Photo

What is faster: Bati 801 or Akuma

95 replies to this topic
Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:52 AM

My friend and I tested every motorcycle against the Akuma on the freeway and the Akuma would win everytime. Even with a headstart the Akuma would just end up flying past me and continue to gain distance at top speeds. These tests did involve purely stock bikes, but I don't see how adding the same modifications would affect one bike more than the other.

Bati has higher top speed. So theoretically in a long straight race the bati should come out on top once both bikes reach top speed. But since there are pretty few races where you can go the entire time without slowing down, the akuma is the best in my opinion. Its acceleration can't be topped.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:54 AM

I've modded both 100%. The Akuma is the clear victor, it's not even a matter of "drive one this way, that one that way"

It's faster at everything.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:56 AM Edited by Lucius Aelius, 22 October 2013 - 01:09 AM.

TL;DR: Stock, the Akuma wins, but only barely. Modded, the Bati wins by a mile, literally.

Kinda switched it around therer man. On a 3 lap criminal records race: Stock: the akuma wins by a lot. Modded: The bati wins by about .2 seconds. That's with good drivers.
You do realize that mods don't affect the races, right? Everyone here does realize that, right?

Erm, if custom vehicles are enabled in the race, the mods DO affect the races.
No, they don't. We've been over this weeks ago. Sorry.

When you bring it into the race, look at the stats on it.
I don't know how you can be so sure of yourself and also so completely wrong, but there it is, you are completely and utterly mistaken, mods most definitely work during races.

The race selection screen shows the stats differently than in free roam for some reason, but in the race selection menu if you look at your custom car and then at a stock version of the same car, the difference in the acceleration is unmistakeable. In race performance also demonstrates this with abundant clarity.

image_zpsf05bc911.jpg

image_zps8f62fbfb.jpg
  • JohnMcClainNYPD likes this

Hortey
  • Hortey

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:58 AM

I didn't realize you could actually go over max acceleration.  Since the akuma has maxed accel when you get it, the only way it should be able to keep up with the bati fully modded is if it was able to go over 10 accel and just not show it.

paragouldgamer
  • paragouldgamer

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

These tests did involve purely stock bikes, but I don't see how adding the same modifications would affect one bike more than the other.

I haven't tested this, but just from reading this the reason that adding the same modifications to different bikes makes a difference is that akuma maxes acceleration with lots of wasted upgrades, while the bati can still max acceleration and have better top speed too just takes more money to buy the needed upgrades. If they allowed upgrades to affect top speed and not just top speed it would be a harder competition, but since the OP is talking about fully modded, acceleration should be ignored as they will both be maxed.

MUT3D
  • MUT3D

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:36 AM Edited by MUT3D, 22 October 2013 - 01:41 AM.

it comes down to what you want to use your bike for. I have both the Bati 801 (The regular is better than the RR) and the Akuma fully upgraded.

Handling: The Akuma seems to be more responsive and turns faster for me but the Bati doesn't handle bad at all. Its a matter of preference here and I prefer the Akuma's handling.

Top Speed: Akuma 140.8 - Bati 801 196.99  I had a top speed of 140.8 with the Akuma for a long time then after racing with the Bati I reached the 196.99 that I have now. You must do a wheelie to go faster on the Bati though.

Acceleration: The Akuma will beat the Bati off the line no matter what you do. The akuma doesn't seem to lose speed on turns either unless you let off the gas. The Bati however if using a wheelie will eventually pass the Akuma on straight aways due to top speed.

My Choice: I use the Akuma for Racing and the Bati in free roam. The Akuma is almost unbeatable in a race and the bati is so much more fun in Free Roam jumping over random small walls and doing backflips in random places.

It comes down to choice and either is a good choice. If you can get used to riding wheelies everywhere then the Bati is the bike for you. If you like going top speed and staying there then go with the Akuma. I need to lose one of them to make room for my last car (Blista) so I can have my fav car from each class but I can't decide which I want to keep (mostly b/c the bati is too much fun in free roam). Hope this helped you make your choice.

For those debating mods: They do affect races by a lot. A stock bike will not even keep up with my Akuma or Bati. When in free roam or LSC the accel bar is maxed on both but in the race selection the Akuma is higher on Accel than the Bati. For some reason when you go into races the real stats show and are lower than in free roam or LSC.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

314zgpj.jpg

With all the land vehicles, acceleration doesn't seem to matter since you can just slap on a turbo and you'll have max accel. Taking that into account Bati would win  

Akuma with a turbo > Bati with a turbo

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:44 AM

TL;DR: Stock, the Akuma wins, but only barely. Modded, the Bati wins by a mile, literally.

Kinda switched it around therer man. On a 3 lap criminal records race: Stock: the akuma wins by a lot. Modded: The bati wins by about .2 seconds. That's with good drivers.
You do realize that mods don't affect the races, right? Everyone here does realize that, right?

Erm, if custom vehicles are enabled in the race, the mods DO affect the races.
No, they don't. We've been over this weeks ago. Sorry.

When you bring it into the race, look at the stats on it.
I don't know how you can be so sure of yourself and also so completely wrong, but there it is, you are completely and utterly mistaken, mods most definitely work during races.

The race selection screen shows the stats differently than in free roam for some reason, but in the race selection menu if you look at your custom car and then at a stock version of the same car, the difference in the acceleration is unmistakeable. In race performance also demonstrates this with abundant clarity.

image_zpsf05bc911.jpg

image_zps8f62fbfb.jpg

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11146-1354570190-2.

