Photo

What is faster: Bati 801 or Akuma

95 replies to this topic
crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

i use a bati and have never been beaten by an akuma only beaten by other bati's....sure an akuma might get a bati off the line with the acceleration it has but simply jump behind them and slipstream past them and no amount of acceleration is gonna help catch the bati's top speed unless that driver sucks at turning it or hits traffic or something. Remember always tuck down by leaning forward to go a little faster too.

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:23 AM

2z8zz9z.jpg

according to that the bati is superior in everyway except accel...and like i said in my last post just slipstream past and alleceration won't really help them except off the start line

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:51 AM

bati better in everything but acceleration, and fully moded helps acceleration

Goldzero
  • Goldzero

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:54 AM

i use a bati and have never been beaten by an akuma only beaten by other bati's....sure an akuma might get a bati off the line with the acceleration it has but simply jump behind them and slipstream past them and no amount of acceleration is gonna help catch the bati's top speed unless that driver sucks at turning it or hits traffic or something. Remember always tuck down by leaning forward to go a little faster too.

Any map that isn't a straight line, and the Bati just doesn't stand a chance against the Akuma. And because the catch up is on in most games, there is never a reason to use the Bati.

Bati might be faster, but Akuma is better.

Teckyy
  • Teckyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

Akuma imo. I want one but it would have to replace my bati. Problem is my bati is fully modded even 100% armour :(

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:02 AM

ive had both fully moded, jyst preferred the bati

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:03 AM

only way akuma beats bati is if you turn every corner, and you don't do that in free roam

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

Any map that isn't a straight line, and the Bati just doesn't stand a chance against the Akuma. And because the catch up is on in most games, there is never a reason to use the Bati.

Bati might be faster, but Akuma is better.

not true...like i said never been beaten by a akuma while on my bati...you must just be racing against people that aren't very good drivers...i race with catch up off ALWAYS...bati is not only faster but it handles better and brakes better and that is why it out performs akuma's on tracks with lots of turns

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:30 AM Edited by ISL_Eightone, 03 November 2013 - 07:33 AM.

I've got a feeling the Akuma is faster. I had a fully modded Bati 801RR and was beaten on straights by an Akuma, with and without slipstreaming.

Either way, i've sold my Bati and bought and modded an Akuma.

This was my exact experience too.   I'm fairly good at racing in this game, and against scrubs, I can beat them with my modded Bati by at least 5 seconds on CR, to give just one example.  Put me up against someone of my skill level on an upgraded Akuma, I lose probably 3 out of 4.  I just cant keep up through sharper turns and on the straights because the Akuma turns sharper and accelerates that little bit quicker.  The Bati is more stable but it has a slightly wider turn circle, and the acceleration isnt nearly so good.

So I sold my Bati the other day and bought an Akuma.   Back to winning ways again   :D

pnr67
  • pnr67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:59 PM

I think the Akuma is slightly faster however, the Akuma doesn't seem to handle as well as the Bati. The Akuma seems more jerky when weaving through traffic and rounding turns.

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

Bati is faster (higher top speed) akuma is quicker (faster acceleration) for most races acceleration>speed

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:24 AM

Bati is "faster" with top speed. Akuma is "faster" with acceleration. Most races have a bit of turns so an Akuma will win more of the races, but the Bati will eventually blow the Akumas doors off on long straightaways. So the Akuma is def the better racing bike, but the Bati with its superior traction is the much better getaway/freemode bike in my opinion.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:32 AM

Akuma = ugly pos

Carbon rs > bati

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:36 AM

An Akuma beat my fully modded Bati in acceleration AND top speed. And clearly - no doubts at all.

Winning001
  • Winning001

Do not click the red button

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:38 AM

well i use a carbon RS because i bought all of the CE vehicles......

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:38 AM

Carbon RS = ugly pos

Akuma > bati

Fixed

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:42 AM

Carbon RS = ugly pos

Akuma > bati

Fixed

nooooo wayyyy it came with the collectors edition which makes it 1000000x cooooler

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:44 AM

Carbon RS = ugly pos

Akuma > bati

Fixed

nooooo wayyyy it came with the collectors edition which makes it 1000000x cooooler

No, the Carbon RS and Hotknife are the opposite of cool.

