50 replies to this topic
thieves
  • thieves

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

Taken from the Support forums, credit goes to "Suizide42"

How To: 1. Have your friend sit in a public or private lobby. Your friend needs to stay in this ONE lobby for this to work 2. Sell your car and immediately click Start > Online > Find New Session 3. Either be invited, or join your friends session 4. Car is still in your garage in the lobby 5. Jump to step 2 again 6. Rinse, repeat, profit!

The only thing to be mentioned about this is that this only works as long as someone is in one "persistent" lobby. By this I mean, as long as someone is in a lobby without leaving it, that lobby seems to not recognize the car being sold. The second that lobby is closed\your friend leaves, you will no longer have your car after that latest patch.

• Brooksburgh likes this

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:18 AM Edited by Flyby29, 20 October 2013 - 01:20 AM.

I saw that too you can also go to any store rob it press start go to ps or Xbox store go back you should be back in the store, simpley rob again for another thousand and repeat

Notes
-location must be set to last
-shoot the store so they don't try to kill you

Steps
-go to a invite only match
-set location to last
-go to a store
-rob store
-shoot owner
-go to ps or Xbox store
-press back
-repeat

thieves
  • thieves

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

I saw that too you can also go to any store rob it press start go to ps or Xbox store go back you should be back in the store, simpley rob again for another thousand and repeat

Notes

Steps
-set location to last
-go to a store
-rob store
-shoot owner
-go to ps or Xbox store
-press back
-repeat

Ahh nice, while not much, better than nothing, should still net you around 8k a minute or so :)

Thanks

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

Notes
Steps
-set location to last
-go to a store
-rob store
-shoot owner
-go to ps or Xbox store
-press back
-repeat

Ahh nice, while not much, better than nothing, should still net you around 8k a minute or so :)
Thanks

It's less then that takes 35 seconds to rob the store go to the online store and return, 2-4k a minute so 120 to 240 a hour

thieves
  • thieves

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:48 AM Edited by thieves, 20 October 2013 - 01:48 AM.

Notes
Steps
-set location to last
-go to a store
-rob store
-shoot owner
-go to ps or Xbox store
-press back
-repeat

Thanks

It's less then that takes 35 seconds to rob the store go to the online store and return, 2-4k a minute so 120 to 240 a hour

ahh k, probably only really worth it then if you automate it and let it run overnight :(

Seanathon
  • Seanathon

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

My cash is resetting everytime or I'd do this but I have noticed that whenever I come back to an invite-only session from single-player an armored truck appears, maybe its just me tripping but i'm going to keep an eye on this because I think they have been spawning like every single time for me, if you can go to xbox games store with a wanted level then I think we may be on to something.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:00 AM

Man, I can't go from 200k per 30 seconds to 200k per hour. 

I'll just do missions. 

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:23 AM Edited by elmo87, 20 October 2013 - 02:24 AM.

I'll just do missions. 

Lol so u rather spend what 5-10 mins just for two grand ? Hell los Santos connections takes me almost a half hour , and I know that mission like the back of my hand . It only pays 8k.

Lord of the Flies
  • Lord of the Flies

Some are more equal than others

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

How To: 1. Have your friend sit in a public or private lobby. Your friend needs to stay in this ONE lobby for this to work 2. Sell your car and immediately click Start > Online > Find New Session 3. Either be invited, or join your friends session 4. Car is still in your garage in the lobby 5. Jump to step 2 again 6. Rinse, repeat, profit!
The only thing to be mentioned about this is that this only works as long as someone is in one "persistent" lobby. By this I mean, as long as someone is in a lobby without leaving it, that lobby seems to not recognize the car being sold. The second that lobby is closed\your friend leaves, you will no longer have your car after that latest patch.

Can someone please confirm this? I would have expected much more activity in this thread. This sounds much better than the convenience store glitch, but I can't find anything about this on Youtube or on Google by searching for Suizide42.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

I'll just do missions. 

Unfortunately, payout's halved with missions as well, to the point that - once you've done them once - there's no incentive to do them again.

I actually made a post on Rockstar's support site to try to get it fixed. In my sig, if you'd like to check and upvote it (click the arrow on the left side of the post).

Right now, only decent ("legit") way to make money is farm races with friends - and it's only a matter of time til that's patched.

ChAirForceKilla
  • ChAirForceKilla

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:30 AM

or.. or.. OR.. STOP SCAMMING THE SYSTEM AND PLAY LEGIT

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:33 AM

I'll just do missions.

Same

I can never play this game again for money

I need a new glitch

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:34 AM

or.. or.. OR.. STOP SCAMMING THE SYSTEM AND PLAY LEGIT

Or be broke forever like you
  • Setrakus likes this

thieves
  • thieves

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

Can someone please confirm this? I would have expected much more activity in this thread. This sounds much better than the convenience store glitch, but I can't find anything about this on Youtube or on Google by searching for Suizide42.

