Temporarily Remove This "Bad Sport" Nonsense

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic
Whuggles
  • Whuggles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

This is game breaking. It's bad enough that we have to wade through the technical incompetency of the folks heading up GTA Online, but this system is beyond flawed, particularly for a game like GTA. I get blacklisted as a "bad sport" because a police car I missiled for a random person - in order to help them out - blew up their car. I lose 12.5k to insurance and have my online experience completely ruined for the entire weekend. I also just found out that, while playing in solo sessions, I've had another day tagged onto my timer. Rockstar continues to offer mediocre [at best] online experiences, yet for some reason feels the need to hamstring what its games are known for. If this isn't fixed or removed within the next few days, you've lost a customer and I'll be getting whatever handful of change I can for trading in this game.

Lay off your GTA Online team.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

j6es.jpg

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Platinum Deplorable

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

j6es.jpg

Please stop. its annoying. 

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

j6es.jpg

Please stop. its annoying. 

I know, but I have a few hours to burn so I thought f*ck it lol

Whuggles
  • Whuggles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:27 PM Edited by Whuggles, 19 October 2013 - 11:28 PM.

Overused memes aside, if I had no friends then being banned from playing with them would take a lot of the sting out.

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

stop-now-nobody-cares.jpg

Join the fight to stop "I Hate Bad Sport System" Threads!

• bobblunderbust likes this

FallenAlien
  • FallenAlien

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:31 PM Edited by FallenAlien, 19 October 2013 - 11:34 PM.

Yeah the bad sport thing is severely flawed. I love how its only for destroying their personal vehicle as well. Doesn't apply to helicopters you own, cars u steal, doesn't apply if they kill you over and over, just only for destroying your personal vehicle.

Not that it would be better if it applied to everything, it should be removed entirely. Paying for their insurance is enough. 

So many decisions made (and not made) by somebody at rockstar for the online so far just make me shake my head at how mind boggingly stupid some of them are.

FallenAlien
  • FallenAlien

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

f*ck you dude. Its a sh*tty thing that should be taken out of the game. Look what happened to the medical bills because people made threads and complained about them? Medical bills dropped from 2k max to $500 max.

If enough people talk about it maybe rockstar will remove this ridiculous 'bad sport' system all together.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

This is game breaking.

How is it game breaking? The rules are goddamn simple - don't blow up another player's personal vehicle and you won't be considered a bad sport.

Even if you get Bad Sported, it's not as if the game locks you out completely. You can still play. I fail to see how we're considering this game-breaking.

FallenAlien
  • FallenAlien

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

This is game breaking.

How is it game breaking? The rules are goddamn simple - don't blow up another player's personal vehicle and you won't be considered a bad sport.

Even if you get Bad Sported, it's not as if the game locks you out completely. You can still play. I fail to see how we're considering this game-breaking.

Get over the choice of words to describe it. The point is that it's severely flawed. If someone shoots you and you try to defend urself and you blow up their car, how is that being a bad sport?

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

f*ck you dude. Its a sh*tty thing that should be taken out of the game. Look what happened to the medical bills because people made threads and complained about them? Medical bills dropped from 2k max to $500 max.

If enough people talk about it maybe rockstar will remove this ridiculous 'bad sport' system all together.

Um, f*ck you too? I said to end the 5,000 "I Hate the Bad Sport System" threads.

We get it, you don't like it, we seriously don't give a f*ck anymore. This topic is not useful or beneficial.

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:39 PM Edited by bobblunderbust, 19 October 2013 - 11:40 PM.

no one cares and they will not change it so learn to live with it or go play bf4

FallenAlien
  • FallenAlien

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

Um, f*ck you too? I said to end the 5,000 "I Hate the Bad Sport System" threads.

We get it, you don't like it, we seriously don't give a f*ck anymore. This topic is not useful or beneficial.

I bet you said the same thing about the 5000 I hate the medical bill system threads. Look what happened, they changed them. If you dont like the threads, dont read them. Is it really that hard to scroll past them? No its not. 

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

Get over the choice of words to describe it. The point is that it's severely flawed. If someone shoots you and you try to defend urself and you blow up their car, how is that being a bad sport?

Because you could have just shot them instead. There's nothing unsporting about killing a guy. Unless you're one of those people who uses unreasonable force - a grenade launcher to combat a guy taking pot-shots from his car with a pistol.

