Photo

Tired of Online "cloud" issues.

5 replies to this topic
jmward2008
  • jmward2008

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

ok so for the third time in two days i log on and ive lost 6-10 levels of rank, and when i dont lose rank, i lose 20-50k and some weapons, i mean really? can't they atleast fix the issues by now>? tired of having to redo stuff over and over and it just not saving. plus i made a new crew emblem and for some reason no matter how many times i re sign in it still shows the old deleted one

kcjoe26
  • kcjoe26

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:47 AM

I really wonder how many folks are having these issues...this is beyond embarrassing for Rock Star...come on guys!

ShapelessHorr0r
  • ShapelessHorr0r

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

I really wonder how many folks are having these issues...this is beyond embarrassing for Rock Star...come on guys!

I haven't gotten the stimulus package, too. I heard it was added in the 1.04 patch. I may be wrong.

ASAPRocky
  • ASAPRocky

Lord Flacko

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:24 AM

a sh*t-TON of people are going crazy because of this.

http://support.rocks...ne?locale=en-us read the comments

WalterS_LV
  • WalterS_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

I haven't gotten the stimulus package, too. I heard it was added in the 1.04 patch. I may be wrong.

I heard they added the stuff for the stimulus package to work, but they will release it at the begining of next week. Or delay it even more once the 1.05 patch screws things up even more.

jmward2008
  • jmward2008

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

I'm starting to think its a problem with their servers still crapping out, because I noticed sometimes when I say, buy some clothes or mods for my car, it pops up cloud servers failed to save, will when available, or something like that. But even when it says it saves like when you go back to story mode, I go right back on and even dumb things like a random amount of money won't be there, or I'll be wearing a old shirt. That stuff isnt the big deal to me, its the playing from rank 5 to 15, then next time I log on I'm at 6, then getting back to 15 again and next log on its at like 8. I'm at 21 now at hoping my luck stays and it doesn't f#$& me again

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users