Photo

Everything is WAY too pricey online

21 replies to this topic
FireFighter_Nick1988
  • FireFighter_Nick1988

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

I know the prices are similar in single player, but atleast you get a sh*t TON OF MONEY EARLY ON. I have constantly been trying to play the missions, and every f*cking time it's simian, Lester, and Gerald, who always calls me a fool. The max money I've earned on a job was $10,000, and that's for delivering a car for simian. I'm getting tired of this nonsense. I'm almost level 20, and still broke. I got so desperate that I had to try the money glitch of robbing the same store over and over using the playstation store switchover. I stopped because it was boring and I felt bad for cheating, but there seems to be no other way. When the f*ck do the actual story missions come in?! If I have to "keep my mouth shut about Gerald" one more time I'm going to flip.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

j6es.jpg

• Bathplug and Admiral Blaubarschbube like this

FireFighter_Nick1988
  • FireFighter_Nick1988

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

Nope. But I'm married. Your move.

NickatNite89
  • NickatNite89

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

Do races

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

Do survival or sell Ballers/Oracles at LS Customs.

M-B
  • M-B

A dope trailer is no place for a kitty.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:11 AM Edited by M-B, 20 October 2013 - 12:12 AM.

Races, death match and survival is about your only option. I'm up to 600k thanks to racing mainly

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

stop-now-nobody-cares.jpg

... that you managed to get some troll faced pig to let you fill her for a while.... :p

• Admiral Blaubarschbube likes this

cml41
  • cml41

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

I think is about right. If you grind for a couple hours you can get about 100k. Its nice having to work a lot to buy something. It makes owning it that much more enjoyable.

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

... that you managed to get some troll faced pig to let you fill her for a while.... :p

friday-damn-gif.gif

FireFighter_Nick1988
  • FireFighter_Nick1988

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

Thank the Internet that you can hide like a pussy behind a computer screen and say disrespectful stuff like that kid.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

Thank the Internet that you can hide like a pussy behind a computer screen and say disrespectful stuff like that kid.

Yeh you're right, that was way over the top. I'm sure your wife is perfectly lovely, you on the other hand are an incredible d-bag :)

flanelman
  • flanelman

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

I know the prices are similar in single player, but atleast you get a sh*t TON OF MONEY EARLY ON. I have constantly been trying to play the missions, and every f*cking time it's simian, Lester, and Gerald, who always calls me a fool. The max money I've earned on a job was $10,000, and that's for delivering a car for simian. I'm getting tired of this nonsense. I'm almost level 20, and still broke. I got so desperate that I had to try the money glitch of robbing the same store over and over using the playstation store switchover. I stopped because it was boring and I felt bad for cheating, but there seems to be no other way. When the f*ck do the actual story missions come in?! If I have to "keep my mouth shut about Gerald" one more time I'm going to flip.

your joking.. you can get one of the best cars in the game for 100k. and the game is meant to last longer than a week.. theyre too cheap if anything. IMO

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

I'm sure your wife is nice lady, but you did say 'your move' and he made his move so...

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

I think is about right. If you grind for a couple hours you can get about 100k. Its nice having to work a lot to buy something. It makes owning it that much more enjoyable.

This.

Instant gratification is for teeny boppers.

Admiral Blaubarschbube
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

Funny to read

Daveymac92
  • Daveymac92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

Laughing-Baby.gif

FireFighter_Nick1988
  • FireFighter_Nick1988

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

I'm sure your wife is nice lady, but you did say 'your move' and he made his move so...

Kid fired at me first. I was legitimately wandering what the f*ck I was doing wrong. I figured I haven't played long enough, but I'm a firefighter, plus, as mentioned earlier, am married to a troll faced pig. I don't have all the time to play.

Sammmm
  • Sammmm

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:38 AM Edited by Sammmm, 20 October 2013 - 12:40 AM.

Agreed on the fact some things are too pricey.

f*cking Parachute colours/somke are like 18-20k each, what the f*ck?

Crew emblem/colours are 25k ea, WHY? You should represent your crew for a cheap price/free, not 25k each.

Paintjobs for cars are also way too pricey, some colours costing upwards of 18k which is fairly ridiculous.

There are probably more things but those were the ones I could remember off the top of my head. 

Having said that, other stuff like the car mods that actually affect you cars performance, or gun mods that actually affect your gun performance are well priced.

Patriot_Action
  • Patriot_Action

Upstanding Citizen

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

Serious answer: Races seem to be one the best ways (legit) to earn money/rep (particularly if you can win a good amount of the time).

As far as the prices being ridiculous (car horn prices, lel), welcome to end-game grindfest. Except it's broken due to the exploits/gtliches/farming and people have bought everything already.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:42 AM

Kid fired at me first. I was legitimately wandering what the f*ck I was doing wrong. I figured I haven't played long enough, but I'm a firefighter, plus, as mentioned earlier, am married to a troll faced pig. I don't have all the time to play.

Oh get over it you preening wretch.... I said above I'm sure she's lovely, now stop crying. Damn... some people are just oversensitive emotion box's...

FireFighter_Nick1988
  • FireFighter_Nick1988

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

Oh get over it you preening wretch.... I said above I'm sure she's lovely, now stop crying. Damn... some people are just oversensitive emotion box's...

Was trying to make light of it by adding it in the above post. I have moved on brethren.

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

Who cares you are married.. I am too with two jobs and I rarely play this an hour or two in two days.

As others have said, it's suppose to last and unlocks are suppose to take awhile.

I'm surprised your the instant gratification type, typically that's for young brats.

Enjoy the game for what it is and be happy you have stuff to look forward to for months and months. I know for once I feel like I'm getting my money's worth when I buy a game. Instead of the same rehashed garbage like cod

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users