I swear i got it of the support forums, should have linked it. :blush:

Haven't tried it myself though. He claims it works for Xbox, but unverified for PS3

Will try it later myself on ps3

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

too much work who would do this its sounds very annoying and time consuming at least before the patch you knew it would work each time.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

I'll just do missions. 

Lol so u rather spend what 5-10 mins just for two grand ? Hell los Santos connections takes me almost a half hour , and I know that mission like the back of my hand . It only pays 8k.

Race, you make a lot of cash through a race playlist. 

The bike glitch was even too tedious, I can only imagine doing this store glitch would kill my soul. Adder glitch was amazing though, was able to not spend too much time doing it. 

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:37 AM

And I thought I was the only glitch whore

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

I'll just do missions.

Race, you make a lot of cash through a race playlist. 

The bike glitch was even too tedious, I can only imagine doing this store glitch would kill my soul. Adder glitch was amazing though, was able to not spend too much time doing it.

Races work if you find a good group that doesn't choose 3 laps on the longest course

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:44 AM

The adder glitch was f*cking legendary. I use to always catch myself saying "ok... I'm going to do it one more time, then I'm going to do missions"and end up getting another mil. I only did missions to show off my cars . If this glitch is on ytube im giving it a go.

JUX
  • JUX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:49 AM

HOLY f*ckING sh*t! You stupid ass kids are pathetic. Play the f*cking game right, or don't play at all. c*nts.

• LegendaryMudkip likes this

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:52 AM Edited by Flyby29, 20 October 2013 - 02:52 AM.

HOLY f*ckING sh*t! You stupid ass kids are pathetic. Play the f*cking game right, or don't play at all. c*nts.

Hey kid clam down

thieves
  • thieves

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:53 AM

105245_500x500wc.jpg

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

Or you could play legit.  I make $7200 per race and it only takes me 1 minute 20 seconds to complete.  If you include probably another minute in loading and lobby time, I would be making $187,200/h, while gaining tons of RP and unlocking car upgrades.  But glitch if you want, its only slower.

• philthethrill81 likes this

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

• Members

2us8pjs.jpg

Kungpoo
  • Kungpoo

Player Hater

• Members

THIS

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:57 AM Edited by karmaman101, 20 October 2013 - 03:11 AM.

You guys are making this more complicated than it has to be.

-Join an invite only session

-Buy any car you want from the internet (You'll need to have enough to buy the vehicle)

-Wait until you get the 2nd text message saying it's in your garage

-Leave GTA Online (Pause menu->Online->Leave GTA Online)

-Join another invite only session

Your new car will be in the garage and the money spent on it will be back in your bank. This also works for car mods. Go into LSC, buy all the mods you want, exit LSC, leave GTA online, rejoin invite only session.

Also, the above steps I listed isn't a glitch. It's due to the cloud servers being screwed up at the moment. 

thieves
  • thieves

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:00 AM Edited by thieves, 20 October 2013 - 03:00 AM.

-Buy any car you want from the internet

-Profit

Your new car will be in the garage and the money spent on it will be back in your bank. This also works for car mods. Go into LSC, buy all the mods you want, exit LSC, leave GTA online, rejoin invite only session.

Also, this isn't a glitch. It's due to the cloud servers being screwed up at the moment.

You're the best :)

Thanks+you+re+pretty+awesome+yourself+_d

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:02 AM Edited by karmaman101, 20 October 2013 - 03:03 AM.

-Buy any car you want from the internet

-Profit

Also, this isn't a glitch. It's due to the cloud servers being screwed up at the moment.

You're the best :)

Thanks+you+re+pretty+awesome+yourself+_d

:)

At first, I didn't read your entire OP, so I figured it was essentially the same as I listed above. But now I realize what you posted was a selling glitch, different from what I posted. I'll definitely have to give it a try in a little bit. :)

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:03 AM

Or you could play legit.  I make $7200 per race and it only takes me 1 minute 20 seconds to complete.  If you include probably another minute in loading and lobby time, I would be making $187,200/h, while gaining tons of RP and unlocking car upgrades.  But glitch if you want, its only slower.

that's if u come first every single time . Which is highly unlikely , cause racing in this game f*cking Mario cart. Every race might as well be gta racing the way these ppl play.

I'm just playing survival back to back. Racing is too frustrating for me. I'm like 53 and 150.

Lord of the Flies
  • Lord of the Flies

Some are more equal than others

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

Seriously, this needs to be tested immediately. If it works with an Adder it's almost as good as the old Adder glitch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users