You earned it :^:

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:53 AM

I always pick the Akuma for races and it never lets me down. The acceleration is brutal but it's the handling that really gives it the edge. If I turbo start and get a good run through the first few checkpoints, provided I don't crash, no one catches me.

Infact I was so impressed by it I bought one

I think we need to establish though that traction is different to handling.

michaljerzy86
  • michaljerzy86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

The akuma has the best handling and acceleration.  As others mentioned, the Bati will win down a straight road, but the Akuma will come out on top otherwise. 

Napalmbrain
  • Napalmbrain

What is Buzz?

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

It's funny, no one ever talks about the Dinka Double T.

I win most of the time with that bike while everyone always picks the Akuma or Bati. What gives?

Jvalor
  • Jvalor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

Off topic, but how does a Double T stack up against the Akuma and Bati? Can't look at stats right now, but curious because I prefer the looks of the Double T over those two. I own a fully modded Double T and have yet to lose with it.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

I win most of the time with that bike while everyone always picks the Akuma or Bati. What gives?

When I first started playing, the Double T was my go to bike for races. I then went away, bought an RR, modded it, won tons of races. Now sold that, got a fully modded Akuma, plan to win tons more races.

I think when modded, the Double T doesn't get to the same level as the RR and Akuma.

Napalmbrain
  • Napalmbrain

What is Buzz?

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

When I first started playing, the Double T was my go to bike for races. I then went away, bought an RR, modded it, won tons of races. Now sold that, got a fully modded Akuma, plan to win tons more races.

I think when modded, the Double T doesn't get to the same level as the RR and Akuma.

Interesting. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I would test but my garage is full so I'm not adding more vehicles.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:19 AM Edited by nruhdal, 22 October 2013 - 02:19 AM.

I haven't read the other posts on this thread, so i don't know if this is mentioned yet, but i don't think it's a coincidence that the Akuma absolutely dominates all the racing-leaderboards.  :santa:

EDIT: and yea i just like that santa smiley, deal with it.

ChaoticShdwMonk
  • ChaoticShdwMonk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:23 AM

2z8zz9z.jpg

larry_a
  • larry_a

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:10 AM

everyone saying different stuff. anyways was in a criminal records earlier today dude with fully modded akuma against my bati i beat him everytime i was able to not get wrecked by his fruity little friends betting on him, then they kicked me. LMAO!!!

blindlfaith
  • blindlfaith

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

LOL the answer according to everyone above me is both. Half say bati is faster, other half say akuma. Someone find a test video.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

The Bati has a higher top speed and doing a wheelie allows it to get to that speed faster. In races like down the drain the Bati is the better choice if you have the skill to keep it pointed in a way you can wheelie down the whole line.. the Akuma is not able to do a wheelie and has slightly less on the other stats as shown on a chart.

In tight turning races where you arent just going in a line, the Akuma is better.

Vietnam1
  • Vietnam1

Car locater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

Easily tested alot of times already. You wont find feedback different than this. Both fully modded. Bati: Faster (Top Speed) Akuma: Quicker

MLO_III
  • MLO_III

Honest Cheater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:50 PM

Akuma is the easier to handle fast bike.  But like one other poster mentioned, in free roam, I always prefer my bati or ruffian as its easier to wheelie and jumps most small walls.  Very useful when caught in a firefight as I can drive to my vantage point then quickly ride to another without having to stop and back up like in car.

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:22 PM

The Akuma is just a stripped-down streetfighter version of the Double T. Just thought I'd share that. It accelerates as it does because of how light it is with all the parts stripped off. Though it has slightly worse traction than the Double T and worse Top Speed. However you can mod the Double T to have an almost all-carbon body making it very light, and very fast.

Double T is my favorite. It looks damn nice too.

l Xstatic l
  • l Xstatic l

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:47 PM

My vote goes to Akuma simply because it's just better overall compared to Bati even though it may have a slightly higher top speed.

Kinda the same with Adder vs Entity, Adder is fast but handles like sh*t, Entity's fast, accelerates like a beast and literally sticks to the ground.

Better overall performance > 1 single stat performance

Semper Vincere
  • Semper Vincere

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:11 AM

Akuma, it says the top speed for the bati 801rr is 195 in the description on the website, I have yet to hit 180 mph on any motorcycle (online), unless my stats are wrong. A better question would be bati 801 vs double t, but akuma dominates most races.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:14 AM

I think it depends on ride style where akuma is more aggressive and the bati is more docile. Both great bikes for different purposes. :)

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:16 AM

Wait, doing wheelies makes you go faster? 

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

Yes wheelies does help. /\

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:01 AM

The Akuma is just a stripped-down streetfighter version of the Double T. Just thought I'd share that. It accelerates as it does because of how light it is with all the parts stripped off. Though it has slightly worse traction than the Double T and worse Top Speed. However you can mod the Double T to have an almost all-carbon body making it very light, and very fast.

How's the acceleration fully modded in comparison to the Akuma? I really like acceleration, as I often find it's easier to get out of trouble quicker.

Semper Vincere
  • Semper Vincere

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

How's the acceleration fully modded in comparison to the Akuma? I really like acceleration, as I often find it's easier to get out of trouble quicker.

The double t has much better turning so you wont have to slow down as much.

As for acceleration; the first 5-10 seconds(just an estimate) the double t will be faster, but after that the akuma will accelerate faster. I haven't seen any motorcycle go faster than the akuma without slipstream.

xViLLn
  • xViLLn

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:05 AM

Akuma is faster than a Bati i've tested it with friends at the airport both fully modded

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users