Grand Theft Auto VI requests.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:04 AM Edited by The Made Man, 20 October 2013 - 05:44 PM.

Hello everyone...I am planning on making a concept like thread. The threads going to be about my ideas for the next Grand Theft Auto game...GTA VI. The next GTA game is going to take place in Southern Florida including Florida keys(Vice City being the main and only city) and one island from the Bahamas.

I have two request, one thats a simple logo and one thats a map.

Anyways lets talk about the first request. Grand Theft Auto VI Logo, but with neon colors. The Logo would be kinda similar to this.

http://blenderguru.c...inished-big.jpg

The VI=Vice. 

Grand Theft Auto VI logo can be anywhere, but not above 1000 pixels.

As for the map. Again Southern Florida,, with Vice city being the main and only city, including everglades/swamps and only ONE island from the Bahamas. Something like this.

http://i.imgur.com/w1IfISN.png

Size of map... Height-900pixels Width-1000pixels. But whatever size is alright, as long as its not too small.

And be clear to add this districts of Miami in Vice City which are:

Liberty City

Little Havana

Overtown

Little Haiti

Most people don't know about those areas of Miami. Those are the mainly ghetto areas of Miami. 

Scarface:The World is Yours video game had Miami, but also multiple islands, so why not I do so too? Anyways sorry for being a bit picky, this is my first time doing a request. I know that I can only bump after 3-4 days. Anyways thanks in advance. :)

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:01 AM Edited by The Made Man, 23 October 2013 - 08:23 AM.

Bump...I've been waiting patiently. Just saying...

Soul Reapers MC
  • Soul Reapers MC

Founded 28-07-2012

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

Bro GTA V is only a month old, play it and have fun don't worry about gathering ideas for the next one 5 years away.

• I Arch Angel v likes this

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

Is just a concept thread just for FUN...Everyone is doing it and I thought why not? Is anyone going to help me or not? Because I've been waiting patiently for three days...

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

You made it clear that you were waiting patiently with your bump, no need for another. Respond again and I'll count it as a bump and lock your topic.

Artists are busy with life, GTA V, work or just simply don't want to do your request. It's not up to you on whether one helps you or not. You either wait or don't request at all. Simple.

Now hush for the next 3 days.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Trappin like the Vagos

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

You made it clear that you were waiting patiently with your bump, no need for another. Respond again and I'll count it as a bump and lock your topic.

Artists are busy with life, GTA V, work or just simply don't want to do your request. It's not up to you on whether one helps you or not. You either wait or don't request at all. Simple.

Now hush for the next 3 days.

Just lock/delete my thread. This was a waste of time anyways. 

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

Works for me.. learn patience next time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users