» «
Photo

Sorry for this but I need to vent off some steam

11 replies to this topic
Wotusayinfam
  • Wotusayinfam

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:41 AM Edited by Wotusayinfam, 20 October 2013 - 07:16 AM.

Half payments...Worst idea yet... Seeing as once I farmed for good cars and the tank and buzzard next day everything is gone. Strange as the next day this patch comes out so I have a naked garage. I rang up rockstar as well about loosing cars and my tank and buzzard.

They said they cant give anything back and that the 500k stimulus package is all they can give me, I've never known a game to have such poor customer support every other game would of looked into the problem. If I lost items on any other mmo the customer support would of helped me out looking into my account and having an investigation (WoW would of instantly gave it me back as long as it all checked out).

They said wait for 1.04 and the garages will be fixed. Now I feel like saving money is going to take a lifetime. You said micro-transations will not be needed in game but it feels like you are slowly forcing us to have to buy them. I cant believe now the missions are giving such low pay and no replay missions now I'm Struggling with money constantly I feel as if I will never be able to get my toys back unless I buy your cards. also the price of sticky bombs has rose by another half! If i buy body armor in a mission or need to restock ammo i'm back to square one.

Do any of them even play your game to see how we feel? Sure you might say you want us to work to get the big items. But making items impossible to get isn't the answer.

We play This game to have fun, fun is money on this game. If we save for an item we cant have fun with our friends in between as we will loose so much money and be back to square one.

I used to love playing with my friends one minute we was doing some missions and the next we would be having a massive hold off against the police or going on a rampage blowing stuff up. if i do that now i end up plummeting in my cash and it feels pointless to even do missions as every time i do missions i end up back where i was again. broke with no money for ammo or explosives.

You said to us that we help decide what happens with this game. All i see is a terrible mmo company just trying to take every penny off us. You really think 500k is going to get us to forgive you. I think everyone here too is shocked at how poorly you have fixed these bugs. Also how we never get updates or replies you have a twitter account and the works. But it gets one status every other day with a automated we are looking into this matter.

I'm disgusted also in your customer services after you didn't even look into my account. You just said sorry in a monotone voice over the phone and set my ticket to solved... We cant do anything about it. We all know you can do things about it, it's more of a money situation on your side. I hope you don't win the awards

Please all post on this page:

http://support.rocks...out-on-Missions

Support us and hope we will get it changed back.

Sorry is this any better? 

• SilencedScream and atomicmask like this

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:44 AM

I greatly appreciate it. :)

TL;DR Version:
He disagrees with half payments and would like you to click the link and comment/upvote to make Rockstar aware of where you stand on the halved payouts.

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

Paragraphs...no one in their right minds is going to read that.

(So some people will)

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:46 AM Edited by OneFlaw, 20 October 2013 - 06:48 AM.

Half payments...Worst idea yet... Seeing as once I farmed for good cars and the tank and buzzard next day everything is gone. Strange as the next day this patch comes out so I have a naked garage. I rang up rockstar as well about loosing cars and my tank and buzzard. They said they cant give anything back and that the 500k stimulus package is all they can give me, I've never known a game to have such poor customer support every other game would of looked into the problem. If I lost items on any other mmo the customer support would of helped me out looking into my account and having an investigation (WoW would of instantly gave it me back as long as it all checked out). They said wait for 1.04 and the garages will be fixed. Now I feel like saving money is going to take a lifetime. You said micro-transations will not be needed in game but it feels like you are slowly forcing us to have to buy them. I cant believe now the missions are giving such low pay and no replay missions now I'm Struggling with money constantly I feel as if I will never be able to get my toys back unless I buy your cards. also the price of sticky bombs has rose by another half! If i buy body armor in a mission or need to restock ammo i'm back to square one. Do any of you even play your game to see how we feel? Sure you might say you want us to work to get the big items. But making items impossible to get isn't the answer. We play This game to have fun, fun is money on this game. If we save for an item we cant have fun with our friends in between as we will loose so much money and be back to square one. I used to love playing with my friends one minute we was doing some missions and the next we would be having a massive hold off against the police or going on a rampage blowing stuff up. if i do that now i end up plummeting in my cash and it feels pointless to even do missions as every time i do missions i end up back where i was again. broke with no money for ammo or explosives. You said to us that we help decide what happens with this game. All i see is a terrible mmo company just trying to take every penny off us. You really think 500k is going to get us to forgive you. I think everyone here too is shocked at how poorly you have fixed these bugs. Also how we never get updates or replies you have a twitter account and the works. But it gets one status every other day with a automated we are looking into this matter. I'm disgusted also in your customer services after you didn't even look into my account. You just said sorry in a monotone voice over the phone and set my ticket to solved... We cant do anything about it. We all know you can do things about it, it's more of a money situation on your side. I hope you don't win the awards

