Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:01 AM

L2P

STFU retard!

FireFighter_Nick1988
  • FireFighter_Nick1988

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

Death from above is probably the worst mission i've played so far, apart from a mission from lester to destroy cop cars. I can get 7k for stealing and delivering a van without getting shot at but 5k(before 1.04) for going through hell to kill and take a picture, even when i use a buzzard.

YES. I almost broke my f*cking controller over that stupid mission with blowing up cop cars and other stuff. To make it worse, let's add a f*ckING TIMER.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

Waaaa? There was no timer when I did it yesterday.

KingGladiator
  • KingGladiator

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

Blowing up the cop cars wasn't really difficult....All I did was drop 2 c4 charges under the cruisers, then drove to the Riot Van, detonated the charges, instantly threw 5 on the van, drove off.

But unless you do it like that its nearly impossible because getting into the lot with the van is SOOO hard when you have 4 cop cars firing behind you and you get trapped in that fenced in lot.

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

Agreed on that. Run around, get 1 kill lose the cops, rinse and repeat.

My most hated:
1.Death From Above
2.Cops Capacity
3.high priority case (I think that's what it's called) The one with the briefcase on top of the Mile high club.

FireFighter_Nick1988
  • FireFighter_Nick1988

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

Blowing up the cop cars wasn't really difficult....All I did was drop 2 c4 charges under the cruisers, then drove to the Riot Van, detonated the charges, instantly threw 5 on the van, drove off.

But unless you do it like that its nearly impossible because getting into the lot with the van is SOOO hard when you have 4 cop cars firing behind you and you get trapped in that fenced in lot.

Was going to try the detonation of the cop cars after I got to the riot van but I thought I'd be out of range.

nobum62
  • nobum62

douchebag who owns a chromed zentorno

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

They get harder and longer :)

that's what she said

FrEshBrEadStiCk
  • FrEshBrEadStiCk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

This mission is easy. Just use the north entrance. Quickly kill the few guards in the driveway and then run to the right around the back of the house. Stay close to the house and kill the few guards out back and run under the balcony. The target should be dead, so snap the photo and bail. I don't even get a wanted level.

Hy2RoGeN
  • Hy2RoGeN

Number 1 baby!

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

They get harder and longer :)

thats what she said

Tefzors
  • Tefzors

Reclaimer

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:55 AM

My most hated:
1.Death From Above
2.Cops Capacity
3.high priority case (I think that's what it's called) The one with the briefcase on top of the Mile high club.

The one with the briefcase at the top?

f*ck that mission too!

Once again, last week my friends spend 30 minuets trying to figure out how to complete it.

To this day it hasn't been completed.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

Everyone here complaining probably wishes for a mission that involves something like drive from point a to point b with no resistance with a payout of 50k.

GTAUserNameHere
  • GTAUserNameHere

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:10 AM

My most hated:
1.Death From Above
2.Cops Capacity

Death From Above...Sucks always skip. Did it once but no where near worth the pay out for the trouble. Shot one guard 3 stars, cops show up in 10 seconds. Still have not gotten to the objective because of the dozens of super sniper handgun guards. NO THANKS! Spend all day sniping and running away to complete mission? NO THANK YOU! Marten find another fool to do that crap.

Cops Capacity can be rough but is do able if you know the tricks. Nice pay out will do it very time, if I get it. 5000 for the job plus 16000 for selling the car that Lester gives you. 21000 total. Yes Please, More Please!

High Priority Case is actually easy, if you do not go  the stupid route and take the ladder. Go grab a helicopter instead, land on that tall building with a hellapad on it that over looks the case tower. Snipe the guys on top there from a safe distance. Back to helicopter land on case tower, work your way down taking out the guards, the will shot themselves each other for some reason. Take case work back up a to a safe place shoot down helicopter that shows up. Then get back in your helicopter fly to Lester get money. Better than doing the stupid ladder route. Do Not Need To Own A Helicopter, one spawns at Frank's and Michael's Hellapad. But with the new pay out nerf not as good a job as it use to be.

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:14 AM

Jumping Fort Zancudo's fence with my Sultan like a badass. Avoidin tanks and jeeps, like a badass. Steal a Lazer and fly to the location, then eject yourself and start shooting everyone while going down in a parachute, like a badass. Get insta-killed when you are 2 cm away from the floor because all of the bodyguards are super human marksmen that can snipe you with a sawed off shotgun while you aire in mid air. Twice.

This.

I was so excited the first time i thought of parachuting into a mission. They don't miss a shot that's for sure, went down like a sack of bricks.

JoeB
  • JoeB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:15 AM

cops capacity is far worse.

Been able to solo death from above quite a few times.

This.

Cops Capacity is by far the worst mission I've played, and I will NEVER touch it again.