Frankly, if you're the sort of person who feels it neccessary to destroy a player's car when you could just kill him, you deserve the dunce cap.

• Zone-Tan likes this

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

no one cares and they will not change it so learn to live with it or go play bf4

It's not out yet, but I'll have it when it is <3

Violent Duct
  • Violent Duct

Professional Tank Griefer

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:43 PM Edited by Violent Duct, 19 October 2013 - 11:43 PM.

If you guys got bad sport u'd be crying like OP too, so show some empathy f*cking cocksuckers

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

I bet you said the same thing about the 5000 I hate the medical bill system threads. Look what happened, they changed them. If you dont like the threads, dont read them. Is it really that hard to scroll past them? No its not. 

look its not changing ever so just go play bf4 the two  issues are really different no one wants to play with a jerk who only blows up peoples cars so just live with it

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

If you guys got bad sport u'd be crying like OP too, so show some sympathy f*cking cocksuckers

FallenAlien
  • FallenAlien

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:46 PM Edited by FallenAlien, 19 October 2013 - 11:47 PM.

Because you could have just shot them instead. There's nothing unsporting about killing a guy. Unless you're one of those people who uses unreasonable force - a grenade launcher to combat a guy taking pot-shots from his car with a pistol.

Frankly, if you're the sort of person who feels it neccessary to destroy a player's car when you could just kill him, you deserve the dunce cap.

I just think thats a stupid concept. Its kill or be killed. I should be able to get rid of the enemy by any means necessary. I shouldnt have to think to myself "Oh better choose a weapon that wont completey destroy his car or ill be punished". I dont care about his car, the game forces you to care about his car. Thats f*cked. 

On top of this, you PAY for the insurance. That covers the cost, so then the car is one call to the mechanic away from being back in the players possession. its not a big deal at all. The bad sport system is not needed

FallenAlien
  • FallenAlien

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

look its not changing ever so just go play bf4 the two  issues are really different no one wants to play with a jerk who only blows up peoples cars so just live with it

Oh its not changing ever? The bad sport system is never changing or being tweaked? What department of rockstar do you work in sir? ...dumbass

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

I just think thats a stupid concept. Its kill or be killed. I should be able to get rid of the enemy by any means necessary. I shouldnt have to think to myself "Oh better choose a weapon that wont completey destroy his car or ill be punished". I dont care about his car, the game forces you to care about his car. Thats f*cked. 

On top of this, you PAY for the insurance. That covers the cost, so then the car is one call to the mechanic away from being back in the players possession. its not a big deal at all. The bad sport system is not needed

then why do you care just play in the lobbies full of people who play like that and have fun in the bad sport lobbies

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

If you guys got bad sport u'd be crying like OP too, so show some empathy f*cking cocksuckers

Hey, dude, woah, stop your Dick Sucking Logic over there.

We don't get Bad Sport because we play the game how it was intended.

14 Kills, 1 death. Clean Player!

f*ck yeah!

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

I just think thats a stupid concept. Its kill or be killed. I should be able to get rid of the enemy by any means . necessary. I shouldnt have to think to myself "Oh better choose a weapon that wont completey destroy his car or ill be punished". I dont care about his car, the game forces you to care about his car. Thats f*cked. 

It's a two-part deterrent, to remind you not to be a dick. The game does not force you to care about an opponent's car - you can still destroy it, and you can still play the game afterwards.

MrTehPuppy
  • MrTehPuppy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

Rather than repeat my long rant on why I agree that the bad sport system is broken, I'll just do this, http://gtaforums.com...out-november-2/ 

There IS something you can do to try to get this fixed. Just gotta help spread the word.

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

"Fixed" ...sounds like how people treat gays.

MrTehPuppy
  • MrTehPuppy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

"Fixed" ...sounds like how people treat gays.

or dogs...

Belstead
  • Belstead

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

Who is 'we'?

I don't go around blowing people's cars up and i've never been put into a bad sport server, but I can see this system is f*cking retarded. It needs changing.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:30 AM Edited by SKaREO, 20 October 2013 - 12:30 AM.

I don't mind being a Bad Sport but I'm failing to understand the Dunce caps. When we all dress in white it looks like Ku Klux Klan Online

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users