There..

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:08 AM

(So some people will)

Anyway I agree R* are digging themselves into an early grave. Legit players suffer from the payout deduction of missions and even though cash cards are not available as of yet, that's obviously their ultimate goal. 

Since the launch of online it's obvious R* weren't prepared in the slightest, hence the poor and limited communication between players and it's fanbase. Then again it's no easy feat and hopefully things take a turn for the better. 

• Wotusayinfam likes this

Wotusayinfam
  • Wotusayinfam

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:24 AM

great color choice

(So some people will)

Hope this is better now

atomicmask
  • atomicmask

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

I read it, and I agree with it. The average GTA player apparently has trouble with a string of words longer then a sentence,but some of us can read. 

• Wotusayinfam likes this

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:41 AM

Dat brick wall

NudasPriest
  • NudasPriest

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:40 AM Edited by NudasPriest, 20 October 2013 - 10:40 AM.

Seriously don't think they are forcing people to buy cash cards that aren't available....

But also, sticky bombs I'm pretty sure were always $600, the mission lobbies had their price incorrectly set to $400, I used this to my advantage and stocked up in those lobbies, saving the ~$200 on each bomb.

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

Half payments...Worst idea yet... Seeing as once I farmed for good cars and the tank and buzzard next day everything is gone. Strange as the next day this patch comes out so I have a naked garage. I rang up rockstar as well about loosing cars and my tank and buzzard.

They said they cant give anything bahvwe28.jpg.gifck and that the 500k stimulus package is all they can give me, I've never known a game to have such poor customer support every other game would of looked into the problem. If I lost items on any other mmo the customer support would of helped me out looking into my account and having an investigation (WoW would of instantly gave it me back as long as it all checked out).

They said wait for 1.04 and the garages will be fixed. Now I feel like saving money is going to take a lifetime. You said micro-transations will not be needed in game but it feels like you are slowly forcing us to have to buy them. I cant believe now the missions are giving such low pay and no replay missions now I'm Struggling with money constantly I feel as if I will never be able to get my toys back unless I buy your cards. also the price of sticky bombs has rose by another half! If i buy body armor in a mission or need to restock ammo i'm back to square one.

Do any of them even play your game to see how we feel? Sure you might say you want us to work to get thvwe28.jpg.gifhe big items. But making items impossible to get isn't the answer.

We play This game to have fun, fun is money on this game. If we save for an item we cant have fun with our friends in between as we will loose so much money and be back to square one.

I used to love playing with my friends one minute we was doing some missions and the next we would be having a massive hold off against the police or going on a rampage blowing stuff up. if i do that now i end up plummeting in my cash and it feels pointless to even do missions as every time i do missions i end up back where i was again. broke with no money for ammo or explosives.

You said to us that we help decide what happens with this game. All i see is a terrible mmo company just trying to take every penny off us. You really think 500k is going to get us to forgive you. I think everyone here too is shocked at how poorly you have fixed these bugs. Also how we never get updates or replies you have a twitter account and the works. But it gets one status evhvwe28.jpg.gifery other day with a automated we are looking into this matter.

I'm disgusted also in your customer services after you didn't even look into my account. You just said sorry in a monotone voice over the phone and set my ticket to solved... We cant do anything about it. We all know you can do things about it, it's more of a money situation on your side. I hope you don't win the awards

Sorry is this any better? 

Violent Duct
  • Violent Duct

Professional Tank Griefer

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

b2a.gif

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago