Photo

Tanks and buzzards need to be nerfed.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
123 replies to this topic
Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:17 AM Edited by Ballistic_BG, 20 October 2013 - 03:57 PM.

I am in a session with 2 Russian fa**ots, one with a tank and one with a buzzard, this is complete bullsh*t. These f*cks have killed me maybe 30 times now?

Tanks should not have infinite ammo, it is unrealistic and pure bullsh*t.

For all of you that agree or understand me, thank you.

For those of you idiots that say things like,

strategize: Yes, that's sort of the plan, but I spawn 20 feet away with no weapon out and am pretty much dead before I can move.

snipe the guy out of there: Above.

Tanks are prone to fire: Thats cool... Where do I get fire from?

This is a game, not a simulater: Okay, then why are other weapons nerfed with limited ammo? f*cking moron.

And the good ole "boo hoo": This one is simple, go f*ck yourself because you are most likely the type of asshole that would do this sort of thing.

Now, to clarify....

This thread was not made for me to bitch about getting killed a bunch of times, it is about nerfing the tank to match it's realistic look alike, The M1 Abrams.

The M1A1 can hold up to a maximum of 55 shells for the main battery. (Still a lot of ammo)

The M1A1 has a firing rate of about 6 shots per minute, not one per second.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:18 AM

I am in a session with 2 Russian fa**ots, one with a tank and one with a buzzard, this is complete bullsh*t. These f*cks have killed me maybe 30 times now?

Tanks and Buzzards should not have infinite ammo, it is unrealistic and pure bullsh*t.

Was that a problem with the Annihilator in GTA IV? With the Hydra and Rhino in GTA: SA?

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:20 AM

Tanks? Yes, maybe a higher cooldown between shots and lower speed. Its funny seeing a Tank kill a chopper.

Buzzards? No, it actually takes some skill to fly and aim, even with a passenger you have to get the chopper in position to get off a good shot. 

• OneFlaw likes this

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

Invite only sessions are your friend.

• Amanny59 likes this

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

Tanks and Buzzards should not have infinite ammo, it is unrealistic and pure bullsh*t.

How about you switch sessions

• Liquid7 likes this

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:24 AM Edited by Nah Tso Gud, 20 October 2013 - 07:28 AM.

Tanks need some nerfing.. Buzzards might need some improvements actually lol.

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

PS4 Car Meets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

It doesn't take much to shoot the pilot out of the buzzard. And as for the tank, switch to passive mode.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

LOL died 30 times in a row!

Get good!

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:28 AM

So a tank being able to fire about a round per second for an infinate amount of times is okay with you people? And no, invite only is stupid. Playing with the same 3 people for hours on end does not seem that fun to me.

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

Get good!

You're an idiot. Get good against a spawn camping tank and buzzard? Seriously, you are not as clever as you think you are.

xlightscreen
  • xlightscreen

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:31 AM

Agreed, it does take some skill for a good buzzard pilot. However the tank needs some balance. They need to bring back 6 star wanted for the tank. Its one thing for a bunch of high levels to be in the server, but I seen tanks pretty much ruin servers because the low levels have nothing against it.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:33 AM

Get good!

You're an idiot. Get good against a spawn camping tank and buzzard? Seriously, you are not as clever as you think you are.

I would do more damage to you in my Vecca then those 2 commies could do in a Tank/Buzzard combo

Get on my level

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

And once I finally blew up their tank and got my own they voted me out of the server. Such bullsh*t, people are such cowards in this game, all they care about is their k/d no matter how pathetic the way they get it is. 

Cant stand cod boys.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:35 AM

Have you even used a Buzzard online?

How on Earth anyone could say it needs a nerf is beyond me.

And to be killed 30 times in a row by it, what, were you standing in the open and waiting for the missiles?

• AJ Lee likes this

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:35 AM

Get good!

I would do more damage to you in my Vecca then those 2 commies could do in a Tank/Buzzard combo

Get on my level

Again, you're an idiot. I was destroying the two of them up until one ran off to get the tank.

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

Have you even used a Buzzard online?

How on Earth anyone could say it needs a nerf is beyond me.

And to be killed 30 times in a row by it, what, were you standing in the open and waiting for the missiles?

Did you bother reading my post, there was a f*cking tank as well. I swear the combined IQ of this community is about 32.

