OK well after the lowrider DLC it seems apartment customization is the only major thing left to add besides the Casino. As of now everyone's high end apartment has the same exact look on the inside. Allowing us to customize them would give us the opportunity to make them our own. Here are some pictures I fixed up showing ideas I think would be cool to have. If you have suggestions please post them and I'll add them to this post. OK 1st thing on my list is a pool table.
As you can see besides a pool table other games can be put in this slot. We should be able to go to an online store and place an order just like we do cars. Next on the list is the bong table. i think this can be turned into a game table with a few changes.
As shown in the gif above. We can have up to 4 ppl envolved with some of the games. We could even be allowed to bet money. These games are just the 1st to come to mind. Please suggest other games that could be included here.
This suggestion is of course to make room for the above games. The table by the TV is also just a more suitable place for the bong imo considering the table isnt used for anything and you get to watch TV while smoking. Ok next is the furniture.
In the pic above I only altered the color but R* could also allow the option to change the pattern of the designs and even the texture. Basically just like the interior of the lowriders.
Who didnt like this arcade game? lol I think this is the best spot for it to but it can also be place on the opposite wall.
Why not? lol I also think the fridge should be used too. Maybe when at a store, after we fill the snack section in our interactive menu we could buy more snacks that are then sent to your apartment fride. When at home we can go to the fridge and fill up.
I really like this possibility. Here is only one wall of paintings but we should be able to change all the paintings in the house like this. R* could add an online site we can go to and buy the paintings from like we do cars.
This one hasnt been mentioned much but I think its a cool addition. If anything its something else to spend money on. Could be bigger more expensive tanks to buy and even other animals like snakes, lizards, spiders, etc. I think the animals should be alive and moving around too. This is just one place thats god for this but there were a few other spots I saw that were fitting for a fishtank.
Other things that arent customization but should be available in our apartment to add more interaction are...
* Ability to walk around and drink - Instead of only being able to take the shot of alcohol from the designated spots, we should be also be able to fill a glass with drink then walk around with the glass and take more than one drink from it.
* Changes to the stripper aspect - This aspect needs a makeover imo to help make it better. Here are my suggestions.
1) Allow more than one stripper in the apartment. Either let us call more than one over or allow friends in the apartment to also call a stripper over.
2) Make them actually strip. Theyre called strippers but dont strip. lol More like dancers right now. They could make it so when the strippers come over they would be wearing a coat like they do in single player or maybe even some clothes. Then when they perform they will actually take something off. Maybe even allow us to buy a pole to put where the pool table is suggested to go so they can go there and strip and ppl can throw money. As of now theyarent strippers.
3) Make the strippers move around. Right now they stay in that one spot by the chair and dance to themselves waiting to give someone a lap dance. They should walk around like they do in the club offering dances. If someone wants a lap dance then they would go to the nearest available seating spot.
Those are just some ideas that came across my mind that could make the apartments more live. Right now its pretty boring so nobody really wants to visit them after the 1st time. Anyone else want to add anything? thoughts?