Photo

Thanks for the Stimulus Pakage...

38 replies to this topic
Tango444
  • Tango444

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

... and then lowering the payouts of the big paying missions. Thats like saying hey, here is 500k for all our issues, but enjoy 1/5 wages for the rest of your life.

Wtf R* ??

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:40 AM

... and then lowering the payouts of the big paying missions. Thats like saying hey, here is 500k for all our issues, but enjoy 1/5 wages for the rest of your life.

Wtf R* ??

Did they lower all of them? I just played Rooftop Rumble yesterday and got $25,000.

I'm okay with some of the lower payouts, though, because now we only have to pay $500 when people kill us in free roam and nothing when the police kill us.

• rexmaverik likes this

boxanata
  • boxanata

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:42 AM

Yes, it's a kick in the crotch for every person trying to live life to the fullest in Los Santos. 

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

No, the first time you play the mission is normal payout then any subsequent replays are halved or so. 

Tango444
  • Tango444

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:46 AM

No, the first time you play the mission is normal payout then any subsequent replays are halved or so. 

When does this timers reset? Every real day?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:46 AM

Wtf R* ??

Uh. I'd love that.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

Yep - first time, you're supposed to get full payment; after that, it goes down.

I actually made a thread on Rockstar support, asking them to change it back. If you'd like to give some input or upvote it (by clicking on the left side of the top post), the link is in my sig.

Medical bills are down, but they pretty much destroyed any reason to do half of the jobs, simply because the jobs don't pay enough for the bullets and armor - let alone give you a profit for cars, mods, and gun upgrades. :/

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

Never. Full payout once. then half payout forever.

Tango444
  • Tango444

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

Yeah, my enthusiasm for this game has been lowered after this. I was okay with no replay but this is getting rediculous. What do they want us to do in this game?

• atomicmask likes this

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

Yeah, my enthusiasm for this game has been lowered after this. I was okay with no replay but this is getting rediculous. What do they want us to do in this game?

Grind for money or, when they're back online, purchase cash cards.

Quite literally, it's more profitable to just rob gas stations over and over instead of doing half the jobs. :/

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

That is the biggest insult and sh*t idea ever.

So you only get the full payout once...that is awful. f*ck I hope another money glitch is found, f*ck their handicapping rules.

• atomicmask likes this

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:10 AM

That is the biggest insult and sh*t idea ever.

So you only get the full payout once...that is awful. f*ck I hope another money glitch is found, f*ck their handicapping rules.

I'm to the point where I agree.
The link in my sig is basically my plea for them to change it. But if another glitch is found, I'm highly considering going for it. I've been "legitimate" this whole time, and then they make it all the more difficult to get money?

That's being stabbed in the back.

World Champion
  • World Champion

Time Traveller from 2063

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:14 AM

Or you could look at it like this:

Double first time, then normal!!   ;)

• Slowthrill likes this

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:14 AM

Yup, totally agree with you dude.

If another one is found I hope everyone does it, because R* are just taking the piss without some people even realising it. Nurfing pay outs, making survival harder and areas smaller, stopping the replay method etc een while they had 99 problems with their sh*t cloud.

K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:31 AM Edited by Zoidbergs_LV, 20 October 2013 - 06:35 AM.

This kinda encourages player deathmatch online. So you`ve done all of the missions currently unlocked, you are bored of grinding the same old low paying missions, what do you start to do? Kill others to steal their cash. 

EDIT: This actually is going to work and here is how. Be a scumbag and kill everyone, you might win the jackpot when someone is carrying a ton of cash.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

If another one is found I hope everyone does it, because R* are just taking the piss without some people even realising it. Nurfing pay outs, making survival harder and areas smaller, stopping the replay method etc een while they had 99 problems with their sh*t cloud.

random and off topic but AJ LEE is the best...

• AJ Lee likes this

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:40 AM

random and off topic but AJ LEE is the best...

Well said man! AJ is the best diva of all time.

• Dbns_Finest likes this

G D
  • G D

RED7 ineffable arts.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:56 AM

If you want money, do this:

- Play survival with good players.
- Do the cash register glitch. If you're "legit" get yourself a mask, fast car and mic/ammo and you're golden.
- Race others in criminal records, set lap to 2 instead of 3.
- Become an assassin, a bounty hunter.

Or...

Spoiler

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

you got your 500k?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU!

G D
  • G D

RED7 ineffable arts.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:00 AM

you got your 500k?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK YOOOOOUUUUU!

I didn't get sh*t. Oh well, double f*ck me.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

Cash register glitch? Explain plz

lpick25
  • lpick25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:05 AM

can anyone confirm that they have actually received the first $250K ?

xlightscreen
  • xlightscreen

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:09 AM

I'm acutely enjoying this nerf. Why you ask? Because its making people branching out to other things now. Before the nerf I was lucky to be able to play more then one deathmatch every hour with a full room. Now I can play several matches within a hour, and even vote to branch off to other things. People get to into the "statistics" of the game like money and forget the little things that make game awesome.

• paydayp and Slowthrill like this

slappyJ
  • slappyJ

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

Yes, it's a kick in the crotch for every person trying to live life to the fullest in Los Santos. 

What you guys are failing to realize is that GTA Online was not meant to be a game where you max your stats in 2-3 weeks after the initial release...it was meant to take MONTHS. All you glitchers and farmers have spoiled yourselves rotten and have nothing left to attain.

Tango444
  • Tango444

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:17 AM Edited by Tango444, 20 October 2013 - 07:18 AM.

No one got any money yet, it just doesnt make any sense for them to give out free money then nerf overall income it just sounds silly.

If they bring back the ability to replay missions it will be okay but as of right now it doesnt feel worth it anymore to call up martin or ron.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

What you guys are failing to realize is that GTA Online was not meant to be a game where you max your stats in 2-3 weeks after the initial release...it was meant to take MONTHS. All you glitchers and farmers have spoiled yourselves rotten and have nothing left to attain.

I'm no farmer, don't even own a supercar yet, and I'm starting to get a bit discouraged.  Some of the payouts are lucky if they pay for a set of armor (which disappears after one hit) and my ammo.

Lucky if I end up with a grand out of it.

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:57 AM

Wish they stop doing sh*t without asking the community first.

They're turning into Jagex.  :die:

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:00 AM

Cash register glitch? Explain plz

does not work. progress saves before entering xbox/psn game store

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

Ah. Well, see, that actually makes sense to me. This is what they should have done at the beginning and then allowed people to replay missions. This would cut down on the farming, yet still make it a little possible to do. It just wouldn't be such a huge boost.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

I'm acutely enjoying this nerf. Why you ask? Because its making people branching out to other things now. Before the nerf I was lucky to be able to play more then one deathmatch every hour with a full room. Now I can play several matches within a hour, and even vote to branch off to other things. People get to into the "statistics" of the game like money and forget the little things that make game awesome.

I agree. I kept finding myself playing Violent Ducts and then Criminal Records because I knew they would patch them soon and wanted to at least take advantage of them while I could. I'm no longer leveling up quickly, but I'm having a lot more fun doing random missions and some stuff in free roam.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users