Photo

Tanks and buzzards need to be nerfed.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
123 replies to this topic
blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:17 PM Edited by blackrooster_, 12 November 2013 - 07:19 PM.

IMO, the Buzzard needs explosive rounds and the tank needs to be weaker, like 2-3 RPG's aposed to 6. Or they could give it a G-Spot like most other vehicles. 

I think they should also disable being able to ensure the bastards, I just happened to get the last shot on one and got slogged with an 18K insurance fee.

I suppose switching sessions is a short term solution really (I only read chunks of this thread), but now with cash packs back up and people levelling reasonably quick, people can find cute little short cuts to get them.

Not to mention, it's pretty bullsh*t how you can buy this sucker from Pegasus and it isn't classified as a personal vehicle. I was about to get in mine once and another tank decided to shoot me whilst I was getting in, letting his buddy steal it.

IN SUMMARY

-Weaker Rhino with lower RPS
-Explosive rounds on Buzzards (Maybe only ones that are bought?)
-Fixed f*cking spawns, because spawning like 10 away from anyone trying to kill you in an open street is pretty bullsh*t

-Bought vehicles from Pegasus should be classed as personal vehicles

Well, IMO...

Buzzards don't need explosive rounds, because they're already quite effective if you know how to fly them. Part of me would love to see an upgrade for ALL helicopters that would stabilize their flight (especially since they really nerfed what you can do in a heli between IV and V -- A LOT) ... but then again, I've destroyed dozens of PVs with a Buzzard and part of the thrill of doing that is the difficulty in timing the missile with the speed of the sports cars and the distance.

Just go into Passive Mode and run down an alley or into a backyard. Tanks can't run you over where they can't go.

Screw tanks and Buzzards as PVs. I'll be damned if I stick with a game where every time I destroy a vehicle that is trying to shoot me with f*ckING MISSILES, I get a BS warning. That is Pandora's Box, my friend.

Another change I would definitely like to see with the Buzzard is being able to turn off auto-lock. I hate when I'm chasing someone in a car and after a few missed blasts, all I'm doing is locking onto police vehicles. Though I have blown up police cars that, in turn, blew up the player's car, but only a few times.

Oh ... and I'd also like to be able to flip cars and kill people with my blades in the Maverick and Frogger.

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:23 PM

OP = PUSSY BITCH

lol

EnclaveSGT
  • EnclaveSGT

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

Why so butthurt? It's just a f*cking game and it's not like it counts in the real world edgewise. Also, why not just leave the lobby?

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

Ok ballistic, you have insulted way too many people in this thread so its getting locked.

Consider this a friendly reminder that flaming other members is against the rules. If someone is derailing your thread than just report them.

Im gonna keep my eye on you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users