BigSean715
  • BigSean715

The deaf hear me and the blind lookin'.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:48 AM

Akuma

Mike Honcho
  • Mike Honcho

Packin' Dips

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:51 AM

Do a flawless lap in a Bati and you might beat an Akuma by a second. Otherwise, you lose. There's no room for error whatsoever on a Bati. The top speed advantage is worthless because you hardly spend any time at top speed. You spend all your time slowing and accelerating.

I love all the "I've NEVER lost to an Akuma" posts btw. Liars love to embellish.
  • Biohazard Abyss likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:07 AM

Double-T for lightweight and speed. Nothing can turn sharply like Double-T.

Or maybe you wanna try Sanchez. Cut the way, take the hills, win first.

Tried Akuma. Speed may be better than Double T. But turning is a no.

Readthisifurghey
  • Readthisifurghey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:52 AM Edited by Readthisifurghey, 19 December 2013 - 01:53 AM.

The question I have never seen a confirmed answer to:

• The Engine and Turbo mods only increase the vehicles' Acceleration.
  • Let's say you add a Turbo to a vehicle, which maxes out the stat bar for Acceleration.
  • Do additional Engine mods still increase the Acceleration stat even though the bar cannot display it since it is already maxed out?

• Let's say for instance that it cannot.
  • First, you max out your Akuma's Acceleration according to the bar that displays the Acceleration stat.
  • Next, you modify the Bati until it maxes out the Acceleration stat according to the bar.
  • Now, they have both reached max Acceleration which is limited by the Acceleration stat bar, so they have equal Acceleration.
  • However, the Bati has a higher Top Speed.
  • For argument's sake, let's say they both handle just as well.  Then the modified Bati should be the "faster" bike since it has a higher Top Speed and the same maxed out Acceleration as the modified Akuma.

Has anyone done extensive testing to see if this is true or not?  A similar scenario could be tested with cars. 

Above Omnipotence
  • Above Omnipotence

2nd. To God

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:20 AM

The Bati doesn't even need a wheelie to steamroll the Akuma.  WHY is this even a debate?

lockstockn1ak
  • lockstockn1ak

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:20 AM

What about the Carbon RS? Is it not even worthy of this thread?

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:33 AM

I have both, I like the looks of the Bati but for freeroam the Akuma wins hands down. Akuma also wins the majority of races.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:44 AM

Double-T for lightweight and speed. Nothing can turn sharply like Double-T.

Or maybe you wanna try Sanchez. Cut the way, take the hills, win first.

Can't agree with this at all.

Double-T is an underpowered Akuma because the handling isn't as good as the Akuma, imo which is why more people favor the Akuma.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:47 AM

So I've started spending my loot and this thread has not helped me a single bit...lol.....bought an Akuma and was going to buy a Double-T but now thinking of getting a Bati also.

I bought the Akuma with the understanding that since it's wheel base is closer, it is the fastest bike especially after full modification.
One last note...I bought an Akuma (zero mods) as Franklin and drove it....found it kind of clumsy.
I then entered online and bought an Akuma, when I drove it out of my garage (zero mods again) I was very surprised about how much better it seemed to handle in the online mode.
I found that odd since Franklin's and my driving skill are at 100% and I'm sure him , being part of the game, probably is a better driver. Who knows.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:49 AM

What are you high? Double-T's handling is so f*cking bad compared to the other bikes. Feels like I'm lagging when I try to turn with it.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:54 AM Edited by luisniko, 19 December 2013 - 02:55 AM.

What are you high? Double-T's handling is so f*cking bad compared to the other bikes. Feels like I'm lagging when I try to turn with it.

I don't know, but I have tried both Akuma, Bati, and Double T in terms of racing bike. I could turn like a boss riding Double T and make near misses or sudden turn, while always get accident while turning with Akuma and Bati. Although, yeah, both speed are much better than Double T.

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

Why? Because cash cards...

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:45 AM

How is this thead still going? It's not that hard. More straights and few turns and the Bati is better. More turns and fewer straights and the akuma is better.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users