Photo

1.04 compatible money glitch discovered

50 replies to this topic
Goodfellas
  • Goodfellas

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

I saw that too you can also go to any store rob it press start go to ps or Xbox store go back you should be back in the store, simpley rob again for another thousand and repeat

Notes
-location must be set to last
-shoot the store so they don't try to kill you

Steps
-go to a invite only match
-set location to last
-go to a store
-rob store
-shoot owner
-go to ps or Xbox store
-press back
-repeat

Is there a particular store that gives you more cash, I'm get 1.4k or less here...

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

If you're going to glitch do it properly, Add a hacker and get him to send u the money. His account will get banned but yours wont. Just take pic of transaction log for r* just incase.

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

Hey why do you need a friend in a lobby? Why not just join new session?

Lord of the Flies
  • Lord of the Flies

Some are more equal than others

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:39 AM

You guys are making this more complicated than it has to be.

-Join an invite only session
-Buy any car you want from the internet (You'll need to have enough to buy the vehicle)
-Wait until you get the 2nd text message saying it's in your garage
-Leave GTA Online (Pause menu->Online->Leave GTA Online)
-Join another invite only session

Your new car will be in the garage and the money spent on it will be back in your bank. This also works for car mods. Go into LSC, buy all the mods you want, exit LSC, leave GTA online, rejoin invite only session.

Also, the above steps I listed isn't a glitch. It's due to the cloud servers being screwed up at the moment. 

Any chance this works with buying helicopters, planes, military hardware and other special vehicles?

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:50 AM Edited by Seanathon, 20 October 2013 - 03:53 AM.

-Buy any car you want from the internet (You'll need to have enough to buy the vehicle)

Your new car will be in the garage and the money spent on it will be back in your bank. This also works for car mods. Go into LSC, buy all the mods you want, exit LSC, leave GTA online, rejoin invite only session.

Also, the above steps I listed isn't a glitch. It's due to the cloud servers being screwed up at the moment. 

Any chance this works with buying helicopters, planes, military hardware and other special vehicles?

Yes. Confirmed working for those things, also apartments, wait until you get the text from Pegasus saying your vehicle is ready to be used. Does not work with guns, ammo, clothing.

edit: if your worried try buying a cheap motorcycle or that jetski at first to make sure it works for you.

Lord of the Flies
  • Lord of the Flies

Some are more equal than others

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

Yes. Confirmed working for those things, also apartments, wait until you get the text from Pegasus saying your vehicle is ready to be used. Does not work with guns, ammo, clothing.

edit: if your worried try buying a cheap motorcycle or that jetski at first to make sure it works for you.

I tried getting a free Sea Shark and I tried getting free LSC mods and neither worked. Money remained deducted upon re-entry into an invite-only session.

RrCoX22
  • RrCoX22

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

just did the robbing store "glitch" if you want to call it that.  I timed it and racked up just over $27k in 15 minutes (had $9.5k in 5 minutes) of constantly doing it. 

fastest way is to stand right next to clerk and shoot them in the head then empty the cash register manually.

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

just did the robbing store "glitch" if you want to call it that.  I timed it and racked up just over $27k in 15 minutes (had $9.5k in 5 minutes) of constantly doing it. 

fastest way is to stand right next to clerk and shoot them in the head then empty the cash register manually.

Or just punch him and save bullets.

RrCoX22
  • RrCoX22

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:26 AM

Takes more than one punch for me... even with full strength.  1 shot to the head with the pistol is quickest (animation to punch is even longer)

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:29 AM

And I thought I was the only glitch whore

Nope, me too, but I only whored out a little

Now I regret not doing it more

Acediazz
  • Acediazz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

Takes more than one punch for me... even with full strength.  1 shot to the head with the pistol is quickest (animation to punch is even longer)

you don't need to kill him, he will just run away

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

Just race 1 lap with others on a short race, replay. This way your not Cheating and you can make good $, also driving skill goes up and you can unlock more vehicle mods.

cfrostyscriv
  • cfrostyscriv

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:35 AM

or.. or.. OR.. STOP SCAMMING THE SYSTEM AND PLAY LEGIT

OH so the big R* have stopped scamming us and are putting the customer first.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:44 AM

Or you could play legit.  I make $7200 per race and it only takes me 1 minute 20 seconds to complete.  If you include probably another minute in loading and lobby time, I would be making $187,200/h, while gaining tons of RP and unlocking car upgrades.  But glitch if you want, its only slower.

by doing this you are cheating the system as well, no one wins every race unless you have someone letting you win. either way, f*ck doing missions for sh*t pay, and wasting time and effort dealing with random idiots/team mates.

RrCoX22
  • RrCoX22

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:55 AM

and let him kill you while your taking the money out of the register? ...mmmm, no thanks.

3GodChainz
  • 3GodChainz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:00 AM

and let him kill you while your taking the money out of the register? ...mmmm, no thanks.

There's already a NEW glitch for LSC. Check out my thread and you will see. Fuc* R* and the whole system. We glitching now.

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:45 AM

iiGh0STt, on 20 Oct 2013 - 02:44 AM, said:

Fail_At_GTA, on 19 Oct 2013 - 9:54 PM, said:

Or you could play legit.  I make $7200 per race and it only takes me 1 minute 20 seconds to complete.  If you include probably another minute in loading and lobby time, I would be making $187,200/h, while gaining tons of RP and unlocking car upgrades.  But glitch if you want, its only slower.

by doing this you are cheating the system as well, no one wins every race unless you have someone letting you win. either way, f*ck doing missions for sh*t pay, and wasting time and effort dealing with random idiots/team mates.

I don't boost races.  I race my friend over and over for fun to rank up.  We are almost equal in racing skill so we each win roughly half of the time.  I'm also better than most racers so I do win pretty often.

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

HOLY f*ckING sh*t! You stupid ass kids are pathetic. Play the f*cking game right, or don't play at all. c*nts.

Mind your own business. If they want to glitch, they can: they paid for the game. Besides, the payouts really are ridiculous. It doesn't feel as though you're rewarded. If you want to spend what will be double the amount of time, that's your business. However, if you see a glitch thread, just don't read it instead of being a prick.

thieves
  • thieves

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

There's already a NEW glitch for LSC. Check out my thread and you will see. Fuc* R* and the whole system. We glitching now.

Yep, going trough your thread now bud :)

Thanks for letting us know, much appreciated :^:

Darksider13
  • Darksider13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

Btdubs, karmaman's glitch about buying cars doesn't work. Just tried it with an Entity.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

Confirmed ^ that sh*t doesn't work, you lose the money straight away.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users