Photo

Aim Assist should not be in the game

25 replies to this topic
Wild--Turkey
  • Wild--Turkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:10 AM

Aim assist really makes me mar I feel as tho more than half of the people who play online use it and it takes away the fun of the game and makes it so the computer is pretty much playing the game for you so if your reading this and you use aim assist yiur an idiot and please take it off.... more than 50% of the PS3 population uses it so it takes way longer to find a TDM or deathmatch game or missions in general cause there is way less players... so now I can only play with about 1/4th of the GTA V online population since its xbox and ps3 free aimers cant play together so please take off your training wheels and play the game how its ment to be played without the computer doing the work!! Thanks thats my 2 cents about that
  • dublinhitman likes this

GEO9875
  • GEO9875

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:12 AM Edited by GEO9875, 20 October 2013 - 06:13 AM.

You can play without aim assist.
Good for you.
Now leave us others alone and let us play the game whatever way we like
Dont like that most of us online use aim assist? Too bad
  • Android likes this

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:20 AM

People who believe in 'Live and let live' should not join online.
This world has just one rule, thats 'no rules' and thats the reason why I am ranting my disappointment over punishing single players for GTAO

PreciousWall
  • PreciousWall

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

Not everybody is hardcore gamer like you.

Let the casuals have fun too!

mazmorbid
  • mazmorbid

http://gta5forums.net

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:25 AM

It's not like it does everything for you, you still have to aim at the person :lol:

AlienWillHeMonsta
  • AlienWillHeMonsta

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:28 AM

Aim assist really makes me mar I feel as tho more than half of the people who play online use it and it takes away the fun of the game and makes it so the computer is pretty much playing the game for you so if your reading this and you use aim assist yiur an idiot and please take it off.... more than 50% of the PS3 population uses it so it takes way longer to find a TDM or deathmatch game or missions in general cause there is way less players... so now I can only play with about 1/4th of the GTA V online population since its xbox and ps3 free aimers cant play together so please take off your training wheels and play the game how its ment to be played without the computer doing the work!! Thanks thats my 2 cents about that

Go back to beating that dead horse.

Simple, play with your friends and take aim assist off. If you have no one to play with you then you're the one with problems.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:42 AM

it should not be online that is for sure.. people use that and passive mode and its pretty stupid.

i watched one guy go in and out of passive mode and kill random people. and as soon as he would leave passive, his auto aim crap would target someone and he instantly enabled passive again.

auto aim is the worst way to look like a good player online.

Nubtube
  • Nubtube

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

So I'm stupid because I choose to make something easier for myself than rather challenging myself with a controller not made for free aim? Ok.
  • rovert likes this

mazmorbid
  • mazmorbid

http://gta5forums.net

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:50 AM

Well I think people that don't use it are the stupid ones :panic: how does auto aim work with the sniper rifle ???? Oh yah that's right it doesn't !!!

chriselswick
  • chriselswick

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

The reason it shouldnt be in the game is simple... Its bc now everyone has to use it. If you dont you cant play because the people with it can auto aim into your back as you are strolling along and land every bullet before you turn around... It also shouldnt be bc sometimes Im fighting another player and the cops show up. I try to aim to shoot the player and my gun locks onto a random cop who is behind cover. This gets me killed and I sit there like... Did cockstar ever even play this game before they released it???

MinnieMan121249
  • MinnieMan121249

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• The Yardies

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:15 AM

da big MLG pro gamer. 

Curlypyebs
  • Curlypyebs

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

You're moaning about auto-aim in online mode but go back a little bit to R*'s trailers.

They promoted the game as a co-op experience as far as i can remember.

If you mean DM games fair enough, auto aim is stupid.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not brown nosing R*, they f*cked up, but i bet they assumed people would be a lot more friendlier than they are online

Wild--Turkey
  • Wild--Turkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

Casual player or not auto aim takes any and all skill to shot and kill another player right out the window.. its point less to have its pretty much haveing the computer play your character and all you have to do is hold down the shoot button ... you might as well just have R* have a auto drive button now too

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

The reason it shouldnt be in the game is simple... Its bc now everyone has to use it. If you dont you cant play because the people with it can auto aim into your back as you are strolling along and land every bullet before you turn around... It also shouldnt be bc sometimes Im fighting another player and the cops show up. I try to aim to shoot the player and my gun locks onto a random cop who is behind cover. This gets me killed and I sit there like... Did cockstar ever even play this game before they released it???

Yes, they did play the game before they released it. They played it on free-aim because that's how it's supposed to be played. 

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:35 AM

Translation:

Im getting beat. Rockstar change the system so I dont die so much. 

philmceagles
  • philmceagles

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:41 AM

I like it and it is a good feature in the game.

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

Blazing Wolves - Crew Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

Having aim assist is like having assisted steering and braking in races, the car automatically brakes and slightly f*cking turns for you. I chose the free aim option but it's annoying when I want to join some one and I have to change my aiming option.

• adictoGTA and dublinhitman like this

DigitalEschaton
  • DigitalEschaton

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:38 PM

Auto aim has ruined deathmatch for me. Free mode is less fun. I just play for the jobs and racing now...

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

Translation:

Im getting beat. Rockstar change the system so I dont die so much. 

It's like you can speak to the animals lol.

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:16 AM

wimpy kiddie baby whiner OP.

mupp3tz
  • mupp3tz

Xbox 360

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

Is it really that bad? I've always played free aim and have never had any issue getting into lobbies, missions, or activities... so I don't have a gripe towards people's preference in how they play. I guess I've just never experienced free aim as the ghost town you describe.

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:17 AM

More crying about Assisted Aiming?

Funny sh*t.

TJK319
  • TJK319

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

I don't hate auto aim, but I think people who use it should get less RP for kills (unless that is already the case) and their K/D shouldn't be affected since it only depends who has better reflexes to get a kill.

B1GB0SS
  • B1GB0SS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

I highly prefer playing with free aim because it's much more fun and makes each kill more satisfying. However, doing so would cause my to die every time I go after someone because all they have to do is hold L2 and R2 and boom, I'm dead before I can get my cross hairs on him.

dublinhitman
  • dublinhitman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:42 AM

Yeah f*ck assisted aim its for kids the game isnt

NYdreamz
  • NYdreamz

Born Sinner

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:16 AM Edited by NYdreamz, 08 November 2013 - 02:17 AM.

yea... i always wondered why rockstar doesnt have its auto aim and auto aim-less seperate lobbies anymore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users