out there in your experiences?

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:33 AM

People seem to love racing bikes online. I'd say they make up about 25% of the races I'm in... and I've been in over 400 races.

I've even gotten my Bati fully kitted out so I can blow past anyone dumb enough to leave custom vehicles on. :)

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:34 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 20 October 2013 - 07:45 AM.

Well...

They are like the most common race vehicles after Super cars for me. Plus I often set them as a host because of my custom Bati 801. So I would say motorcycles are pretty big.

Also in free roam, motorcycles are among the fastest vehicles there, only like super cars can go faster. Plus they're agile. Really, really agile.

People seem to love racing bikes online. I'd say they make up about 25% of the races I'm in... and I've been in over 400 races.

I've even gotten my Bati fully kitted out so I can blow past anyone dumb enough to leave custom vehicles on.  :)

Except me and my top 50 1 lap time in Downtown Underground.  ;)

Edit: Well crap. I am 70th now. :/

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

Wow that's crazy. Never even knew, I'll defs have to give this a go, even if I am a car man.

Might take me a little to get used to the bike handling though, too used to 4 lol

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:39 AM

Motorbike races are a ton o' fun.

Plus the whole "crash and bash" thing doesn't really work, so that's a bonus.

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:40 AM

Well...

They are like the most common race vehicles after Super cars for me. Plus I often set them as a host because of my custom Bati 801. So I would say motorcycles are pretty big.

Also in free roam, motorcycles are among the fastest vehicles there, only like super cars can go faster. Plus they're agile. Really, really agile.

I've even gotten my Bati fully kitted out so I can blow past anyone dumb enough to leave custom vehicles on.  :)

Wouldn't they be worried about getting shot lol?
But I can see the benefits of it clearly.

Nice lap time. I know I got a world record for one but I don't know how to check it

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:42 AM

Well...

We'll have to see about that one. I've set a few records in my time as well. ;)

• WinterEdit likes this

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:44 AM Edited by Mr Walker, 20 October 2013 - 07:44 AM.

Well...

I set a world record on the first day, but we all know what the servers were like then.  No WR for me.  :(

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:46 AM

Well...

I set a world record on the first day, but we all know what the servers were like then.  No WR for me.  :(

Yeah, I got a bunch on launch day. And actually, I set a record on one of the half-offroad/half-onroad tracks yesterday on my Bati. Feels good man. :)

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:47 AM

4Uyo7.png

If anyone doubted me. 

*flies away*

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:48 AM

Damn, wish I had access to online right now...

Cuz it sounds like it's on like donkey long right now

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:51 AM Edited by Zodape, 20 October 2013 - 07:52 AM.

I'm planning on making a motorcycle collection. I already own the Hexer, Bagger, Double T, Sanchez (livery. The regular version is barely customizable) and a pink Faggio.
Used to own an ATV, but since it's not cusdomizable it had to go.
Planning on getting all the bikes, 9 max. (need one spare slot for the 6 passenger SUV).

I know nobody cares.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users