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

The fact that this doesn't give someone a bad sport is pretty bad :S

• Ballistic_BG likes this

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:39 AM

I mean after the 10th death you would think finding a new session would have helped lol

Or just spawn back in your crib and gather yourself before you retaliate. 

Its hilarious you sat there for 30 deaths, so you calling people an idiot is counterproductive. 

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

I mean after the 10th death you would think finding a new session would have helped lol

Or just spawn back in your crib and gather yourself before you retaliate. 

Its hilarious you sat there for 30 deaths, so you calling people an idiot is counterproductive. 

Ignorant to the topic at hand, I don't care about my k/d. it is not my first time going head to head with a tank. Tanks should not have infinite ammo, realistically an M1 Abrams tank can hold 55 rounds and can fire around 6 rounds per minute, not to mention the main cannon can only traverse at about 40 degrees/second. The tank in this game is on steroids. 

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

Did you bother reading my post, there was a f*cking tank as well. I swear the combined IQ of this community is about 32.

So the Tank killed you, and as a result you think the weak-ass Buzzards need to be nerfed?

That is some IQ.

If anything, Buzzards need to be buffed.

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:58 AM Edited by Ballistic_BG, 20 October 2013 - 08:00 AM.

So the Tank killed you, and as a result you think the weak-ass Buzzards need to be nerfed?

That is some IQ.

If anything, Buzzards need to be buffed.

Fine, don't nerf buzzards, but they don't need to be buffed, All we need is more OP sh*t that renders servers unplayable to most people.

I enjoy a gunfight every now and then but bringing a tank or buzzard to a fight is just plain stupid.

imho they should not even be in GTA Online.

Or at least not a phone call away, they should be earned by breaking into an military zone or something.

Snoozy
  • Snoozy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

Not once during this time did you feel like a good time to switch sessions?

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:04 AM

Not once during this time did you feel like a good time to switch sessions?

NOT THE POINT OF THIS THREAD! wow people... just wow..

Say I left the session, said  Russian asshats continue to greif the entire server. Once they finish there and everyone has left, new server, rinse, repeat.

Tanks need to be toned down.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:06 AM

i actually made a thread asking buzzards and jets to target players and player vehicles, because they do not. it takes some skill for those two.

tanks, i have no idea... if you can afford one then f*ck it, your a boss. who cares how they got the money for it...

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:55 AM

i agree. tanks and buzzards and jets should not have infinite ammo

no other weapons do. this is a broken system

Victor_714
  • Victor_714

Kid Detector

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:59 AM

Try to destroy it idiot? Thats what explosives are for. There is no need to nerf anything. Like someone said Get Good. Think and strategize. Stop whining to mommy (this forum) and do something about it yourself. 

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

bring out your personal vehicle. Let them destroy it. As long as you have insurance, they pay for it and after enough times destroying your vehicle, they get sent to the bad sport lobby. Most people dont like it there. They go there enough, they will change the way they play. 

theonelink
  • theonelink

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

you realise you can snipe the driver out of the tank with the higher level sniper? it's armor piercing

Hortey
  • Hortey

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

That's pretty much the entire online experience of this game in a nutshell.

First, random people will do whatever they can to anger, annoy, and pretty much just stop you from being able to play for as long as they can laugh at how much pain they are causing you.  Then you come up with a plan to get back at them and maybe actually turn the tide.  It's at this time they will votekick you out (giving you marks toward poor sport of all things) or simply leave the game so you can't do anything to them.

The bounties are useless.  The person leaves the game and waits it out doing missions and invite only freeroam only to collect YOUR MONEY while laughing at you.

Merryweather? They can't go after anyone who isn't in your game.  Useless.

Try to kill them yourself while in the game?  Too bad you spawn 40 feet away from them with no weapon out and no body armor... again... and again.... and again.... and again.

There are currently too many things people can do to enrage and ruin other players' fun, and almost nothing anyone can do about it because if you use the game systems to fight back, the other player can just leave and are untouchable.  I'm all for a new system like poor sport, but it doesn't put you in a new matchmaking it forces you to play open games and grey's out switching open game lobbies as well as passive mode.  Your name and shirt would have the word "coward" emblazoned on them so everyone knows you can dish it out but when it gets hot on your end you run like a child and hide on invite only servers.

Phaggot
  • Phaggot

Angry

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:17 AM

Its a video game not a f*cking simulator you fuking moron, get good you scrub

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users