Quantcast

» «
Photo

Trolled by the GTA online race judges AGAIN.

33 replies to this topic
LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:54 PM

for whatever reason, i can never get people to join when i host anything. what am i doing wrong?

i hate being kicked upon joining any race? im like wtf did i do?

but most of all, i hate those "rubbing is racing" idiots who you can tell by the way they are driving they just want some kind of revenge or to knock you out (your still going to loose... and most the time you just knock yourself out) so yea, i get where you are going with this.

random jumpy cars, and lag issues as well.. kinda sucks.

Seems like you need to join my crew man, you just pretty much quoted my issues with gta online racing. Which is why I'm forming a network of racers who only race clean, also means there's always a good chance of a quality crew race happening you can join
Why reinvent the wheel? Before you start your own ( which you are more than welcome to do) you might want to check out existing crews. Either Red Rum Racing or Apex Stalkers (Apex Stalkers XB for xbox) would quickly put 25 to 30 drivers with similar minds at your disposal. Just saying...

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:56 PM

short answer

lag

never had it mess up a finish but often times during races I see players dissapear and pop up all around me

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

for whatever reason, i can never get people to join when i host anything. what am i doing wrong?

i hate being kicked upon joining any race? im like wtf did i do?

but most of all, i hate those "rubbing is racing" idiots who you can tell by the way they are driving they just want some kind of revenge or to knock you out (your still going to loose... and most the time you just knock yourself out) so yea, i get where you are going with this.

random jumpy cars, and lag issues as well.. kinda sucks.

With regards to being kicked - my crew only play once a week (Monday evenings) in an invite only lobby. Occasionally, someone will join a race/mission and we kick them - not to be mean, but just because we like it private. We always tell them over the mic too. So perhaps this is happening to you? It's nothing personal mate, I guess it's just how some folk roll... :)
Set the lobby matchmaking to closed and you will never again have to appologise for being a dousch and making an innocent player have to suffer through three loading screens because of your ignorance.

Username113
  • Username113

EST time

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:09 PM

I usually end up getting kicked from lobbies upon entering because it's a pair if friends win trading. I'll say over the mic they can trade all they want as I'm just trying to build turbo starts up. Only once did someone actually trust me so far and I stayed to my word. Attempt turbo start, let them pass (If they didn't already), putt kinda close (not in their bumpers though) so their cars don't get lagged too bad from having catchup on. Hot pink will eventually be mine...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users