Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone else dislike the map? ( Doesn't feel THAT big etc..)

33 replies to this topic
c4grafx
  • c4grafx

--TEAM HURE--

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

MISSING LV huh^^

cml41
  • cml41

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

If you've played Just Cause 2 then GTA V map feels tiny. Though they have to keep it smaller since only 16 can play at a time.

Don Fraser
  • Don Fraser

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

I actually like the countryside. I also like the layout of the map aswell. 

My only complaint is actually the opposite of what most people are saying. I think the city is the most lacking part of the game, even though its still decent. I much preferred Liberty City as it felt much more complex and bigger. I just enjoyed it more, where as Los Santos all feels flat and all the same to me. 

Overall though I like the GTA V map much better, but I do like GTA IVs city better.

Think your missing the point here. GTA IV was supposed to be a vast and sprawling city, basically a concrete jungle to get lost in which it done well. GTA V in the other hand was supposed to try and make you experience the riches and slums of LS but also see the beauty and innocence of the countryside (exception to all the havoc that goes on in countryside)

Don Fraser
  • Don Fraser

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

Also I've got a topic set up in the gameplay section which also talks about the general concept on how SA is the better game. Had a few very good responses. But on the map topic quickly yes it is very disappointing to see how wasted the space is, and to anyone who says 'countryside boring! Etc.' it wasn't, there just isn't enough going on in it to make it interesting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users