• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

After searching for what feels like an eternity in the Sandy Shores/Grapeseed/North Los Santos area for a rat loader i've given up all hope. I haven't seen a single one my entire time playing online. So anyone that has one and doesn't want it anymore, or anyone with a spare that's looking to make some kind of a deal. The Rat Rod is one of my favorite cars to use in SP so i'd definitely like to get my hands on one. I'm on 360 by the way.

why would you want a rat loader??

since it's not good in races, even if you upgrade it the handling is still bad, only my opinion.

Vandal783
  • Vandal783

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

how come only people on the x-box are finding these? i haven't seen anyone post they found it on the ps3.

My buddy and I both have one on PS3. Mine spawned almost exactly where it does in SP just next house down. 

Also, you dont need to keep switching servers. Just drive down the road then come back over and over again.

karok
  • karok

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

After searching for what feels like an eternity in the Sandy Shores/Grapeseed/North Los Santos area for a rat loader i've given up all hope. I haven't seen a single one my entire time playing online. So anyone that has one and doesn't want it anymore, or anyone with a spare that's looking to make some kind of a deal. The Rat Rod is one of my favorite cars to use in SP so i'd definitely like to get my hands on one. I'm on 360 by the way.

why would you want a rat loader??

since it's not good in races, even if you upgrade it the handling is still bad, only my opinion.

Driving a Rat Rod in GTA is pretty fun. I like to cruise and just drive around with my crew. And the look of a Rat rod is something you can't find on every car. Overall I like it and it will always have a spot in my garage. 

JRC99
  • JRC99

Freak

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

Betty Blue

0_0.jpg

I had hard time finding it my self, looks like it won't spawn if your under lvl 40, when I got lvl 40 it took me less then 5 min to have it spawn. Was trying since lvl 25. If you look on Google some other player have reported that to

That's not true. I got mines at around level 25-30.

I got mine as my first car.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

Betty Blue

0_0.jpg

I had hard time finding it my self, looks like it won't spawn if your under lvl 40, when I got lvl 40 it took me less then 5 min to have it spawn. Was trying since lvl 25. If you look on Google some other player have reported that to

That's not true. I got mines at around level 25-30.

I got mine as my first car.

Wait till you see the bedlesa version... My favorite

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:05 PM Edited by vince91, 18 November 2013 - 11:06 PM.

moving around and passing by the mission marker should spawn you one within 30 mins at most.. don't speed by it can be hard to see, it's parked half on the marker on the left side.

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users