Photo

What is faster: Bati 801 or Akuma

95 replies to this topic
Erebosgaminghd
  • Erebosgaminghd

Gaming YouTuber

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

Just curious as I can't seem to find any statistics anywhere.

I am talking about fully modified versions of both :)

Discuss.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:46 AM

Someone posted a thread earlier, and in that thread was a video that was posted even earlier. At base, the Akuma is faster. Given that both bikes get the same mods, concievebly the Akuma will still be faster than the Bati.

bluAstrid
  • bluAstrid

User Extraordinaire

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

My Akuma beats any other bike on the highway.

Erebosgaminghd
  • Erebosgaminghd

Gaming YouTuber

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

Someone posted a thread earlier, and in that thread was a video that was posted even earlier. At base, the Akuma is faster. Given that both bikes get the same mods, concievebly the Akuma will still be faster than the Bati.

Never saw that thread, but thanks for the info  :lol:

abnorm
  • abnorm

Mr. Logic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:56 AM Edited by abnorm, 20 October 2013 - 01:57 AM.

Akuma accelerates faster on two wheels. Bati has higher top speed and better traction. It's a tough one. You have to know how to race each one differently.

Someone posted that when Bati is doing a wheelie, it will keep up with Akuma on acceleration. Would need to do some races at the airport to verify. I have both myself.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

Bati fully upgraded is better than an Akuma. And it handles so much better. 

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

I know the Akuma is better stock, so I don't see why the Bati should out perform the Akuma with the same mods.

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:13 AM

Akuma is faster than the Bati 801and the Bati 801RR provided that they're at the same level of modification! I don't see why the Akuma is faster considering the Bati 801 and 801RR are racing bikes and considering the Akuma is 6k cheaper, its just how it is.

mikehoncho636
  • mikehoncho636

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

The bati is faster if both bikes are fully modded

Erebosgaminghd
  • Erebosgaminghd

Gaming YouTuber

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

Yeah I personally have a fully modded Bati 801, I tend to find the wins come very tight and an Akuma is usually sniffing my back-end.

However when I race my fully modded Elegy or an Akuma I tend to win with a 5 second plus time advantage. So maybe the Akuma is a better all round racer.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

The bati is faster but the Akuma usually wins because it destroys the Bati in the turns. You can take most turns at full speed in an Akuma.

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:01 PM

Both are extremely fast. Akuma definitely seems to have better acceleration and handling.

Akuma is my <3

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

I've got a feeling the Akuma is faster. I had a fully modded Bati 801RR and was beaten on straights by an Akuma, with and without slipstreaming.

Either way, i've sold my Bati and bought and modded an Akuma.

jared72404
  • jared72404

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

Akuma is very slightly faster, its almost unnoticeable.

singemfrc
  • singemfrc

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

The fastest top speed is shared by the Bati 801/801RR, Double T, and Carbon RS. The Carbon RS has slightly less traction than the Double T or Bati 801/RR (The 801 and 801RR have identical stats, the livery is the only difference).

The Dinka Akuma has a slightly lower top speed than the aforementioned bikes, but has vastly better acceleration. In a very long straightway the Akuma might fall behind but a majority of the time it's going to win. The only downside is it's traction and braking aren't quite as good. If you're a better driver, the Akuma might win you some races.

Thanks for posting this thread and prompting me to look up the stats, now I'm gonna try racing with the Akuma :)

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

Akuma fully modded will always beat the Bati.

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

I put all my money on the Akuma and it's crazy acceleration. 

Tabarnaaaack
  • Tabarnaaaack

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

See, the problem with the videos I have seen online is that they take a set distance... Which is usually not very much.

Obviously the Akuma wins THAT race. Let's rate them on 10. The Akuma has a 10 acceleration (more than any other vehicle in the game). However, the Akuma has 6.5-7 speed. The Bati on the other hand, only has about 7.5-8 acceleration. HOWEVER, it has a nice base of 8-8.5 speed.

Modded cars (or bikes) have an extreme increase in acceleration, but not much in the top speed department (because it's a turbo, but the engine upgrade and transmission upgrade only seem to improve the accel... It almost seems like it's taking some speed away as a tradeoff as well.

Trying both out, it seems like the Akuma, once upgraded, doesn't see as much of a difference as the Bati does. It is a beast while upgraded. I have never been beat by an Akuma. Maybe a Double-T, once or twice, on a bad race, but usually in my matches it's all custom Batis at the top, and custom Akumas at the bottom.

TL;DR: Stock, the Akuma wins, but only barely. Modded, the Bati wins by a mile, literally.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

It's interesting how different people are saying different things on this, when it should really be cut and dried either way.

LordCassava
  • LordCassava

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

akuma is the better racer. The acceleration is just too good even against the 801RR. 

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

The Akuma is better sadly but I still prefer the Bati.

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

TL;DR: Stock, the Akuma wins, but only barely. Modded, the Bati wins by a mile, literally.

Kinda switched it around therer man. On a 3 lap criminal records race: Stock: the akuma wins by a lot. Modded: The bati wins by about .2 seconds. That's with good drivers.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:35 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 22 October 2013 - 12:36 AM.

Double t not too shabby either!

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:39 AM Edited by iKevhawk, 22 October 2013 - 12:42 AM.

Kinda switched it around therer man. On a 3 lap criminal records race: Stock: the akuma wins by a lot. Modded: The bati wins by about .2 seconds. That's with good drivers.

You do realize that mods don't affect the races, right? Everyone here does realize that, right?

No reason a fully modded Bati should be outperformed by an Akuma if they can both reach max accel and acceleration is pretty much the only thing affected by mods.

Test your mods on something that doesn't remove your mods.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

You do realize that mods don't affect the races, right? Everyone here does realize that, right?

Erm, if custom vehicles are enabled in the race, the mods DO affect the races.

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

Really? That's weird because I had an unmodded sultan and the person I raced had a full modded one and he almost lapped me. And we were on criminal records, so you know that wasn't due to me messing up. You can go full speed without slowing down the entire race.

Maybe you're right but idk..

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:43 AM Edited by iKevhawk, 22 October 2013 - 12:44 AM.

Erm, if custom vehicles are enabled in the race, the mods DO affect the races.

No, they don't. We've been over this weeks ago. Sorry.

When you bring it into the race, look at the stats on it.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

My friend and I tested every motorcycle against the Akuma on the freeway and the Akuma would win everytime. Even with a headstart the Akuma would just end up flying past me and continue to gain distance at top speeds. These tests did involve purely stock bikes, but I don't see how adding the same modifications would affect one bike more than the other.

ChaoticShdwMonk
  • ChaoticShdwMonk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:49 AM Edited by ChaoticShdwMonk, 22 October 2013 - 12:56 AM.

314zgpj.jpg

With all the land vehicles, acceleration doesn't seem to matter since you can just slap on a turbo and you'll have max accel. Taking that into account Bati would win  

• psilocybonaut likes this

TheVidicus
  • TheVidicus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:52 AM

I have raced Bati bikes, I ALWAYS win on my Akuma.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users