Looking for a outlaw/gangster games

10 replies to this topic
YaWreck
  • YaWreck

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

Hey everyone just looking for an outlaw mc game or a gangster game so can You's please leave a list of games

Thank you

DJ Arrt
  • DJ Arrt

Dreamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:35 PM

Saints Row 1/2 is all that comes to mind right now...

YaWreck
  • YaWreck

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

Played them and number 3. Lol I was looking more into the Motorcycle Club type of games but the only one I know of besides gta the lost and that ride to hell, but I hear that ride to hell is very poorly done lol

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:55 AM Edited by AceRay, 20 October 2013 - 12:56 AM.

Ride to Hell: Retribution is probably the closest to what you're looking for, if you're up for it.

EDIT: I think there's also some Harley Davidson racing game made in the late 90s for PC and also one for the PS2.

YaWreck
  • YaWreck

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

Ride to Hell: Retribution is probably the closest to what you're looking for, if you're up for it.

EDIT: I think there's also some Harley Davidson racing game made in the late 90s for PC and also one for the PS2.

I've read up on the Ride to hell game and from what I've seen it's really poorly made and it was rushed lol, see I guess I'm my expectation is really high, like I wish there was a game like ride to hell but way better quality.

Well let's widen the search a little to even web based games :)

DJ Arrt
  • DJ Arrt

Dreamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:22 AM

I've read up on the Ride to hell game and from what I've seen it's really poorly made and it was rushed lol, see I guess I'm my expectation is really high, like I wish there was a game like ride to hell but way better quality.

Dude, I KNOW there's an outlaw game that you might be interested in, but I forgot the name. I'll update when I find out. >.<

YaWreck
  • YaWreck

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

Dude, I KNOW there's an outlaw game that you might be interested in, but I forgot the name. I'll update when I find out. >.<

Ok that would be great

Thank you

Irdin
  • Irdin

Grand Magus: Satanic Grand Lodge

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

Other than L&D I can't think of one. 

Kurt Sutter indicated in 2012 that a SoA game would be coming to consoles.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Born to Lose, Live to Win

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

Lost and Damned is the only biker game worth playing so far. ride to hell is sh*t.

YaWreck
  • YaWreck

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

Other than L&D I can't think of one. 
Kurt Sutter indicated in 2012 that a SoA game would be coming to consoles.

Yeah I heard about the SoA game, hopefully they do make a game that tv show is dope!

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Born to Lose, Live to Win

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:55 AM Edited by Majestic81, 22 October 2013 - 05:55 AM.

I thought TLAD was already an SOA ripoff.  :turn:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users