After like my 5th attempt, I completed cops capacity solo but I felt like utterly smashing my PlayStation.
haven't done death frm above yet, but only attempted it twice and never did the 'above' part :p

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:17 AM

Do you agree with me guys?
Not only that 3 level wanted, you have no cover, bullets from everywhere, some mercenaries shooting you, a helicopter, and after finally you kill all of them, you take a picture, escape the police and guess what? You get payed 2500 dollars!

I spend 1 hour of my time doing that mission.

Did you guys ever do this mission before? Share your experiences with this mission.

(Not a complaint thread, just feedback!)

I -hate- that mission.  But I figured out how to beat it easy, all by myself.

"Death from above" gives you a good clue that you need a Helicopter, land on the roof, and then use the cover on the roof to kill all the guards.  After you kill them all, call Lester, remove Wanted level, and then just take picture and escape.

Tefzors
  • Tefzors

Reclaimer

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

Which one is Cop Capacity?

I never did that one.

Is it the one that you have to destroy police vehicles?

I did it once, but never completed it.

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:19 AM

cops capacity is far worse.

Been able to solo death from above quite a few times.

This.

Cops Capacity is by far the worst mission I've played, and I will NEVER touch it again.

After like my 5th attempt, I completed cops capacity solo but I felt like utterly smashing my PlayStation.
haven't done death frm above yet, but only attempted it twice and never did the 'above' part :p

Yeah I completed cops capacity solo on my 4th try, death from above however I still have not completed, I've tried 6 or 7 times! The last time I tried I actually managed to get the picture, jump in the Coquette parked in the mansion grounds but then I got killed because there was a SUV blocking the f*cking exit. Haven't tried again since!

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:20 AM

I've never had a team able to complete this.
The police show up and it's a flat out war between us police and gang.
Never completed.

Sir Phil McKraken
  • Sir Phil McKraken

International Squeaker Assassin

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:24 AM Edited by Sir Phil McKraken, 20 October 2013 - 01:25 AM.

I can solo Cops Capacity pretty easily (if unlocked, just load up on grenades and sticky bombs) but Death From Above is definitely the worst mission compared to its payout even before the 1/2 reduction. When I was doing it, no helis would even spawn (dunno if this has been fixed or not) so I just had to fight my way in. I eventually decided to get to a roof with a heli and then start the mission and chute in. Still got shot to hell. Taking a picture while being shot at constantly is pretty f*cking hard -_- Once you take the picture and haven't died yet, just get killed and you respawn with no wanted level. Then just complete the mission.

MrBlackwell
  • MrBlackwell

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

Agree. Worst mission ever. I think it may be glitched. It's not impossible but definitely one of the ones that aren't worth doing.

DaPieGuy
  • DaPieGuy

You Got Twoglopped!

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

I ran in the main entrance with a friend to snipe everyone while I shotgunned everyone and smashed the target in the face. Couldn't be bothered getting a chopper. Different methods are fun and going in by parachute will get you ripped to shreds. The AI is too accurate

smil0
  • smil0

<3

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

We flew in with a chopper like the description of the mission is suggesting. a sniper on a nearby rooftop is also helpfull. this mission is definitely not made for low level players (they send it to you at a very low player level, come on) unless you already own a chopper somehow.

Hortey
  • Hortey

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

This mission is easy.  I can solo it on hard no problem you must all suck.  Use your resources....

Call MW for heli pickup then kill pilot or find a heli already on the map. 

Parachute out of heli onto the roof of the building.

Take out the two guys on the roof then use your rooftop advantage to kill the guards.

Hop down, kill target (if still alive), snap photo, run.

Get in car outside of the facility (kill cops if you have to).

Take off in car.

Call Lester, remove wanted level.

Turn in photos.

Yes but you've spent more than 2.5k at that point in fees, armor, and ammo.

Tefzors
  • Tefzors

Reclaimer

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:10 AM

I was a sniper, I could only sniper people on the roof.

They still killed me from far away.

loudanddumb
  • loudanddumb

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:12 AM

pretty easy when i did it.. maybe took 10 mins at most

Elijin
  • Elijin

Probably Lost. Send help.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

If you think this is the worst job you've clearly never played High Priority Case.

Tefzors
  • Tefzors

Reclaimer

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

If you think this is the worst job you've clearly never played High Priority Case.

That mission is just as bad as this one.

Imaginev6
  • Imaginev6

Street life

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:29 AM

Is that the Martin Mission? If so I was stuck on it yesterday and about to post about it aswell.

You have no cover and the police come from outside and you die. Spent ages on it and still haven't completed

Tefzors
  • Tefzors

Reclaimer

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

Is that the Martin Mission? If so I was stuck on it yesterday and about to post about it aswell.

You have no cover and the police come from outside and you die. Spent ages on it and still haven't completed

Yeah it's a Martin mission.

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

Clean Rides, Good Times

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

The payout is just simply ridiculous. "You can afford a jacket for your character." Yay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users