Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

Tell a lie my social club name is maberz

Die2moshgta
  • Die2moshgta

whaaaaaaaaa

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:43 PM

Die2mosh is my gt and sc.
This sounds like fun. Any chance a meet tonight?

Skysaw Jr
  • Skysaw Jr

Fool

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:46 PM

Sorry I was too late for the fun.

By the time I got in, people had stopped talking, jumped into several tanks, and were killing randomly. No response to my questions via mic. Doesn't bode well if that's the kind of people joining the crew. 

MhastaChainx
  • MhastaChainx

gixxer ridin', wheelie poppin'

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

wish i joined you guys last night. Ended up going on a motorcycle ride with a buddy to relieve stress from the Bulls loss. lol. Anyway, any meet ups tonight? Had a blast hanging out with you foolios last time. let's meet up tonight!

Sorry I was too late for the fun.

By the time I got in, people had stopped talking, jumped into several tanks, and were killing randomly. No response to my questions via mic. Doesn't bode well if that's the kind of people joining the crew. 

I've only been to 1 meet and it was a blast and everybody was cool and talkative. I did notice towards the end, people also got quiet. But I think that just comes naturally, the fun dies down and you get tired and need sleep. I would at least give it another shot as long as you can show up closer to "meet/start time". It should be fun

Skysaw Jr
  • Skysaw Jr

Fool

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

I've only been to 1 meet and it was a blast and everybody was cool and talkative. I did notice towards the end, people also got quiet. But I think that just comes naturally, the fun dies down and you get tired and need sleep. I would at least give it another shot as long as you can show up closer to "meet/start time". It should be fun

Yeah, I wasn't so put off as to not give it another shot, but I do think maybe the crew membership should be monitored, if the goal is to have a low-key gathering. It would be nice to be able to just join the crew server at any time, and have some stress-free hangout time. Maybe I'm expecting too much here?

uptownrockstar
  • uptownrockstar

Reagan Era

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by uptownrockstar, 30 October 2013 - 06:19 PM.

All around crew, but we dont play with our cars.

Reagan Era

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

We're allways looking for new members, anyone can join. we bring out all kinds of cars, but superdiamond members rank up. if anyones interested, look us up. we're not hard to find. its nine of us now

MhastaChainx
  • MhastaChainx

gixxer ridin', wheelie poppin'

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:01 PM

Yeah, I wasn't so put off as to not give it another shot, but I do think maybe the crew membership should be monitored, if the goal is to have a low-key gathering. It would be nice to be able to just join the crew server at any time, and have some stress-free hangout time. Maybe I'm expecting too much here?

Maybe so. Not sure man, we'll see next time you come around how it goes. I'm looking forward to the next meet. Maybe you are looking for a bigger group that involves a larger amount of members. That way you always have people to play with, etc. Just have to find and add Live players with the same mentality as yourself

Remoy
  • Remoy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

i would love to join in on this!

"Remoy88" on social club and "Remoy" on xbox live :)

everyone feel free to give me a shout if you ever want to do anything in game, even just cruising around

LewisM8
  • LewisM8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Id be down too, my XBL gt os leaave it yeah and social club is LewisM8. Will there be one tonight?

MET4L JESUS
  • MET4L JESUS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

GT: MET4L JESUS

SC: MET4LJESUS

Lambo91
  • Lambo91

Vroom

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

All around crew, but we dont play with our cars.

Reagan Era

0_0.jpg

We're allways looking for new members, anyone can join. we bring out all kinds of cars, but superdiamond members rank up. if anyones interested, look us up. we're not hard to find. its nine of us now

can u add me? GT: Lambo91

i have a phantom aswell

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users