» «
Photo

Fresh topic about sticky bombs..

20 replies to this topic
Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

What do you guys/gals think about sticky bombs and being able to them as you are in a vehicle?

I believe that people shouldnt be allowed to throw sticky bombs while in a vehicle.
Everyone uses them all the time which makes me feel like there is no reason at all to even chase someone.. I feel that disabling them while in a vehicle will make people use their guns more and actually having some skill then just trying to blow you up..

Just my opinion though

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

j6es.jpg

• kevswans likes this

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

Yeah good one troll be original for once.. Oh wait thats impossible for someone so retarded

BoMBeRMeN
  • BoMBeRMeN

Cpt. Obvious

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

Sticky bombs are fun.

Stop moaning. 

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

OP I get where you're coming from, but the AP pistol is OP as well, so yeah lol there will always be an easy way to kill someone in a vehicle.

Darkclox
  • Darkclox

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:55 PM

Lol he's just crying

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

Sticky bombs are fun, and they require a bit of skill to land one on someone's car.   If someone places a bomb on your car, it's your fault for being a bad driver, or having a slow car.  It's part of the game.

STEADYSERG
  • STEADYSERG

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

its too easy to throw accurate stickies at cars. Make it have less distance when throwing from the car especially if u r the driver .

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

Funny im not complaining about im simply expressing my opinion on the topic..

If anything you are bitching about me posting this dark which is quite pathetic

As for the ap pistol yea its a bit op but even that requires you to aim spot the driver or passengers

JYP_KR
  • JYP_KR

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • South-Korea

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

I agree with the OP. I miss the gun scene for chases. Nowadays, when people chase me, all I gotta do while driving away is to throw a stick in front of my car while driving and then activate in 1/2 seconds and the person behind me will blow up. Too easy.

DonkeyWobbler
  • DonkeyWobbler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:01 PM

I like it, it annoys me that I cannot use stickybombs in helicopter though :(

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

Nah man, lol the AP pistol doesn't take a brain to use.  The accurate, clip size, and fire rate make the micro SMG like a super soaker.

Glad a lot of people haven't realized it yet though.

You can be REALLY lame with stickies though, like driving down an alley and just throwing one of the floor, then detonating it when they drive over it.  There's no delay like in TBoGT so they're even easier to use than before.  You don't even need to go for the stick.  You can blow them up mid-flight so they're easy as hell to use.

Udrift
  • Udrift

SA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

Sticky Bombs.

• kevswans likes this

kevswans
  • kevswans

FREEDOM FIGHTER

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

Hah, fight back or don't, either way you're probably going to die.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

Sticky bombs are awesome! Problem is... They're too expensive.

Revelation2106
  • Revelation2106

Rat

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

Sticky bombs are fun.

Stop moaning. 

Uh, he's not moaning. It's a legit argument which he's presented well.

I agree that sticky bombs are OP. Sure they're fun, but I think being able to use them in a vehicle is a bit too much. It ruins gunfights between cars when players resort to tossing explosives all over the place

• Born_Homicidal likes this

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

They are fun but super easy to use... Yeah not sure how I feel about it. It's like who cares about unlocking the rpg when you got sticky bombs.

cml41
  • cml41

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

I think sticky bombs shouldn't be used on another players car unless that player has a bounty on his head.

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

Stickies are my favorite weapon. I attach it to my car and ride along side a car with more than one player in it and blow it up. So much fun. 

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:56 PM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 19 October 2013 - 11:59 PM.

Sticky bombs are fun.

Stop moaning. 

Uh, he's not moaning. It's a legit argument which he's presented well.

I agree that sticky bombs are OP. Sure they're fun, but I think being able to use them in a vehicle is a bit too much. It ruins gunfights between cars when players resort to tossing explosives all over the place

exactly thank you.

i simply just asked about people's opinion on sticky bombs and being able to use them in vehicle's

i wasn't raging or saying that R* is crap because of it etc..

i asked and as any reasonable OP would i posted my own opinion on it.

stickies are cool and all especially if people use creative ways to take people out with them but like others on this thread im more of a gun fight chase kind of player (i enjoy these even if i die) rather than having to toss a sticky bomb out and destroy people and vice versa.

so far my favorite is the sticky on my personal vehicle trick and the garage trick where people see me run in and wait for me to come out lol

its dirty but its also brilliant imo.

as for the video that was posted lmao that clown horn is hilarious especially after an explosion 

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:56 AM

I think sticky bombs should be left alone because they're the only thing implemented perfectly in this game. They're fun to use, and that especially includes using them from vehicles. That's why everyone does it. It's enjoyable.

I also have to say that I don't have any issues with people using sticky bombs on me, because I just kill them before they have the chance. Someone is coming up fast behind you, you toss one on the ground while you're driving and look in your rear-view to see when to detonate it.

Of course, the person chasing you has the option of not driving directly behind you, the same as if you were dropping grenades. But I guess it's easier to complain about it online than to adapt your tactics to be a successful player.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users