Quantcast

» «
Photo

(1.04) My Entity XF was never delivered?

4 replies to this topic
S-Mazzi
  • S-Mazzi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:00 AM Edited by S-Mazzi, 20 October 2013 - 04:20 AM.

I don't mean to make this a sob story, I just want my hard-earned car back. I also don't mean to make this overly long, I just mean to have as much detail as possible, so I have the best chances of being helped.

First, some back story and context. This all happened on PS3 with the new 1.04 update, all in one invite only session with no one else playing in the lobby besides me. It all happened on one sesssion, which I never left, until much later (1 hour or so after I had checked the police depot). I own the $80 000 apartment, which has a 2 car garage. In this garage, I have a Dinka Akuma (Motorbikes) and Annis Elegy RH8 (Sports). Both are custom vehicles. After I had bought my Entity XF, $795 000 was deducted from my bank account. When I checked my bank account later, there was still a record of this. I have never had any issue with losing anything in the past, only server issues

So, on with the story... After earning enough money to buy my Overflod Entity XF ($795 000), I pulled out my phone, opened up Legendary Motorsport and bought the Entity XF in black. When asked which vehicle to replace it with, I chose the Elegy, which I was driving at the time. I then put away my phone and received a text message saying that my car will be delivered to by garage shortly. As soon as I bought the Entity XF, I drove to a Mod Shop and sold my Elegy, because I did not need it anymore, and I didn't have a spare space in my garage for it anyway A few minutes later (real time) I received another text informing that the car had been delivered to my garage. At this point I had already sold my Elegy and was driving around in another car that I had stolen from someone on the street. I did not want to start a mission or anything but stay in free roam, because I was excited to drive my new super car as soon as possible. Upon receiving my text from Legendary Motorsport, I called up my Mechanic, to request him to deliver my new car to me. To my surprise, there was only 2 options when I had called him: to deliver the Akuma (my Bike that I own) and to exit (close the call). Confused that there was no option to deliver my Entity XF, I requested him to deliver my Akuma, so I could drive to my apartment and begin troubleshooting. When the bike had arrived, I drove into the garage at my apartment, hoping that I would find my new car there. It wasn't. So I walked out of my garage now, without a vehicle because I figured that it was possible that if I had drove out with my bike, the car icon for my Entity XF would not show up (this is assuming that my car might be out in the world for some reason). I continued to troubleshoot calling my Mechanic and Insurance many, many times to see if it would show up there. Each time I rang my mechanic, I could only choose to deliver my Akuma and to exit. Each time I rang my Insurance, "all operators were busy." Getting desperate, I went and checked the police depot to see if it may have been impounded for some reason. Not there.

I think this instance of losing a vehicle is unique to ANYTHING I have read or heard about in the way that instead of owning a vehicle that disappears after a while, mine simply never showed up.

Any help, suggestions or advice would be much appreciated, thank you

AEVibe
  • AEVibe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

not sure man but I have over 300k again and I am scared to leave I don't want it to not save again

S-Mazzi
  • S-Mazzi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

not sure man but I have over 300k again and I am scared to leave I don't want it to not save again

Just do anything stupid like buying anything ;)

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

You bought a 3rd car with a 2 car garage? A bit stupid

S-Mazzi
  • S-Mazzi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

You bought a 3rd car with a 2 car garage? A bit stupid

Seriously? That's impossible. If you don't have any spare space in your garage, it asks which vehicle you want it to replace. I chose the Elegy, therefore making the Elegy no longer a car that belongs to my garage.

I did the same when I bought the Akuma, to replace an Oracle. There were no problems with that purchase

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users