Photo

Silenced Night Recruiting!

2 replies to this topic
rabbitkiller619
  • rabbitkiller619

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

Hey all you bangers and killers out there on the PS3 circuit you looking for a flag to represent? Need some backup when 5-0 your tail or just some clowns trying to act big and bad? Want to be a part of a rising crew with a good balance of chaos and order taking all members to the top? Sure you do running with a pack beats running solo, Silenced Night works as a team from racing to heist when available. For example Ive taken dives in races to ensure at least one of my fellow crewmates makes it 1st place by knocking the competition off the road, that's just a taste of our crew's loyalty. I'm one of the commissioners for Silenced Night, We split money evenly and not just money I've shared gear, weapons, and even hoodrats lol. So come on join the brotherhood you won't regret it. For joining up talk to the leader his Rockstar social club name is Demon854 he'll send invite tell him rabbitkiller619 sent ya, hope to bust some skulls with you soon. 

rabbitkiller619
  • rabbitkiller619

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

Oh yeah if you have trouble finding him leave your PS3 and Rockstar names in reply My Rockstar name is rabbitkiller619 and my PS3 name is rabbitkiller619, Crew leader's PS3 name is Daredevil854.

Brian359
  • Brian359

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:46 AM

Will start playing in new year.

PSN : Brian359
Social Club : Brian359

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users