Photo

Not too many cutscenes when switching

19 replies to this topic
Uhwoahnohuh
  • Uhwoahnohuh

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:19 AM

I noticed switching characters, alot of the animations are the same, there isnt too many anymore

Ill use an example

Franklin: Walking away from bars and stripclubs, along with taco places saying peace

Ironing his clothes

doing pushups

eating potato chips

But these are like the only cutscenes i see anymore of him when i switch, and the same goes for michael and trevor with a few things

is there any more cutscenes for them?

Plainview
  • Plainview

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

Lol. 

"Not too many cutscenes"

Names 6 different ones for one character

• HornyHabib likes this

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

What else could you possibly want to see? Franklin taking a shower, taking a dump? You have not one, not two but three different characters to play with... it's a non issue really.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

there's one where franklin chases after chop because he's chasing a woman. you immediately get to play as franklin and there is no way of catching chop it seems so he attacks the woman and kills her. i've had it happen twice and after both those times i got a one star wanted level.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

Lol you shoulda just said Franklin. Yeah most of his switch scenes are pretty boring and it looks like he lives a quiet life up in the hills.

lightningun
  • lightningun

...Rage...

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

Don't forget walking out of various weed shops, checking a girl out, stuck in traffic, stopping Lamar from a fight, and the creepiest one, wiping his bike saying 'this motherf*cker clean' lol

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

frankil cut scenes are like his entire character during the story... plain boring...

on the other hand, trevol some how manage to wake up drunk on every imaginable corner of the city hahaha and the "scooter brother" scene is super funny.

WorldWideFM
  • WorldWideFM

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

"Man I'm drunk, but sh*t, I aint getting any drunker" 

Literally the only scene I see with Franklin. 

• Loxley likes this

IntoGloryRide
  • IntoGloryRide

Warmonger

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

As great as Trevor's switch scenes are, it's risky due to the fact that many times he's being chased by cops. But it's more fun than ironing.

Uhwoahnohuh
  • Uhwoahnohuh

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:42 AM Edited by Uhwoahnohuh, 20 October 2013 - 04:42 AM.

"Man I'm drunk, but sh*t, I aint getting any drunker" 

Literally the only scene I see with Franklin. 

I see that one the most in my time playing. and "I'm goin man before you take advantage"

I did see one where Franklin was walking down the end of Grove street with Lamar, and splitting up then I greeted him as he walked on his own way....I never seen that one again.

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

The Harwood Butcher

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

I'm quite impressed with the variety of drop in scenarios. Sure they repeat at times, but I've seen a lot of new ones too.

Would be interesting to know the exact number. Still haven't come across the infamous Trevor flushing a foot down the toilet scene yet.

Knaxia
  • Knaxia

Just an Argonian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

As great as Trevor's switch scenes are, it's risky due to the fact that many times he's being chased by cops. But it's more fun than ironing.

actually never happened to me yet, most of the time I get to him, I'm in the middle of nowhere either in underwears or a robe, dead drunk sitting next to a rock...

Franklin always gets out of a bar or a strip club (or sometimes playing with his dog)

Michael is always sitting somewhere near the beach, or getting out of some fancy place. (when he's not home watching TV)

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:15 AM

Franklin using the laptop in his apartment making a comment about internet fools before closing it was one ive seen once, normally get the playing with cop near the pool one.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

Haven't gotten it yet, but I suppose it might not even be in the game for obvious reasons.

We saw this in the gameplay trailer, has anyone gotten the scene where you switch to Trevor and he has 5 Stars?

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:31 AM

Now this is a stupid request.
Even 50 different cutscenes will eventually mean just a switch to that character, it's not like switching characters on missions where actually the scripted parts kill the tension.

3Hunt
  • 3Hunt

Evilest nigga this side of the Mississippi.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

I switched to Michael eating Amanda out. Anyone else got that?

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

Haven't gotten it yet, but I suppose it might not even be in the game for obvious reasons.

We saw this in the gameplay trailer, has anyone gotten the scene where you switch to Trevor and he has 5 Stars?

Not 5 but 3 stars in Los Santos with him screaming "its my word against his and its not my fault someone ripped his tongue out!"

Romel3
  • Romel3

BEAST COAST 2013

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

Every time I switch to Franklin he ends up dressing like a nerd lmao

kb8618
  • kb8618

"I'll swing by and sign the contracts, alright? Just ig

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:24 AM Edited by kb8618, 20 October 2013 - 08:26 AM.

I noticed switching characters, alot of the animations are the same, there isnt too many anymore

Ill use an example

Franklin: Walking away from bars and stripclubs, along with taco places saying peace

Ironing his clothes

doing pushups

eating potato chips

But these are like the only cutscenes i see anymore of him when i switch, and the same goes for michael and trevor with a few things

is there any more cutscenes for them?

using a ifruit laptop on some shelf thing by the dining table in his house, but not usable.  Looking out over the city from his patio, and prob a few more i cant think of. I haven't seem him ironing or doing pushups, and i still haven't seen Trevor in a dress

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Car
    Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:38 AM

Funny, I was really pleased with how many different ones there were, especially with Trevor.

Adding to your list of Franklin's though, he's also sometimes up in the hills polishing his Bagger.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users