What is faster: Bati 801 or Akuma

95 replies to this topic
lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:30 AM

From handling.dat Akumas top speed is 145 Bati is 150. Akuma has a lot more drive force and therefore much better acceleration. All motorcycles handle like slot cars.

Most races have more than zero corners and straights that are not long enough to reach top speed. Time spent accelerating means Advantage Akuma.

There is no hard cap to acceleration so whether upgrades affect it linearly or multiplicatively the Akuma still has more.
  • Readthisifurghey likes this

Readthisifurghey
  • Readthisifurghey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:53 PM

There is no hard cap to acceleration so whether upgrades affect it linearly or multiplicatively the Akuma still has more.

This is the most hopefully post in the thread.

So even if it appears from the acceleration stat bar that the Akuma's acceleration is already maxed out, adding an additional engine or turbo mod will still technically increase the Akuma's acceleration?

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:14 PM

It surprises me how the Double-T isn't considered among Bati and Akuma. It has the best handling, speed is the same as the Bati and Akuma and it's only weakness is the acceleration but after upgraded, it matches Akuma and Bati.

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

2iL45je.png

love my bati, since race payouts were nerfed i dont do them very often so the better accelaration of the akuma is kind of irrelavent to me, prefer the bati's looks, but just look at that top speed, not seen a top speed higher than that even from adders

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

I really don't understand how people are saying the Double-T actually fares up with the Akuma and Bati, seriously  :blink:

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:00 AM

My fastest speed is over 200 in a buffalo, how do I post pics on mobile ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users