1 reply to this topic
Eeshan
  • Eeshan

Old timer.

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

Hey guys, I'm using HTC One. I've a cheap Wifi switch. I.E

It's not actually a router, I need to make a hotspot/adhoc to use wifi in my phone. 

It serves my purpose which is making only my room wifi and it's pretty much doing it. Now I've a problem with my HTC One, my Wifi Seems to disconnect and reconnect almost twice within a minute and it keeps going on and on and on... I also have an iPhone 4S, where no hiccups or whatsoever. 

Okay so I've googled and found this link: 

The problem is, I'm using a Dial Up internet. Every time I dial up the connection ip address changes ( :@ ). So, as I said before I need to create a hotspot, I'm using this program to make a hotspot: 

Connectify.me is sh*t and it won't allow making hotspot for a dialup connection(in the free version ofcourse :p

I've set up my connection in many ways, this is my main window: 

QoH5zR9.jpg

Ok so now I'm referring to sticking to setting the static IP in my phone, so my question is Which IP and gateway should I set in my phone? The one of my Dial Up? or the one of the network Connection 2 ? This is my connection setting for the Dial Up(Main Internet) right now:

lJfj01j.jpg

ACgmGmh.jpg

And this is for the Wireless Connection 2( the Connection made by Wifi Hotstpot Creator) 

gWRm5jO.jpg

KpoAig5.jpg

I can't change the values of IP addresses as it gets reset everytime making a hot spot. 

So according to the post from ( http://www.knowyourm...-here-quick-fix ) If I change the IP address to that of router(that is 192.168.137.1 ) it should fix it but it doesn't, in fact if I set the IP in this way:

ZFUw4th.png

OCHE8jW.png

pU1Uurx.png

then the Wifi connects but no internet. 

Please help me out here, what should I do? :( 

FunkyFruitCup
  • FunkyFruitCup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

If you want, we can connect via TeamViewer. PM me if you're interested.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users