I think we should be able to customize the apartments. As of now everyone who bought this apartment has the same exact look on the inside. Allowing us to customize them would give us the opportunity to make them our own. I bought one of the apartments that's in the center of the city area for $200k which comes with a 10 car garage. I don't know how the cheaper ones look bcuz I waited until I had enough for one with a 10 car garage but I believe these ideas should still apply.
My ideas are...
* We should be able to change the furniture. Add a furniture store to the map and allow us to shop there for chairs, coaches, tables, lamps, etc. If not at least let us change the color as well as texture from leather to suede of the furniture we have. We should also be able to change the pictures that are on the wall. Again add a store to the map for this. This store could even be used in a heist mission since expensive paintings could be sold there.
* Instead of having to take the shot of alcohol from the designated spots, we should be able to pour a glass and walk around with that glass and take more than one drink from it.
* We should be able to have more than one stripper as a contact so we can call multiple over to our place. Also when they come over they should be wearing the jacket like they do in single player or clothes. Then they could take it off and you know actually strip. They also shouldn't stay in that one spot by the chair and dance to themselves waiting to give someone a lap dance. They should walk around like they do in the club. If someone wants a lap dance then they should walk up to them and ask them like they do in the club. Then they would go to the nearest available chair or couch.
* We should be able to get food out of the kitchen to replenish health wether from the fridge or the cabinets. Friends should be able to as well.
* We should be able to add minigames to the apartment. Here is a video I found on youtube of someone doing a walkthrough of the same apartment I bought to help me explain. Credit goes to Mrazgoodaz
* OK at 2:04 you see a table with 3 chairs around it. My 1st idea is add a 4th chair and make this table for games like dominoes, chess or card games like, spades, poker, etc. We should also be able to make bets.
* At 2:11 is the TV area. I think the weed bong should be moved to this area since the table wont be used for anything. Maybe watching TV while high could produce some funny images on the screen. As for the TV, there needs to be more channels. You can watch the news and see other players but it changes to 1st person. I also would like for it to stay 3rd person if possible. Lastly, make it where everyone sees the same thing and if the channel is changed everyone sees it change too.
* At 2:29 there is a dinner table. We're not gonna eat dinner on it so we should be allowed to replace it with a pool table or ice hockey table. We should be able to make bets here as well.
* We should also be able to add an arcade game or two (don't know where exactly but it would still be a cool addition).
* Allow us to add a fishtank against the wall shown at 2:33. There could even be different sizes like small ones that sit in the center to huge ones that cover almost the whole wall.
Those are just some ideas that came across my mind that could make the apartments more live. Right now its pretty boring so nobody really wants to visit them after the 1st time. Anyone else want to add anything? thoughts?