Photo

Bad sport for 4 days? Really rockstar?

38 replies to this topic
blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:13 AM

I hate bad sport.It is f*cking anoying when your connection is lost, you take bad sport because the game thinks you get out from a job.

I agree. This has happened to be twice so far.

I understand that people complain when others leave a session, but here's a scenario for you:

You start a mission with one other player. You go toward the target, but it's a hard one and you die twice, while your partner does nothing. Now you're spectating and your partner is driving around Los Santos, not doing the mission at all.

Yet, if you leave, you get a bad sport mark against you. 

WHY THE HELL DID ROCKSTAR NOT THINK OF THIS STUFF?

Seriously, they have been witness to five years of GTV IV online where this crap would happen. Why punish a player for not being willing to sit there for an hour while your partner clearly just f*cks with you? So you get a bad sport and he doesn't?

It's a stupid ass system. Noble in its intent, but clearly shows a complete misunderstanding of what players will do when given the chance.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

You, sir, are an uneducated moron. You feel that bullet in the back of your head? That's me killing you over and over and over again. 

Legion? More like GTApussy.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:17 AM

I have actually created a second account. Once I get my $500,00 from Rockstar, this will be my bad sports account. Because I want to brief people as much as possible until Rockstar realizes how stupid the system really is.

Again, it's noble ... but it seems like they ignored GTA IV players and tried it out for five minutes and said, "Yeah, this is fair." 

Spoiler alert: it's not. 

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:18 AM Edited by GTALegion, 20 October 2013 - 09:18 AM.

You, sir, are an uneducated moron. You feel that bullet in the back of your head? That's me killing you over and over and over again. 

Legion? More like GTApussy.

Hahaha, are you OP? Because I was making fun of OP. Not people that got Bad Sport for disconnects.

louietheking
  • louietheking

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

what i think is that people that blow up personal cars should just pay the car premium and not be kicked to the bad sport lobby. sometimes they are forced to pay it sometimes they're not im not quire sure how that works i was blown up with a jet today had to pay a premium of 10K for my entity XF not cool at all i had to do a couple of missions because i was broke from buying it to begin with, i didn't mind dying or anything but why should i pay for that if it wasn't my fault. 

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

Can't say I feel sorry for you. People who grief with tanks belong in bad sport lobbies.

Place beyond the pines was awful

Nah, APBTP was good. 

Now, Only God Forgives.....that was f*cking awful

word.

JWitfield
  • JWitfield

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

I have actually created a second account. Once I get my $500,00 from Rockstar, this will be my bad sports account. Because I want to brief people as much as possible until Rockstar realizes how stupid the system really is.

Again, it's noble ... but it seems like they ignored GTA IV players and tried it out for five minutes and said, "Yeah, this is fair." 

Spoiler alert: it's not. 

Just saying, if you don't have another acct per say xbox live then your going to be stuck in bad sport lobby with all your characters till your time is up on the 1 character...

Levano
  • Levano

::

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

Dude, you glitched yourself to being able to afford the tank.. Don't cry now because you are a stupid griefer beating up peaceful players in a tank you shouldn't have been able to afford this early in game.

I don't feel sorry.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

Dude, you glitched yourself to being able to afford the tank.. Don't cry now because you are a stupid griefer beating up peaceful players in a tank you shouldn't have been able to afford this early in game.

I don't feel sorry.

Cool

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users