Photo

Criminal Records Race XP

3 replies to this topic
AHornyLepruhcan
  • AHornyLepruhcan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

Ive heard you can get a lot of XP for just doing a few laps, do you have to have super cars? How do you set it up? How many people?

AHornyLepruhcan
  • AHornyLepruhcan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

b

u

m

p

balmung03
  • balmung03

bawlz in the baygz

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:39 AM

I don't mean to sound mean, but did you ever actually try the mission yourself?  You can pause the game, go to the online tab, job, host job, rockstar created, races, criminal records.  I usually set it to 3 laps, just because I'm used to 3-lap races (habit I suppose).

I used a custom Vacca that I own, but it has no performance-enhancing mods on it yet.  The first lap takes about 31-32 seconds if you don't have a turbo start, and each lap afterward takes about 26-28 seconds, and I got 650 RP at the end. (I'm level 27, not sure how much that affects the RP you get or not)

For a roughly 3-4 minute investment (counting menu time and loading time), 650 RP seems like a really good tradeoff; especially if you don't mind grinding it out.

jonkoroken420
  • jonkoroken420

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:54 AM

Actually, When you're doing it with a friend and you're using the right settings, You can get alot of RP each lap which doesn't show up at the end-counting.

Land Race: Criminal Records,Race Type: GTA, Traffic: ON, Wanted: ON, Custom cars: ON, Catch-Up: OFF, Record: Personal Time Only, Laps 5 

Play with 1 friend, And just let eachother win each round, 1 lap him, 1 lap you, 1 lap him, 1 lap you & You'll level Quicker then you can say WHATTAYAKNOW

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users