Photo

1 Step Forward, 6 Steps Back(1.04)

1 reply to this topic
tjj89
  • tjj89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

This game is pissing me off and the only reason I haven't quit is because BF4 isn't out.

1) Patching a glitch that made everyone millionaires but then more glitches of the like are being found.

2) Halving the money gained from missions. Since I didn't glitch I am still poor and now get half from missions. WTF R*.

3) Pushing for everyone to get ripped off with your stupid cash cards. $20 for 1.25 million? Really?

4) Still, about a month later, Cloud Servers suck for the PS3, and I can hardly play.

5) Every time I do a mission I just get failed immediately. Can't even make half the money of before.

6) Keeping the Bad Sport system that is totally flawed. So I blow up a car that previously spawn-ran me over and I AM THE BAD GUY!?!

This isn't even all the flaws 1.04 has. I am mind-blown that this patch could suck so much. There are a nice thing or 2 like dropping max $500, but all in all this patch is a 2/10.

I haven't been able to do one mission, and I know I'm not the only one for a fact. Disappointment.

• Pieee and Vaymasters like this

Stu'n'louGTAV
  • Stu'n'louGTAV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

+1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users