Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why does everything require such high levels, maybe a change?

33 replies to this topic
Rusty Shackleford
  • Rusty Shackleford

Donkey Punch Champion

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

QQ moar

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

it kind of sucks that I have dozens of hours in this game and have yet to fire a RPG online

but I find that once you reach the double digits it's no too bad as most of the lower level weapons are quite capable of killing other players

but it's still stupid they can just put a guy with nothing but a pistol up against a fully armourerd minigun wielding 100+

DM should just be about skills, every starts the same and just pick up guns as you go

would also allow for certain weapon settings which could add a lot of variety (pistols only, explosives etc.)

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:44 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 25 October 2013 - 08:45 PM.

Go play a game of survival.  You can pick up and keep every weapon that you haven't unlocked yet for free and keep it for the duration of your session online.  You can also pick up weapons and items from crates and in missions.  Higher ranks only real advantage is being able to buy attachments and camo for the same weapons.

This. In one session in the railroad survival mission, earned 6 levels in a single survival session.  I got up to lvl 14 going completely solo against a legion of AI cops, with snipers in choppers to boot. Picked up a machine gun around lvl 10 wave and a decent upgraded sniper rifle with scope.  This helped out quite a bit with the next couple of AI waves and in missions after that. 

Buckledown
  • Buckledown

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

I support the idea of survivals when you first jump on. Works well for my group. We have tons of weapons to mess with and don't have to buy them. Or just have high level friends that will drop ammo and guns for you. Lol. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users