» «

How do you save and access purchased aircraft in Online?

3 replies to this topic
  • henriquedematos

Proud member of the SA Pfister Owners Club™

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

Quick question - Since I didn't find anything about it, I might as well ask it here.

I haven't yet purchased planes or helicopters, but I would like to know how are they stored. Yes, there are personal hangars in singleplayer for airplanes, but I haven't found any of those for sale in multiplayer. There are no houses with heliports either. So, where do the helicopters and planes you buy in Elitás Travel spawn? Can you use them as personal vehicles, like cars and bikes? And do you get to keep them forever, like in singleplayer, or they're gone once destroyed?

• chuckberry04

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

There's a Pegasus hangar at the airport, I think they will spawn there but I'm really not sure. I'm sure you'll keep them tho.

• stonebonez

Jaw Breaker

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

You get a new Pegasus contact on your phone which you call whenever you need one (for a fee). It'll spawn at one of several locations and you can pick it up from there. Fixed wing aircraft at airfields, helicopters at various helipads, and large vehicles like the Rhino and the Dump at various parking spots. If it gets destroyed they'll replace it with another call + fee.

• band0ler0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

Own a tank, buzzard, luxor, shark, sailboat, jetmax.

All spawn after calling Pegasus.

The luxor will mainly spawn at the airport.

The tank will normally spawn at one of the LSPD armories or outside the theater.

The buzzard spawns at either the hospital, the other hospital or airport. 

My sailboat and shark normally spawn at the marina close to where that little helicopter area is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users